My Opinion on the 'Kris-SM' thing

~ I Love You ~ My One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys i know im giving you all these useless updates but please take some time and read this through. I'm not trying to prove anything, and whatever I say here has only been derived out of thorough analyzation of Kris' case.

 

I clearly state here that I'm not taking any sides. I am saying this from my own perspective. 

 

First off, Kris stated that SM should treat all the members like a human being, not robots. With this statement, if you really do think about it, SM's lawyer could say, for example. "does SM not give you breaks? Food? Water? A dorm to live in? Free days?" But with this, Kris' lawyer [the one that handled Hangeng's case] could shoot back with, "Kris was sick. Sehun injured his hand. Kai and Lay hurt their backs. Chanyeol hurt his arm. And yet, SM made them do work. And this example, if you do apply it into a real world context, it is like, your PE teacher making you do a hardcore fitness test while you are sick!"

It is also a fact that SM treats their artists very badly. But come to think of it, when Kris stated in his complaint form about being treated like robots, how come EXO has their free days? How come, Sehun can go shopping? So, once again, if you apply this into the PE teacher-student context, Kris is basically trying to indicate that, "I'm going to sue my PE teacher for making me do PE when I am sick."

But to this, SM should have also understood that Kris was sick. That the other members hurt their ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter