Lemon Candy Challenge #5 [MyungJong]

~ I Love You ~ My One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

#05 Myungjong

Sungjong's POV

I kneel down beside Myungsoo-hyung's bed and watch him sleeping. He looks like a baby who is about half a year old, it's features perfect while it's asleep, not an inch of unglamorousness anywhere. This time it's only hyung and me in the dorm. Isn't that some lovely news to hear? Not. Sunggyu-hyung, Woohyun-hyung, Dongwoo-hyung and Hoya-hyung went to Singapore for fun and also since this is the only time they're free from showbiz. And they claimed it's their favorite country out of all the other countries and I can't be bothered to hear all the other bull they have to say about how nice Singapore is. Because, Lee Sungjong does not care. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Sungyeol-hyung went to Jeju with his mom and younger brother just to spend the week. You see now, being a celebrity is fun according to fans but just NO before I into your food because NO. Firstly, Sunggyu-hyung thinks I'm a maid. And he doesn't even clean the stupid dorm. All he does is send two of us Infinite out to buy cleaning stuff and the rest of the time he stands there and is like 'You, do this. You, do that.' and I just want to throw the mop at him okay ssh don't tell him I said that while he's gone.

Oh yeah, the four idiot hyungs who went to Singapore are staying in Marina Bay Sands Hotel and right now they're swimming at the Infinity Pool at the SkyPark. Yay infinity. And it's sad that I'm the maknae because all I want to do right now is tell them to just shut up and enjoy swimming and stop sending me pictures of the food, drinks, hotel room, pool, toilet, soap, shampoo whatever whatever because I will throw the mop at them when they come back.

"Hyung wake up," I say, shaking Myungsoo-hyung's shoulders slightly. He grunts but neither opens his eyes nor moves.

"Go away," he says in a low throaty sleepy voice.

I shake him again this time, except with a little more force. Instead of telling me to go away or turning his back to me, he pulls me down onto him. The side of my face is pressed down against his chest and extreme amounts of heat warm my right cheek through his thin shirt. I can hear his heartbeat and as each beat goes, I begin to feel my own heart thump excitedly against my chest, as if it wants to break free and claim that it belongs to only one person on this Earth. Kim Myungsoo. While I listen to the heartbeat of the person I love, knowing that each beat signifies his life, my own heartbeat begins to slow down and match his, beating in time perfectly.

After just a minute or so of pleasantly lying on hyung's chest, he sort of pushes me off and sits up. Aish hyung, you make me feel like a or a e when you push me off like that. He stretches like a black cat with unnaturally green eyes and yawns. Eek stupid cat . That cat is the psychic bond that hyung and I share. The pain in my knees is unbearable while I wait for hyung to hurry wake up fully. He then pats my head.

"Is anyone at home?" He asks.

"No, they're all out of town," I say.

"What time is it?" He asks.

"It's evening," I say.

This time his eyes widen. "What! I thought it's morning."

I shrug my shoulders and reply calmly, "Well it's evening."

Myungsoo-hyung reaches over to the table beside his bed and unplugs his phone from his charger. Then he takes my hand and says, "Come let's go out and eat."

"There's no need," I say quickly, holding his hand in mine. "I already cooked up food."

--

I wait for hyung to sit down and then I sit after him. He picks up his chopsticks first, as per normal Korean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter