33;

We Are Destined To Be Together.

"You head." I said.

"Aww why? I told you, you can't win me. Stop trying babe." Byunghun said.

I clenched my fist and grab the PS4 controller.

"You're pissing me off. Another round." I said as I picked his controller and placed it on his hand.

"Aww babe, we have been playing this for almost two hours." He pouted.

"Shh! This doesn't end." I said.

"Babeeeeee~ Let's play again another time alright?" He said.

"Promise?" I asked.

"Of course. Now, let's do this for two hours." He smirked.

he pushed me down on the couch went on top of me. I pushed him away and sat down. He pouted and I just looked away. 

"I'm not in the mood for kissing babe." I said.

"Alright then. Wanna watch a movie instead?" He smiled.

"Nah, I just want a cuddle." I smiled.

He pulled me up to my room, oh wait I mean our room and lied down. He hugged me and I buried my face on his chest.

"So how does it feels to live here?" I asked.

"Absolutely fun. Especially I get to see you every single second." He smiled.

Yeah, its been a month since he moved in with me. We have been working well, living with each other. We showed more of ourselves to each other, and that includes farting and burping right in front of each other. I swear I had so much fun with him around me. The house feels less lonely and also, my parents has been coming here often and they totally approved my relationship with him. They are totally aware that he is living with me and they didn't seemed to care.

"Should we go out and buy some food?" I asked.

"You are hungry? Didn't the maids cooked?" He asked.

"Yah babo, I gave them a break remember?" I said.

"Oh yeah. Okay then, go and get changed." He smiled.

I nodded and just wore a simple shirt with a snapback. We walked out from the house and walked to the nearest restaurant. As we wanted to order our food, my eyes widened and I had a sudden shock.

"S-SoEun?" I muttered.

"Can I have two spaghetti bolognese, take away." Byunghun casually said.

SoEun was taken aback by his action, heck even I was shock. She quickly punched in our order and gave us our receipt. He snatched it away and we sat down. I looked at Byunghun and he seems really mad.

"Babe, why are you acting like that?" I asked.

"Its because of that , we were saparated for 3 years." He said.

"But remember we wanted to forget all those stupid things that happened in the past?" I asked.

"Don't tell me you are going to forgive her?" He asked.

Just then, our our food were ready and it was her who gave us our food.

"What I mean is, we shouldn't be thinking about people like her. Let's just focus on our future babe." I said.

Byunghun chuckled and he knocked my head lightly. I just smirked and we walked out. SoEun suddenly called us and we turned to the back. She ran to us and I boringly looked at her.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything." She said.

"I really don't know why I can forgive Soohyuk, but not you. You know what? I'll just pretend I didn't see you. So just live your life quietly." Byunghun said.

He just walked away and I just smirked. 

"Hear that? I hope we don't bump into you again. Let's just forget it alright?" I said.

I caught up with Byunghun and looked behind. She covered her face and face the other way. I'm guessing she should be crying.   Well, who cares about that? Byunghun wrapped his arms around me and I smiled at him.

AUTHOR POV;

SoEun looked at them and can't help but to feel jealous. Up till now, her feelings hasn't fade yet but seeing how L.Joe is so happy with Sora, she decided its time to let go of him. She regretted not cherishing L.Joe. She hung her head low and entered the shop. She sighed and looked out that window.

"If only I didn't crush his heart, that should have been me..." She muttered.

"SoEun! Come here and help me please!" 

"Oh sunbae~ Yeah, coming!" She said.

"Yah, what's with the sunbae! Haven't I made myself clear that if we are not in school, you don't have to call me sunbae. Call me Jonghyun oppa. Try it." He said.

"J-J-Jonghyun o-o-ppa?" I called.

"That's better! Now help me with this. I'm pretty sure two people will be more effective." He winked.

SoEun blushed and she just looked down. Jonghyun chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"Aigoo.." He said.

SoEun just smiled and continued doing her work. Then suddenly Jonghyun became serious.

"That guy earlier on, with his girlfriend, its your ex right?" He asked.

"Yeah...I kinda crushed his heart in the past. Karma I guess." She weakly smiled.

"You know, you can just forget him because someone is waiting for you." He said.

"Huh? Who?" She asked.

"The person's name starts with a letter J and ends with a letter N." He said.

SoEun scratched her head, not knowing who is it. Jonghyun ruffled his hair and flicked her forehead.

"Its me babo! Jonghyun!" He said.

"W-W-What!? Sunb-I mean o-o-oppa! You like me!?" She asked.

"You are so clueless." He said.

SoEun just smiled at him, hoping that one day, she would start liking him.

On the other hand, Sora and L.Joe are just eating quietly at the dining table. They would at times feed each other and laughed at each other for no reason. As they were eating, the bell rang. Sora went to see who came and smiled when she saw her parents. She opened the door and let them in. L.Joe stood up and greeted her parents and help them carry the bags that they were carrying.

"Omma what's this?" Sora asked.

"Some food. We were bored so we decided to drop by to eat with you guys." She said.

"Awww...come on! We are eating right now anyway!" Sora said.

L.Joe and Sora soon started to get the side dish ready and put it on the table, they continued eating, but now it was a bit livelier compared to just now. 

"So when are you guys planning to get married?" Mrs Park asked.

Both Sora and L.Joe chocked on their food and they quickly drank water. 

"Omma!" Sora shouted.

"What!? Its time for you two to get married already!" She said.

"But we are still schooling!" Sora said.

L.Joe laughed at her reaction and just wrapped his arms around her.

"But babe, what they really means is that they want grandchildren." He smirked.

"That's my boy!" Mr Park said.

Sora blushed and she quickly covered her face. The other three of them laughed at her, being shy and whining. L.Joe just ruffled her hair and smiled. He really liked how Sora blushes over everything. Mr Park looked at how L.Joe looked at his daughter. He straight away knew that L.Joe really loves her. He knew that he is not going to regret handling his one and only daughter to him at the aisle.

Once they were done, the ladies went to wash all the plates and Mr Park called L.Joe to have a talk with him at the balcony. they sat down and they looked at the sky.

"So how long have been in love with Sora?" Mr Park said.

"I only started liking her for real in high school." He sighed.

"I broke her heart once. And I regretted it. I'm thankful that she gave me another chance." He added.

"I hope that this time, you would take care of her heart." Mr Park said.

"Yes, I will. I really can't imagine my life without her. She brings me happiness, she changed me for the better. I don't know where I would have ended if she wasn't here. I'm so glad that she came back to Korea. I think she is my destined one. We ended up meeting each other, even after three years. And in between those three years, she is all I could think of. I could have flirted with the girls in LA, but I didn't. She was always in my mind. I love her, Mr Park. I really love her. I'm never giving her up. I want her to be my eternal love." He said.

"Never give up on your love alright? I know you will take care of her. I could tell that she loves you as much as you do. Continue doing what you are doing now. Be my replacement. I'm really glad that she has found someone realiable." Mr Park smiled.

"Thank you. Thank you for indirectly giving me your blessings. I'll make sure to not disappoint both you and Mrs Park. I'll take care of her with all my heart." He smiled.

Mr Park patted on his back and then stood up.

"Go and have your moment with Sora, she is waiting." Mr Park said.

L.Joe looked behind and saw Sora waiting at the corner smiling at him. Mr Park quietly left with his wife, leaving the both of them together. Sora hugged him tightly and smiled widely. L.Joe smiled and hugged her back. He turned around, making her lean against the railing. He supported her so that she wouldn't lose her balance and leaned towards her. He kissed her passionately and Sora responded back. Mrs Park pulled Mr Park and pointed at the two who were kissing. They chuckled and Mr Park wraps his arms around his wife.

"Don't they remind you of the old us?" He asked.

"They sure did." She replied.

They decided to leave. Sora and L.Joe were stilling happily kissing each other. Sora never regretted only loving him. L.Joe carried her and Sora wraps her legs around him and they continued kissing till they reached the bed. L.Joe went on top of Sora and roughly kissed her one last time before pulling away. L.Joe knew his limits although sometimes he can get really ually frustrated when he sees her. 

"Before we start cuddling, let's go and brush our teeths." He said.

"Carry me!" She said.

L.Joe just shook his head and carried her to the toilet. He put her down and they started brushing their teeth. After they were done, L.Joe suddenly jumped on her, and Sora piggybacked him to the bed.

"Yah! Get off! You are heavy!" She joked.

L.Joe get off and pulled her to the bed. He hugged her tightly and the soon they both of them fell asleep.

END OF POV;

I woke up obviously in his arms and woke him up. He rubbed his eyes cutely and I giggled. He kissed me and I covered my nose.

"Ewww morning breath." I joked.

"Should I give you more?" He joked.

"Hhaha, let's just get up babe. We will be late for school." I said.

"Let's just skip school. I'm lazy." He said.

"Yah, we skipped school yesterday. get your off my bed and go and bathe." I said.

"Pfft...fine. You better not complain to me that the class is boring." He said.

"Oh boy, more like you will." I smirked.

He chuchkled and went to do his thing while I did my own thing. We went out to eat our breakfast and then head to school. They went to school and met the others who were sitting at the normal place.

"Yah, where the hell were you two yesterday?" Chanhee oppa asked.

"Home. We skipped." I said.

"Oh god, I knew it. Letting Byunghyun living with you is a bad idea. Now, Sora has start to skip school." he said.

I laughed and then we talked for awhile. We told the others about our encounter with SoEun and how we reacted and all. They just laughed and I shook my head.

Soon classes started and I sat at my normal place, listening to the lecturer. I couldn't really concentrate but I just kept myself awake. Maybe we should have skipped school for today as well. Whatever it is, I just have to act as if I wasn't bored. I can't make myself lose to him or else he would start to tease me all day long. I swear his teasing has got really worse. He can really tease me all day long, which can result to being annoying. But annoying or not I still love him. And after hearing his coversation with appa, I realized why I love him so much. His imperfections made me fall in love with him. The fact that he is lacking at some areas, makes me fall in love with him. I hope that I'm able to cover up his imperfections in the future. 

"Sora? Park Sora!" 

"Oh yes!" I shouted.

Everyone looked at me and I bit my lips in embarrassment. I guess this what happens whenever I think about him. Other things will not enter my mind. Oh god, Lee Byunghun, what have you done to me?

__________________________

OH MY GOD, its been ages since I last updated! I'm so sorry guys. School has been pretty hectic these days. I'm so sorry guys!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed!

XxheartsxX