22;

We Are Destined To Be Together.

After a long week of schedules, tomorrow I will have to resume schooling. It was already late at night and I lied down on my bed. For the past week, I did nothing but work. I managed to forget about Byunghun, well only when I'm working. When I have break or whatsoever, he comes up in my mind, which made me go crazy and that leds me to have lesser breaks, because I really don't want to think about him. JangHyeong oppa has tried stopping me and told me to take a break, but I always ignore him and kept on working till he gave up telling me to stop. 

I turned my body to the left and forced myself to sleep. Byunghun's name is still lingering around my mind. And although I'm drop dead tired, I still can't fall asleep. 

"Stop thinking about him and start sleeping for goodness sake." I said to myself. 

I force myself to close my eyes, and soon after I entered dreamland. 

___________________

"Sora-sshi, its time for school."

I woke up and dragged my feet to the bathroom. The day that I have not been waiting for is here, I'm going to see him right in front of me. Personally, I'm not ready to face him. I know its been a week since our break up, I still can't get over the fact. I mean, the day before we were so happy together, and the next day, we broke up. And this all happened because of SoEun, that . 

After wearing my uniform, I tied my hair into a low ponytail and took my bag. I went down for breakfast and ate my food slowly. I really didn't have any mood to go to school, but Janghyeong oppa forced me to eat faster. 

"Come on, Sora. You have school. I have already excuse you for a week. Isn't that enough for you? Look honey, if you want to forget him, you have to face him instead of hiding from him. Do you think that running away can solve everything? Well honey, it doesn't work that way. So, please stop acting like this. This is not the Sora that I know." Janghyeong oppa said.

I sighed and followed him to the car. I went inside and plugged in my earpiece. I look out from the window. It started to rain, I felt like the weather is understanding my feelings right now. Once we reached school, Janghyeong went out and opened the door for me. I bowed at him and walked away. I was walking lifelessly along the hallway. People were staring at me, but I was lazy to care about it.

"YAH PARK SORA!!!" 

I turned around and saw MinHee and WooBin running to me.  They came to me and stomped thier foot. I looked at them weirdly and they sighed.

"Where the hell have you been for a week?" MinHee asked.

"Work." I said coldly.

"Oh no lady, you do not talk coldly to us." WooBin said.

"Guys, please I'm tired. Leave me alone." I said.

Before they could speak another word, I walked away and headed to class. I walked in and saw Byunghun. His eyes widened when he saw me, he tried to walk to me, but was stop by SoEun. He sighed and just sat down. I looked down and took my seat. I put down my head and looked the other way. I blasted my music so that I wouldn't hear SoEun's annoying voice, trying to please him. Soon, the other students starts to come in and school finally started. Soohyuk looked at me and he smiled at me. I weakly smiled at him back and the teacher soon started teaching. 

I couldn't even listen to the teacher and day dreamed. I kept on looking outside and not bothering what's happening in class. 

"Sora-ah, the teacher is calling." Soohyuk said as he patted my hand.

I looked up and saw the teacher glaring at me. 

"Miss Sora, please stand at the back of the class. Students who doesn't listen in class don't have the rights to sit down." She said.

Without even complaining, I walked to the back of the class and stood up. I was lazy to hear her scold. Byunghun looked at the back and I ignored him. 

After this stupid lesson, it was Physical Education. MinHee and I went to the washroom and changed to our P.E clothing. After we were done, SoEun and her minions came towards us and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, look who is here? Did you miss my baby? I bet you got all crazy seeing him with me now right?" She smirked.

"You're blocking my way." I said.

"What?" She said.

"Are you deaf? I only say things once. I don't repeat my words." I said as I bumped my shoulders against her.

She pulled my hand and slapped me. I glared at her and walked away.

"I'm not done with you !" She shouted.

I ignored her and went to the Indoor Sports Hall. SooHyuk and WooBin were talking amongst themselves and we went to them. SooHyuk looked at me and patted my head.

"Stop being down please?" He pleaded.

"I'll try." I said.

