Don't Worry #6 [2hyun]

~ I Love You ~ My One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#06 2Hyun

A/N: I apologize for all the weird gaps between each chapter. SO SORRY. First of all I have a load of homework and then my common tests are exactly next week on 27 March and my mom does not allow me on the computer. I sneaked on today so you guys betta like this chapter :D

Hyuna's POV

I hate how every morning I have to retch out all I've eaten the day before or sometimes my own digestive acid. It hurts so much and I have been retching like this for nearly two months. Sometimes I wonder, has stomach cancer decide to target me while I'm in the middle of my career? After all possible times it could have crushed my life up with its cells, it decides to do it now? But that was only one option. The other one was pregnancy. The last time my ual life was active was like nearly two months ago. And I have been sick for two months. I guess, this is it. I'm pregnant.

Jihyun-unnie sits beside me on my bed, her arm around my shoulder. "Hyuna-ah, how long have you been sick already? Our comeback is soon you know. You know last night while you were lying here in the dorm, Sohyun and me were just talking. You could be pregnant, for all we know!" she says.

"Unnie! That's not- you're kidding right?" I say, letting that white lie pass through my lips. Because I already know. They don't. 

"No Hyuna," this time her tone is serious." I'm not joking. At all. Today I'll just tell manager oppa that you can't make it again. At lunch I'll get you a pregnancy test and I'll give it to you okay?"

She looks down. "If you're pregnant then...." Deep down she herself doesn't know what to do. She's just trying, pushing her limits so that she can do whatever it takes to make me feel better. She is pushing against the wall of her scope, to find a way to cure me when it's half my fault for not telling her the truth. But to that, I find it hard to even feel an inch of guilt. For lying. I don't feel hurt. I am close to them but do they even need to know? "We'll just find a way out. We're in this together, okay, Hyuna?"

She rushes out and I give a small smile behind her. I place a hand on my stomach, knowing all the lies I had to and will have to tell to protect this life in me. I don't need to pee on any stick to find out if I'm really pregnant. And I don't need to know whose baby it is because I already know. I just need to keep all the details to myself and deal with it. No one needs to know because it's just human nature to abandon me and let me solve it on my own. Their I will help you and be there with you every step of the way literally means nothing.

I feel nausea rushing up my throat and I dash to the toilet to retch out the yellowish greenish digestive acid. I haven't eaten anything yet and puking out digestive acid is much more painful than having brownish liquidised food forced out of your throat.

"Baby, I know you're in there. Please stop hurting me. My career is hectic and I can't go on puking every minute. Please, just give me a rest," I whisper to myself, or to my not so obvious stomach.

I go to the kitchen to make myself some food. While I stir the bland vegetables in the pot, my phone vibrates on the dining table. I lower the stove and go see who's calling. Of all people who could call me now, it's Hyunseung. My boyfriend and the father of my baby.

"An explanation why I haven't seen you at Cube for nearly two months?" He asks, without even a 'hello'.

"If you want an explanation come to 4Minute's dorm and I will tell you," I say, earning a grunt from him.

--

There is a knock on the door of the dorm and I limp towards it, obviously tired from retching. Hyunseung walks in, past me when I open and I just wonder why he isn't speaking to me. He isn't like this, usually.

"So," he begins, sitting on the settee across me. "Where have you been?"

"Nowhere," I answer. "Just up and down inside this dorm."

"I mean," he says. "Why weren't you with 4Minute? I asked Jihyun-ssi where you were and she simply told me you were sick."

"I am sick. Or maybe not that sick," I say, looking down at my still flat tummy. 

"Don't lie. You're pregnant right?" He asks, looking at the same place I am looking at. He must have gotten the hint when I looked down at my stomach.

I meet his cold stare, debating whether or not to tell the truth. "...Yes."

"I knew it," he mutters to himself. But when he looks at me again, his expression is warmer than when he first came.

""But don't worry, Hyuna, because I'll be there with you every step of the way okay? It's called love for a reason," his tone itself is not cold and menacing as befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter