Go Away #16 [Myungjong]

~ I Love You ~ My One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#16 Myungjong [request by NEALfanfiction]

 In the last month, a lot of things had happened to Infinite. And to be specific, Myungsoo. Infinite had been invited to a pool party of hot babes and hunks and what you're about to read next, isn't exactly pleasing. Sungyeol was so captivated by one of the many girls, that, he even had a one night stand with her. And worst of all, he left Myungsoo for her.

Myungsoo's love life was completely ruined now. There was no other way he could fix it back unless Sungyeol left the girl and came back to him OR Sungjong accepted him back. The last time both men had had a legitimate conversation, Myungsoo hurt Sungjong. And the chances of Sungjong being nice to him once again was as slim as the smallest possible hairline fracture.

But Sungyeol didn't seem like he was leaving the girl anytime soon. And Sungjong wasn't exactly nice towards Myungsoo. There was no respect between both parties and spitting insults and low remarks was always what Sungjong did whenever the older guy was within his radius. The other members couldn't really do much for him either. Because asking Sungyeol to leave the girl was like asking your mom to kill yourself. In other words, it was rude and asking Sungjong to be nice to Myungsoo was like making him sell his body to old men with limp . Plus, they too, had their own lives to furnish. Sunggyu was lucky to have Woohyun, a cheesy, fluffy and cute grease ball and Hoya was lucky to have Dongwoo, who always laughed at the latter's lame jokes.

But Myungsoo had to try and talk to Sungjong before he made any assumptions on what the younger thought about him. So that was what Myungsoo did, even though he was nervous and fear filled his veins. Deep down in his heart, he knew that Sungjong would definitely shut him out.

 

 

Myungsoo twisted the doorknob slowly and entered silently like a ninja. He was always clad in black right? So ninja suited him well. Sungjong's hair was tousled in a rather y way, Myungsoo noticed and he was typing away furiously on his laptop keyboard, some weird English music blasting in his ears through his Beats headphones.

Sungjong only looked up when Myungsoo took a seat beside him on his bed.

"Your presence here is unwanted. Please leave," Sungjong said simply. His voice was dropping with venom, it's tone venomous. Imagine a snake with poison dripping from its fangs. Poor Myungsoo was facing just that.

"Am I not allowed to -"

"- Yeah, you're not allowed to of anything. And do you need me to explain to you what please leave means?" Sungjong pointed at the door, expecting Myungsoo to just get out of his room.

"I just want to talk to you," Myungsoo said calmly.

"But I don't want to talk to you," Sungjong replied, mimicking Myungsoo's tone. He then placed his laptop on his bed, stood up and took Myungsoo's hand. Then he led the older guy out of his a room, pushing him a little harshly outside the doorframe. 

"Like I said, I don't wish to talk to you," he said and simply cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter