Xiumin/You

Drabble Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter
A scenario where Xiumin acts too cute to cheer you up? ;) ◥Anonymous

 

You throw your textbook at the wall, groaning as you slump over on top of your desk. There’s no way you’re going to study any more today—there’s really only so much a person can take.

“Jagiya? Are you okay? I thought I heard something hit the wall…” Minseok opens the door to your room and walks in, eying the book on the floor.

“ school,” you say, your voice muffled by your arms. “Can this be done already?”

“Aw don’t worry, it’ll be over before you know it,” Minseok murmurs, rubbing your back in small circles.

“Later isn’t now.”

You hear Minseok sigh, and you lift your head up, only to see him holding up a stuffed toy bun that Luhan had gifted you for your birthday last year (so you can have Baozi, even if he isn’t here! the Chinese man had said, far too gleefully, and you had to stop Minseok several times from throwing it at him).

“Don’t be sad!” Minseok says in a thin, high voice, “Mr. Bun doesn’t want you to be sad!”

“What are you even doing,” you reply, raising an eyebrow. Minseok’s never been one for aegyo, and this is extremely new for him.

“Oh, I don’t know,” he says, his voice returning to normal tone. “It seemed like a good idea, but I don’t know…”

“Well,” you say, cracking a small smile, “it was a nice attempt.”

Please log in to read the full chapter