We waited for our P.E teacher to come and once he reached, he told us that we will be playing basketball. Everyone cheered except for me. I really didn't have the mood to play. We were told to be in groups of four and just nice, there were four of us. We were the first group to play against SoEun's group. Great, just great. In SoEun's group, there is Byunghun, her minion, and her minion's boyfriend. We started playing and my body felt really heavy. Its like I couldn't run at all. I felt lightheaded and tired at the same time. Then, SoEun dribbled the ball towards me and pushed me to shoot. But SooHyuk threw the ball out and it was their ball. SoEun took the ball, and throw it, which ended up hitting my head. And the next thing, my world turned into pitch black.

AUTHOR POV;

"Oh my god! It wasn't on purpose!" SoEun said sarcastically.

In fact, she purposely threw the ball at Sora. And she smiled at victory when she fainted. SooHyuk and L.Joe rushed to her, which made SoEun really shock to see L.Joe running to her. That wasn't what she thought it would be.

"Hands off her. If someone has to carry her, that will be me." L.Joe said.

"I'm afraid, you don't have the right to order me because the both of you have no relations already." SooHyuk smirked. 

"Plus, I think she would prefer me carying her rather than you." He added.

SooHyuk carried Sora and L.Joe follwed him from behind. He was worried for Sora.

"I told you not to follow me right?" SooHyuk said.

"You think I trust you with her?" L.Joe said.

"Fine. Follow me all you want because ended up you will be kick out by her." SooHyuk said.

Once they reached the infirmary room, the nurse told him to put Sora on the bed and told them to sit down first. It took her quite sometime to examine her. She went out and the both guys stood up.

"Is she okay?" SooHyuk said.

"Yes she is, rather than fainting because of the ball, she fainted because she is fatigue. Its seems as if she forces herself to work eventhough her body is starting to get weak." The nurse said.

SooHyuk and L.Joe went to see Sora and waited for her to wake up. After a few hours, she finally woke up and was shock to see SooHyuk and L.Joe. She smiled at SooHyuk and didn't bother looking at L.Joe. She wanted to sit and SooHyuk and L.Joe went to help her. She pushed L.Joe away and let SooHyuk help her.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with your girlfriend?" She asked.

"She is not my girlfriend. I don't even like her." L.Joe said.

"If she isn't, why the did you let her control you?" She said.

"I-"

"Save it. Now just get out from here, I'm fine having SooHyuk to take care of me." She said.

"But-"

"No buts! If you can find another girl to pour out your problems, I can find another boy too." She said.

He hung his head low and walked out. He felt stupid for texting SoEun. Now he gets what he deserves, getting a cold shoulder. Its like he is back to square 1, where Sora really hates his guts. He ruffled his hand.

"Sora-ah, don't you know I've missed you so much? Its been only a week and it felt like years to me. I need you back in my life." He cried.

On the other hand, Sora is just sitting down, not talking to SooHyuk. Whatever she said just now  was for the sake of saying. She didn't really mean it. 

"SooHyuk-ah, I'm okay now. Let's just head back to class." She said.

"Alright. Do you need my help in walking?" He asked.

"Its okay. I can handle that." She smiled.

The both of them walked along the empty hallway with no conversation. It was awkward, but they shrugged it away. Sora went to her locker and got her uniform and started changing, while SooHyuk patiently waits for her. Once she was done, she walked out and stumbled, but luckily SooHyuk was fats enough to catch her before she fell down.

"Are you sure you are okay?" He asked.

"Yes I am." She said.

She walked first and SooHyuk sighed. He knew that she still loves L.Joe. And he knew that she is avoiding him. 

"When will he ever get out from your mind? Don't you see that I'm here? I loved him longer that he did. I rejected all the girls because I want you to be my first but at the same time my last love." He said to himself.

"Did you say something?" Sora asked.

"Hmm? Nothing! Was talking to myself!" He said.

Sora nodded and continued walking. Once they reached class, SooHyuk explained the situation and let them go. 

END OF POV;

I swear, my body feels really heavy. I can't seem to concentrate, not because of Byunghun but because of my body. I felt as if I have seen double vision and my eyes felt really heavy. I started breaking into cold sweat eventhough my body felt really cold. I looked at the clock and felt realief that school was going to be over. 

