~ I Love You ~

~ I Love You ~ My One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

#01 Myungjong

Sungjong's POV

A few months ago, SM Entertainment held a competition for their fans. To be fair, there were five categories to win, instead of the usual three. Most of the prizes were the same only the groups for each category were different. The first category winners would get to meet EXO, the second SHINee, the third is us Infinite, the fourth is SNSD and the fifth is f(x).

Today is the day we are supposed to go meet the winners of our category. I heard Gyu-hyung talking about them a few nights before, that one of them was native and the other one was from Singapore. It's early in the morning still, so I just check my Twitter, hoping to find the Singapore winner. Maybe I can just tweet her congratulations. It would be nice. And of course it's not hard to find her. She tweeted so much about winning so I quickly tell her the congratulations in a tweet and shut off my laptop. By lunch time we all have to be out of our dorm so... I better hurry.

Myungsoo-hyung plops on the sofa beside me, just at the moment when I want to get up and leave. Plus only he will plop on the sofa like that and falls head down onto my lap. I'm his property anyway and he made it clear to the other members. So they don't even dare lay a finger on me because apparently 'he will kill them'.

"Jongie, I don't want to go," he says, his voice almost a whisper.

"Don't be stupid, hyung. You know how hard they worked just to win this thing right?" I ask him, almost sounding motherly.

"Tell them I'm sick. And that I want you to look after me," Hyung persists.

"No, you're not sick. And you are coming with all of us to the meet," I say, quite firmly. Or the firmest I can manage in front of Myungsoo-hyung. After all, only he can make my voice quiver, my knees go jelly and everything about me shaky and unstable.

"Then you must always be with me if I go," he finally says, after a moment of looking down.

Gyu-hyung clears us out from our rooms and we wait outside for a car to come fetch us to the building.

--

Myungsoo-hyung keeps fixing my hair while we wait for the two fans to come. Sometimes, he'd part my fringe and make me look like a downright weirdo. Other times he would tell me to shake my fringe out of my face because he "doesn't like my curtain". And then he'd attempt to kiss me. I don't let him, no matter how much I want to feel his lips on mine. (According to luhanswifeyy they are so )

The two girls come and they try not to scream as this building is considered an 'office'. Gyu-hyung asks them where they want to go and they both name the same place. NamSan Tower. Maybe they made friends along the way and planned the places they wanted to visit with us. After all, it was their choice, not ours.

First we go to the top of the tower and take a look at the view. It's almost like an aerial view, except without a helicopter. Seoul is indeed beautiful. It's been a long time since I've seen this view, the last time when I was about ten, so it's good to finally see it again. And did I tell you? The Singapore girl can speak and understand Korean! Finally, no communication barriers! Since she sticks to us a lot. I've been through these kinds of meet and greets before and some of our fans look at us blankly and we look at them blankly and it's not fun at all.

After that, we go down to have a more formal greeting at the restaurant. We can maybe chat a little and get to know each other. I mean, it's a good opportunity for them to know us right? I've seen hundreds, thousands even, of tweets that say: I wish celebrities knew I existed

Under the table, hyung holds my hand, his fingers entwined perfectly in mine. I look at him from the side, his head lying on my shoulder and smile at him feebly. I hope that he doesn't let out too much about us by doing this.

"How old are you and do you go to school?" I ask, just wanting to know more about her.

"I'm 17, I go to a sort of college that is also known as polytechnic and you guys are so cute," she says, adding the last part in almost fangirl mode. 

"Thank you," I say. "Sometimes, I wonder why people ship SooSoo-hyung and Sungyeol-hyung. Maybe it's because of their skinship."

"It's cute when you call him that," she says. "When you call him SooSoo."

I just chuckle softly and turn to hyung lying on my shoulder. I think he's sleeping.

"Is he sleeping?" She asks.

"I think he's just tired. You can wake him up if you want," I say quickly.

"I can't. We're not allowed to touch you guys," she says. I look at the Korean girl. She is clinging on to Gyu-hyung like a little koala bear as if she will die if she lets go.

"Are you sure about that?" I ask, looking at the side where Gyu-hyung sits with the Korean girl.

She laughs softly, looking down. "I don't know about her but I obey the rules."

--

It's time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter