Some Alone Time #9 [MyungJong]

~ I Love You ~ My One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#09 Myungjong

A/N: This is like a drabble lolz

All five members of Infinite decided they needed a holiday, leaving the two youngest members behind. WHY.

Sungjong's POV

I sigh, bobbing my head to the song I'm listening to. It's not Korean this time, it's English. And it's a swag song. Even though I don't know what they're saying, I just hum along and the title of the song is Enjoy the Ride by Krewella. [GUYS GO LISTEN TO THAT SONG IT AWESOME]

I feel Myungsoo-hyung's hand in my hair. I mean who else can it be? A ghost? No way. They excluded us from their holiday because apparently we are too young but I know the real truth. Sunggyu-hyung just wants to spend time with Woohyun-hyung and Dongwoo-hyung with Hoya-hyung. What about Sungyeol-hyung? Hmm... This is one of the times where I don't know.... Maybe he just wants to be a choding and spend his life as a watermelon. Well that was random, as you all can see.

I catch Myungsoo hyung's hand in my hair and pull it down to my lips, laying soft butterfly kisses on his fingertips. Yes, we are in love too. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT OMFG I KNOW RIGHT. Hyung only looks like the kind of person who murder people for fun... I think. And when I'm bored, I chew on my nails. Now that they are all stubs I have no more nails to chew on. So... why not chew on hyung's? He's not a girl anyways, there's no need for varnish or nail polish. 

Me biting hyung's fingernails turn into hardcore finger and I don't realize that he's telling me to stop until he pulls out my earpiece and whispers seductively to let go of his hand. I just look up at him from the side of my right eye. "No."

Hyung climbs over the back of the sofa and plops down beside me. I just continue bobbing my head to the music and surf Twitter, ignoring his whole presence beside me. I follow a few lucky people. This is some sort of April Fool's joke right? Yeah. Sungyeol hyung told me to ignore him for a period of time until he becomes desperate. Because if I hadn't agreed to play this prank, I would have already devoured Myungsoo-hyung by now.

H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter