Kris/You

Drabble Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter
A single drop of tear fell, initiating the miniscule fracture of my grieving heart. Kris. p/s: Forgive me if this phrase is gramatically terrible. I hope you are still accepting the drabble request. Thank you so much. ◥Anonymous

t/w: may be slightly graphic

You stare at the scene before you, completely and utterly frozen.

You’d run outside after hearing a deafening crash and the sound of glass breaking and metal twisting, and now two cars and a lamppost were smashed together in some sort of sick puzzle.

Cell phone in hand dialing emergency services, you cautiously approach the wreck, your heart hammering.

One of the cars looks remarkably like the one Yifan drives to work every day, but it can’t possibly—

A shock of blonde hair peeks through the shattered window, and your heart drops into your stomach.

"Yifan!" you choke out, running towards him. "Yifan!"

As you draw closer, you can make out a large cut on his forehead, trickling blood down the side of his face, as well as blood staining the back of his head, turning the pale strands a garish red. Shards of glass litter the inside of the car, and the vehicle looks practically demolished.

He stirs slightly at the sound of your voice, his eyelids fluttering ever so slightly, and he shifts in his seat, pain immediately flashing across his face.

"Yifan," you say, your mind somehow forgetting how to say nearly anything else besides his name.

"I…" h

Please log in to read the full chapter