Once the bell rung, I weakly walked to the car and my legs felt weak. Then, I fell. I felt someone holding me and I saw Byunghun, looking really worried. I tried to stand up but my body isn't listening to me.

"You're weak right now." He said. 

He carried me bridal style and my head felt dizzy again. I close my eyes again and it went pitch black once again.

L.JOE POV;

I carried her to her car and JangHyeong looked really worried for her. Without asking me any question, he opened the door for me and I went in. I let her lie on my lap as we went back to her house.

"I don't want to sound rude, but why are you with here?" Janghyeong asked.

"I was walking to my friend's car, when I saw he fell. I knew that she wasn't feeling good, she fainted just now too." I said.

"So, she fainted twice? Aish that girl.." He said.

"May I know why she hasn't been attending school last week?" I asked.

"Because of you. She didn't want to see you, so she work her off. You know, when she came to US, I remembered her telling me how much she hated you for hurting her. To be honest, I really despise you for making her that way. When I found out that she got together with you back again, I was shock at the same time happy, because you could make her happy. I thought that I could trust you to treat her right. But now, she seems hurt. Even more hurt than last time. I really hope that you can solve this problem, because I know she still loves you, A LOT." He said.

He then put his concentration in driving and I looked at her. She overworked, and its all because of me. I swear, I have done nothing but to hurt her. 

"She must be really tired." I said.

"Really tired. She literally work 24/7 with only a few hours of sleep." He said.

I sighed and soon we reached her house. I carried her and laid her on her bed. I touch her forehead and realized that she had a fever, I requested HyungSeok to get water and a towel and he straight away gave it to me. I thanked him and went to her started to put the towel on her forehead. I looked at her beautiful face and carressed it. 

"You overworked because of me. You must have really tried hard to forget me. I'm sorry sweetie. I know its my fault for making you like this. I know, I shouldn't have done that. The person who is suppose to suffer is not you, but me. I made you like this. So please, don't torture yourself again. To be honest, I really don't know why I did that. I wasn't in the right mind and I know this is probably my karma, having to lose you. But I promise you, I will definitely prove to you that I love you." I whispered.

And for a few hours, I kept looking at her and changing kept on changing the towel till I saw her eyes twitch. I quickly went out.

"What's wrong? Why are you in a rush?" JangHyeong asked.

"She's going to be awake. If she asked who carried her, or nurse her, just tell her its one of the maids. Please don't say my name. She shouldn't know about this. I will just protect her by the sidelines." I said.

I weakly smiled and walked out from the house and realized it was raining heavily. I wasn't even bothered and walked in the rain all the way back to Teen Top's dorm.

END OF POV;

I woke up and felt so much better. Then, someone knocked on my door and opened it. It was SooHyuk. I sat up and realized that there is a towel on my forehead.

"Were you the one who nurse me?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah." He said.

"Thank you." I smiled.

Then, I saw something shiny on my bed. It was Byunghun's ring. 

"If SooHyuk was the one who nursed me, why is Byunghun's ring over here?" I asked myself.

I decided to keep the ring in my jewelry box and let it go. 

AUTHOR POV;

SooHyuk was at Sora's house, because his phone and hers was switch. And he went to take his phone back. But when Sora started asking whether he nursed her, he just had to say yes. When Sora went to the bathroom, he quickly took his phone and put hers on the table. Once she was out, SooHyuk smiled at her.

"Since you are fine already, I shall take my leave. Take care alright?" He said as he hugged her

She hugged him back and sent him off until the gate. He waved at her and she smiled back at him. After he was gone, she went up to her room and looked at the ring again. 

"Maybe he forgot to take it back home the last time he came here, but if so, I would be able to see it... Hmm...ah whatever. Imma just give it back to him." She said to herself.

She decided to rest again, and hopes that tomorrow she wouldn't need to go to school. That night, she slept really peacefully, not knowing that she was hugging the doll that Byunghun had gave her last time.

END OF POV;

_____________________

Hey a new update for you guys!

XxheartsxX