A Kiss For A Lock Of Hair #11 [Myungjong]

~ I Love You ~ My One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#11 Myungjong

A/N: So um, this will be the latest one shot that I will write for a while. I have two requests still pending and to the two people who requested, sorry for making you wait damn long. And also I need to write another Taekook as I only have one of that so yeah. A week will be the minimum waiting time, two weeks is the max. THANKS

Myungsoo casually sips the coffee that his workmates had bought for him during their lunch break. He had not been able to follow them for lunch because he was still doing a customer's hair and he also had to look after the salon.

Myungsoo gags, as the caffeine drink settles on his tongue. It's too cold for his liking. He empties the cup, washes it and discards it.

--

Myungsoo is a hair stylist. He works in a salon with his four other friends. They are Sunggyu, Sungyeol, Hoya and Dongwoo respectively. Today only Sunggyu, Sungyeol and himself are present, Both Hoya and Dongwoo had taken leave to celebrate Hoya's birthday. Who wouldn't want to spend their birthday with their loved one? A day of passionate kisses and soft hugs. Wouldn't it be perfect? To spend just one day with the person you love? But life is never perfect. It is imperfect and has been defined as that ever since mankind started. There is no such thing as I have money, I have a lover, I have this and that so my life is perfect. Because if that ever existed, then such a person is non existent.

Myungsoo sits at the counter, legs crossed like a real gentleman, twirling a pen between his fingers. The slim body of the pen weaves in between his fingers like poker cards in a dynamo shuffle. The bell at the door tinkles against the field of glass and Myungsoo looks up. A tall young man, with hair as black as an onyx gem, steps in. He looks only about 18.

Myungsoo stands up to greet the customer. "How can I help you, sir?"

"Wash and trim," the customer, Sungjong, says.

Sungyeol and Sunggyu glance at Myungsoo while cutting their own customers' hair. Myungsoo chuckles at their awkward stare, his dimples carved deeply into his skin and his smile, a little playful. He takes his salon apron from behind him and steps out from behind the counter.

Myungsoo directs Sungjong to a chair. He shaves the excess hair at Sungjong's neck line and trims the outer edges. Then he brings Sungjong to wash his hair. Sungjong lies on the chair while Myungsoo takes out two award winning man shampoo and conditioner from the display case. 

"Please lie a little lower. Unless you want water to seep through your shirt," Myungsoo says.

He pulls on black latex gloves and switches on the tap. "Is this temperature okay?"

Sungjong nods and Myungsoo begins to massage his head, his fingers weaving through Sungjong's hair with ease. Sungjong feels adrenaline tingle throughout his body from Myungsoo's touch. The butterflies in Sungjong's stomach fly in all directions, trying to find a way out. Yes, Sungjong is gay and he thinks Myungsoo is cute. Sungjong sleeps in his brother's arms almost every night but other than that, he minimizes his contact with guys as much as possible because of the fear that his ''gay'' side will be let out. And he doesn't want people to know. But Myungsoo is such sweet candy. But whatever.

Myungsoo leads Sungjong to the chair beside Sunggyu's customer.

"Do you know who he is?" Sunggyu whispers to Myungsoo. "I know his brother."

"If I knew him," Myungsoo begins matter-of-factly. "I would be talking to him like a friend. Instead of having that stupid worker-customer barrier." Myungsoo finishes, with a stupid smile woven on his face. Sunggyu sighs silently. How more annoying and stupid can Myungsoo be?

Sungjong looks up at the stylist who is laughing at the other stylist's facial expressions. At that moment, Myungsoo happens to also look at Sungjong.

"Ah, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Is there any particular hair style you would like?" Myungsoo asks. Sunggyu snickers at his side.

"No," Sungj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter