I Found Your Killer, Oppa #2 [2Hyun]

~ I Love You ~ My One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#02 2Hyun

okay I know this is really fake. It was just a music video so it means he isn't really dead. But let's just all be sad for a moment and assume he is dead, okay?

PS I'm talking about Hyunseung

Hyuna's POV

It's been the third week since my fellow TroubleMaker partner, Jang Hyunseung, passed away. This past 3 weeks, I'd been with his parents and sister, Geurim, mourning his death. Who could've known, that there were actual bullets in that gun? That one Russian pistol mounted with a silencer that killed our beloved Hyunseung. But then I realize, what if someone put the bullets there without our knowledge? Maybe there was a certain someone in Seoul that wanted Hyunseung dead.

I wish I knew why but no one is ever sure about what happened because that very day, there were so many people on set, helping with the props, the backdrop, everything. There was that one black sheep in a crowd of white ones that had the ammo. And he used it on Hyunseung, and made him die a death no one wished for. An improper almost unnatural death. If anyone, anyone on this living earth had a choice of how they wanted to die, would they want to die through assassination? Or just a slow peaceful death? Everyone, I'm sure would choose the latter. And today, right here and right now, I wish that Hyunseung had that choice. All I ever want to do now is not just sit in a corner and cry and be sad about it. I want to help him find his killer. Maybe it would help him rest in peace.

--

I get a paper and a pen to scribble down all my evidences, from the day of the first planning of our video Now til the day he died. It was some months ago, that a new person joined us. His name was Lee Sungmin. Every meeting we had, he would stand by the side, listening to the whole plan for Now. Lee Sungmin rarely said much because everyone already knew his role in the video. He just had to fake-shoot Hyunseung and get his job over and done with. But I did notice how he looked at Hyunseung. Hyunseung never bothered that someone else's eyes gazed longingly at him. All he cared about during the meetings were where the director should include him in. He only wanted the spotlight on himself, considering the fact that he always looked like he was going to cold bloodedly murder the director for not including him in the scenes he wanted and what not.

For a week or so, I did seem to think that Lee Sungmin had a crush on Hyunseung. I watched the way his cold dark eyes seemed to be warmed by the presence of Hyunseung. Sweet ol' Hyunseung, who seemed to captivate everyone with just his face. But then I realized that it was quite childish for two adult men to like each other. Not that I have anything against homouality. I don't, actually, I just found it weird, since Hyunseung wasn't actually a guyxguy person.

As the weeks flew by and the scheduled date for Now to debut got closer, the meetings got more hectic and I think that we needed a soundproof room to get this whole plan done. Sometimes I battled my schedule, even abandoning 4Minute just to be at the meeting. I would start my routine all over again. I would watch Lee Sungmin, the way he moved and how he looked at Hyunseung. Sometimes he'd catch my gaze but I'd quickly look away. Now, looking at him look at Hyunseung like that didn't feel like he was going to fake-shoot him. Nothing was fake about Sungmin. His fidgeting and his stance. It felt real. Only if I had known back then that he was going to really kill Hyunseung, I would have requested for the shooting scene to be removed. No matter how many times I say or tell anyone that Jang Hyunseung didn't need to die like this, he is already gone. Nothing, not even my voice is going to bring him back. It was so shocking I didn't cry and since then I hadn't cried. I hadn't moved on either. But either way, it's just stay and suffer or move on. With a career like mine, is there even space, is there even time to suffer? No.

I try and connect this with the day of filming. I'd left Hyunseung to eat a sugar biscuit, or rather, I'd forced him to eat because I noticed he was growing skinnier and skinner each day. Right after that, I walked to the toilet stall. It's been five hours since we started and I am tired to the core. Whatsoever, the director doesn't plan to stop filming until late. But something else catches my attention when I get to the toilet. There is someone talking. Talking on the phone, rather, but the person on the other end can be heard clearly.

A: When do I do it?

B: At four pm sharp

A: Why 4? Why n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter