1000 Pictures, 1 Face #13 [Myungjong]

~ I Love You ~ My One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#13 Myungjong [request by im_luciEL]

 

Myungsoo sat on his bed, flipping through the third part of his Bravo Viewtiful Collection. It wasn't the official one, it was just for proof reading before the release date on Sungjong's birthday, the third of September.

"Can I see?" Sungjong squealed, jumping on Myungsoo's bed, shocking the latter in the process.

Myungsoo moved the draft book out of Sungjong's reach. "No."

"Please?" Sungjong tried his best aegyo. 

"No, Jongie. You can only see it when it is released," Myungsoo said, as sternly as he could. 

The book was filled with Sungjong's pictures and there were only five pictures that were not of Sungjong. If the younger knew about it, he would make Myungsoo change everything inside and push the release date back. Sungjong looked down, his arms folded and pouting.

Flashback:

Myungsoo stepped inside the CEO's office after being called upon. He just needed to confirm the contents of his Bravo Viewtiful book and this time Myungsoo already had it planned. 

"I have an idea," Myungsoo said and the CEO signalled for him to speak.

"Every picture that I have collected of Sungjong will be inside," Myungsoo continued but just as he was about to say another word, the CEO stopped him.

"Is this fan service?" He asked.

Myungsoo shook his head. 

"Then you cannot do this. The fans, or people in general will mistake it for.. hmm.. a couple act," the CEO said. "Here at Woollim, we all know about your little fantasy with the kid but people outside do not. Do you want it to get leaked then?"

"I didn't say it was a love gift or anything," Myungsoo replied calmly. "I just want to thank him for everything he's done, like caring and looking out for me. That's why I'm doing this."

"But what about those fans that prefer yours and Sungyeol-ssi's pairing?" the CEO asked. Myungsoo hadn't thought about that, but hell, who cares. Myungsoo hated Sungyeol to the core and would do anything to be as far from him as possible. If it meant leaving the band, then he would.

"I'm sorry, but I don't actually care about that because I hate Sungyeol," Myungsoo said. "And if that's what you only care about, then what about those fans who ship me and Sungjong?"

The CEO looked at Myungsoo, not quite knowing what to say.

"That's it," Myungsoo said. "I'm doing it, whether I have your consent or not."

-Present-

Myungsoo saw Sungjong sulking, so he inched closer and kissed the younger's cheek.  "Don't be angry, Sungjongie. The release date is next week. You can see it then. Okay?"

Sungjong nodded. He waited a few seconds and then quickly reached for the draft book on the other side of Myungsoo. But Myungsoo caught his hand in his pincer grip and whispered, "Naughty Sungjong."

He climbed on top of the younger, holding his wrists above his head. Sungjong looked into Myungsoo's playful eyes and then to his lips. Myungsoo leaned down and connected his lips, trailing his hand lightly on Sungjong's skin.

 

The door handle moved a couple of times before the lock unclicked. Myungsoo remembered locking it so he assumed it was Sunggyu looking for his things. Oh, and Sunggyu is good. Sunggyu is awesome. Sunggyu is POWER. Haha lol no. It's just that he's good with the picking locks with a pin .

Myungsoo pulled away and laid beside Sungjong and pretended to cuddle with him. Sunggyu walked in after breaking the lock. Sungjong looked up at Myungsoo, drawing circles on the older's chest.

"Oh... oh! Am I interrupting something?" Sunggyu asked. "I just forgot my.. uh..." He looked around the room unsurely.

"Your vibrating ," Myungsoo answered quickly but confidently.

Blood rushed to Sunggyu's cheeks and he glared at Myungsoo through his small eyes. He puffed out his cheeks and Sungjong chortled. He didn't know the leader used such things until now. Sunggyu quickly grabbed the toy and exited the room so he wouldn't feel more embarrassed. Myungsoo bolted the door with a makeshift lock and continued passionately kissing Sungjong.

-- [1 week later]

Myungsoo was at a fan signing event for his Bravo Viewtiful Part 3 and Sungjong was alone at home. Sunggyu and Sungyeol decided to prank Myungsoo by acting like fanboys and getting their books si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter