Cake Tease #7 [Taekook]

~ I Love You ~ My One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#07 Taekook

A/N: HEY YES, You, please read the Author's Note on the previous story. If you found my story on the taekook tag, please read the author's note on the previous chapter. It will tell you why, until now there's only one Taekook one shot. It's not that I have no inspriration. NO! Just read it kay? You don't have to read the story there, just the note will do but if you're curious you can always skim through the 2hyun story. THANK YOU ALL HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT ♥

Nobody's POV

Suga descends the ladder from the top bunk and shakes Taehyung violently. It's their free day today. Taehyung groans and turns his back towards Suga. So Suga turns to wake up their Golden Maknae, Jungkook. Suga receives the same reaction from Jungkook as he did from Taehyung. So he tells Rap Mon to leave without them. Rap Mon glares at him for his insensitiveness but leaves when neither party stumbles out of the room a good half an hour later.

 

Taehyung's POV

When I wake up, the room is unusally quiet. Jungkook is sleeping on his bed though.

"Yoongi-hyung," I say sleepily, but get no answer. I push my blanket to the side then rub my eyes. I sit up slowly, as sleep departs from my side. My vision clears and I walk outside of the room. Ah, they must have gone out. The lights are all switched off and there's no presence of anyone. I walk into the kitchen, in an attempt to find food but to no avail. Not even a bit of leftovers from the few days before.

But there's a note on the fridge.

Today's our free day ♥ You both won't wake up so we left without you guys but don't be sad! We'll buy things for you guys. Meanwhile, go and have some fun. 

                                                                                                                                                             -Suga

Suga-hyung is weird. What fun is he talking about? Jungkook and I aren't the kids they think we are. We aren't going to sit in a corner and build laser guns and buildings with Lego. But I get an idea. So I run into the room that we share with Suga-hyung, yelling, "Jungkookie! Jungkookie! Wake up! Let's bakes! All the hyungs are gone so we have the dorm to ourselves, yay!"

On a last note, you could call that a symptom of an incurable disease by the name of 'Morning Highness'. He stretches like a cute little kitty.

"Whaaat..." He mumbles, sitting up and yawning.

I lean in closer beside his ear and whisper, "I said. Let's bake."

"Aish, hyung." he sighs, falling back down onto his bed, his head making a dent in his Disney Princess themed feather pillow. "I'm tired."

This time I climb onto him and sit on him only to hear him mutter a 'get off me' or something close to that. But I, being a tease, lean in close to his peaceful sleeping face, taking a good look at it. Our lips are merely separated by a distance of a few centimeters.

"Wake up or I'll steal your golden ity with my y V," I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter