32;

We Are Destined To Be Together.

"Your tone is very important.."

Lessons has been going on for the past three hours, it was getting boring because the lecturer has been talking and talking without giving us a break. I've been forcing myself to keep myself awake and some of my classmates are already asleep. 

"Oh god, when is this gonna end?" I asked myself.

The time seems go really slow and I can't help but to stare at the clock the whole time. 

"RINGGGGGGG!"

Never thought that the bell would be a miracle to me. I quickly packed my bags and left the class. It was finally the end of school and I met Byunghun who is waiting for me.

"How's class babe?" He asked.

"Boring." I pouted.

"Yeah, it was boring for me too. Wanna go to the usual? Just us two?" He asked.

"Sure. Its been quite some time since we club, just the both of us."  I said.

"Then its set. Come on, I shall send you home first." He said.

I nodded and went in to his car. As per normal we talk a lot while he is driving. I kept on complaining about how boring my classes were, he just kept quiet and let me rant all I want. He never stops me from ranting, he just took all my rants just to make sure that I feel more better after telling him. Such a boyfriend material.

"You feeling good now?" He asked.

"More than ever." I said.

"Good. I'll see you later babe." He smiled.

He hugged me tightly and let go. I waved at him and went in. Janghyeon oppa is just relaxing at home watching the TV. At least he has one lest job to do, he doesn't have to sent me and fetch me from school. 

"Oh, you're back!" He said.

"Yeah, I'm back! Oh yes, by the way I am going to the club with Byunghun." I said.

"Ok, just don't get too drunk." He said.

"Yes appa." I joked.

He just shook his head and I went up to my room. I threw myself on the bed and it felt so good. I lied down for awhile since I still had time before Byunghun comes. I checked my phone and browse through what's inside. I went to my photos and looked at all my photos with Byunghun, I mean his face is almost everywhere in my photo album. 

Soon, it was time for me to get up and take a bath. I quickly took a bath and started to get ready. I opened up my wardrobe. I took out the outfit that I wanted to wear and quickly got ready.

I decided to go simple and waited for Byunghun to arrive. He soon came up to my room and hugged me from the back. I smiled and knew that it was him by the smell of his cologne. 

"You look great as always." I said.

"You look beautiful even in simple clothes." He said.

I blushed and we went out. He drove to the club and we entered easily without having to queue up. We went to the VIP table and sat down. Its really been such a long time since we went to the club, just us two. 

"Babe, let's go get our drinks." He said.

I nodded and we went to the beverages area and then someone tapped my shoulders. I turned around and saw Eric, the guy that I had a photoshoot in L.A. I smiled at him and we hugged. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Some photoshoot. Haha." He said.

"I'm guessing that is your boyfriend?" He asked.

"Yeah, he is my boyfriend." I said.

"Oh no wonder." He said.

We hugged once again and he left us. I turned around and saw Byunghun crossing his arms, frowning. I chuckled and pinched his cheeks.

"His my colleague from L.A. Nothing much babe." I said.

His frown soon dissapeared and we took  our drinks. We went back to our table and sat down. We then went to the dancefloor and started dancing with each other. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smirked at him. He smirked at me back. Everyone was enjoying themselves including us and I totally love how we are able to spent time together. We soon went back to our table and I lied my head on his shoulder.

"Byunghun-ah, I want a kiss." I said.

"Will do." He said.

He leaned forward and kissed me roughly. I kissed him back and he carried me to sit in his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and slowly played with his hair. He nibbled my lips and slowly moved to my neck and started kissing my neck. He knows all my sweet spot and started and biting that area. It probably already formed into a hickey but I don't really care that much. After doing his job on my neck, he went back to my lips and kissed me again. His tongue slowly went in contact with mine and we were fighting for dominance, and the winner was obviously that guy, the total expert in kissing. He explore my mouth and i smiled in between our kiss. I can't get enough of his kisses. We broke the kiss, panting. He started at me intently and smiled.

"I'm glad I made the right choice to not style my hair. You pulling my hair soflty totally turns me on." He whispered.

"Yah!" I blushed.

"You're so cute when you are shy. Even after three years, you never change. Still the honeybunny I know." He said.

"That name. I kinda miss you calling me that. Reminds me you gave me tulips and called my honeybunny in school." I said.

"And then you threw those tulips I bought you right to my face." He laughed.

"I actually felt really bad for the tulips." I pouted.

"What? You didn't feel bad for me!?" He shouted.

"Yeah, I hated your remember?" I said.

"Oh yeah. Hahaha, but now look at us. Still strong after being saparated for 3 years."  He said.

"Yes, I feel so lucky to have you as my boyfriend." I said.

"I can't wait for us to get married." He said.

"Me too, I can only see us in the future." I smiled.

"I love you so much." He said.

"I love you too." I said.

After finishing our drinks, we left the club. I asked him to have a sleepover but he told me that he can't and told me to keep myself free tomorrow. Is he bringing me out for a date? Hmm.. maybe he is getting ready for our date tomorrow. Hehehe, just the thought of it makes me so happy. I nodded and gave him a peck for going in. He soon left and I went up to my room and did whatever I'm supposed to do before heading to bed.

L.JOE POV;

Tomorrow is going to be the day when Sora is going to spend some time with her parents. Of course she might think that I'm asking her our for a date tomorrow, but instead she is going on a date with her parents. I already told her parents in advance and hope for the best. 

After getting all the things ready, I went to the bathroom and took a short shower before heading to bed.

_______________________

NEXT MORNING:

I woke up and took my phone and called Sora. She instantly picked up and I told her to get ready by 11am. After that I called her parents and told them to be at the place by 12pm. After I was done, I went to bath and wore smething simple since my job is just to send Sora to meet her parents and spend time with them. By the time I was done, it was already 10am and I quickly took my car keys and drove to Sora's house. Since I knew her password to her house, I typed in the password and was greeted by the maids in her house. I knocked the door and she opened the door.

"Hey! Oh, you look really simple today. Haha, whatever it is, let's go!" She said.

I nodded and we went out from the house. I drove to the place and then she happily went down from the car. I asked her to walked in front first and she nodded and I quickly ran away. This is all for your own good.

END OF POV;

Wow this place s beautiful. Byunghun sure has a good eye for romatic places. It is a beautiful garden with many pretty flowers.

"Byung-Eh? Where did he go?" I asked.

"Sora-ah."

I turned around and saw my parents. What are they doing here? They came to me and I took a step back.

"What are you two doing here?" I asked.

"We are supposed to spend some time with you. Byunghun make some time for us to meet you." Omma said.

This is all Byunghun's doing? They came towards me again and this time I didn't took a step back. Omma hugged me and I felt like crying. Its been such a long time since she hugged me. Appa joined the hug as well and that's when my tears started pouring.

"We're so sorry that it took us such a long time to see you again." Appa said.

"Come on, let's go." Omma smiled.

"Go where?" I asked.

"A picnic. Byunghun has already gotten everything ready. He did everything just for you." She said.

That guy, how sweet can he get? I wonder how does he know that very deep inside, I wanted to spent some time my parents? We went to th eplace where Byunghun has gotten everything ready and we sat down on the bench. Omma sat beside me and she held my hand. Its really been a long time since I actually get to go out with them. It made me feel happy deep inside.

"You found a good man." Omma said.

"He is a good boy. I can trust him to be with you." Appa said.

"You guys think so? Omma, appa, I really love him. And I'm so glad that you guys like him too. I think he is the one for me." I smiled.

"We will always support whatever your desicion. And I think that this is good for you. He is capable to take care of you better than us. Seeing how well you look right now, I think he has been taking care of you." Omma said.

I'm really glad that they like Byunghun and the three of us ate the food and enjoyed ourselves. It was really fun being with them. They are still the coolest parents that I knew. Omma and I kept on talking about the latest fashion which made appa bored. Appa is still into games. They never really change, which was a good thing. After we were done with our food, we threw it to the bin and appa drove us to the mall. 

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"You must have been spending your own mone to buy your clothes right? Now, its time for us to spend some money on you." Appa said.

"You don't really have to." I said.

"We insist." They said.

I sighed and took some clothes that catches my eye. Omma would sometimes ask me to try on this and that clothes and they ended buying many things for me. After we were done with my shopping, I pulled them to the yogurt shop and bought it for them and also myself. After choosing the toppings, I paid for all three yogurt and we ate happily. 

Soon it was getting darker and they sent me home. I hugged the both of them.

"Let's have more time like this." I smiled.

"Yes we will." Appa said.

I went in the house with all my shopping bags and realized that Byunghun is sitting at the sofa watching the TV. I dropped all my bags and ran to him and back hug him. 

"Thank you so much babe. I really appreaciate it." I said.

"Glad you did." He smiled.

He stood up from the sofa and went over to the other side, to where I was. I hugged him tightly again.

"You really know what I really want. You babo, is there anything that you don't know about me?" I asked.

"I told you, I know you in and out. I'm doing this because I know that deep inside you wanted their love. You are just acting tough, just like how you are always. Trying to act tough to please everyone. You can do that to others but not to me. You trying to act tough does not please me at all. I want you to show your weak side to me. That way, I can learn to love you and understand you more that now." He said.

"Thank you so much. I really don't know how to repay you." I said.

"You can just repay me with your love. Your love is all I need. I don't need anything else, just you and your love." He said.

"I will love you for all my life, so don't worry about that. I don't think anyone else can beat you in knowing me. You know me the best." I said.

He hugged me and I hugged him back. Being in his arms is the best thing that I could wish for. I don't need anything else too, just you and your love. That is all I need to make my day.

___________________________

Heyheyhey!!!! A new update! 

XxheartsxX