26;

We Are Destined To Be Together.

"What's so good about him that you love him so much!?" Soohyuk shouted.

"Let me ask you a question. Why do love me?" I asked.

"W-What? Must there be a reason?" He asked.

"Same thing. I just love him. Everything about him to me is perfect. Even his imperfection are perfect to me." I said.

"So, please just give up on me, you know that I'll never see you the way I see Byunguhun. He is the one for me." I said.

"But he is gone! There's nothing you can do. Its not like you know where he is right now." He said.

"Fate. Fate will bring me to him. No matter how long, I will wait. I can't love anyone else other than him. Nobody knows me better than him. No matter how hard you try, I'll still love him because he is the only one for me." I said.

"Sora.." He muttered.

"Just give up on me. Find someone better than me rather than wasting your time chasing after me. I can't and will never love you. I'm just too in love with Byunghun." I smiled.

"How could you easily say that?" He said.

I looked at him and I could see tears threathening fall from his eyes.

"I-I always had my eyes on you ever since last time. I changed for you, I became a better looking man just for you. I tried finding you and now that I've found you after all these years, you tell me to give up just like that? How can I? I can't. I can't give up on you. I totally can't." He said.

"Soohyuk-ah, you can't force love. It will just hurt the both of us. I don't want you to get hurt. Please." I said.

"Why are you being so selfish?" He asked.

"I'm not being selfish. I'm doing what's best for the both of us." I said.

"I'm sorry." I said.

I walked away and felt a little bit better. For now, I'm just going to give space for him. I went in class and saw Chanhee oppa. I walked to him and he smiled at me. 

"Oppa, can I sit with you? Can you let your seat partner sit with Soohyuk?" I asked.

"Sure. Now tell me what's wrong?" He said as he pulled me to comfort me.

"If only I was stronger to say no. This all wouldn't had happened." I said. 

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I guess you didn't heard. SoEun and Soohyuk threatened me. Soohyuk told me that if I don't date him, SoEun's people are going to haunt Byunghun. Well, of course I didn't want that to happened so I had to. All I wanted was Byunghun to be safe." I cried.

"So you still love him right?" He asked.

"I have always love him oppa." I said.

"I don't need you to tell me where he is now, I'm very sure that fate will bring us to meet. You don't have to do anything oppa, I trust him. And I trust myself." I added.

"I knew it, something wasn't right."

I turned around and saw Woobin and Minhee behind me. I looked away and Woobin bent down to my level. He stared at me and I continued looking away.

"Why didn't you tell us? We could have to helped you." He said.

"Sora look at me when I'm talking." He said.

I looked at him and his eyes soften. He patted my head and smiled.

"Babe, you meanie. You could have at least told your best friend." Minhee pouted

"My mind just went blank. I couldn't think at all. Byunghun's safety was all I could think about." I sighed.

Minhee hugged me and I cried. Woobin joined in the hug and I was really glad they were there when I really needed them. 

"I will find him. Even if it takes me years." I said.

"Sora-ah.." Chanhee oppa muttered.

"Oppa, all you need to do is to tell me how is he doing. Telling me that he is doing well, would definiely make my life better." I weakly smiled.

"We talked yesterday, and yes he is well. He also told me to take care of you." He smiled.

"That's great. As long as he is okay, I'm okay too." I smiled.

Just then Soohyuk came in and I looked away, he didn't seem to be aware of his surroundings. He just walked to his seat and sat down, looking out to the window. I sighed and Woobin patted my head before heading back to his seat. Minhee gave me an assuring smile and followed Woobin. I sighed and Teen Top looked at me. They smiled at me and I smiled at them back. I guess today is so gonna be a long day. 

_______________________

When I was about to go out from school, Soohyuk held my hand and pulled me to an unpopulated place. 

"What now Soohyuk? My mind is not gonna change." I said.

He suddenly placed my hand on his chest. 

"Do you feel my heartbeat? Its beating really fast. This what happens when I'm with you. How can I possibly forget about you? Its really difficult for me." He said.

I sighed and looked at him. I cupped his face and weakly smiled.

"You will find someone who can make your heartbeat even more faster than this. Its difficult because you're telling yourself that you can't. You don't know if you don't try." I smiled.

"Just look out, they must be a girl who is looking at you. Especially that one." I winked.

My eyes diverted to a pretty girl who is looking at us from a far. I might not know her but, I know from her eyes, she likes him. Soohyuk turned around and the girl quickly ran away. I chuckled and he looked at me confused.

"You see? I'm not the only girl in universe. Some people might be waiting for you. And I think that girl is one of them. She seems nice to me. Try talking to her alright? Who knows she might be the one for you." I smiled. 

"You have better things to do rather than chasing me Soohyuk. I'm not the one for you." I added.

I smiled at him and walked away, with my heads up. I saw Janghyeong oppa and quickly ran to him and hugged him. He got a little shock and hugged me back.

"What's with the sudden hug?" He asked.

"Everything is all cleared. Soohyuk and I are done. Well, I wasn't in love with him anyways." I said.

"Then, why did you date him?" He asked.

"SoEun and him threatened me. I didn't want Byunghun to be in danger so I accepted him. But now, everything is back to normal I guess." I said.

"So are you and L.Joe back together?" He asked.

"He's gone. He left." I sighed.

"And I totally understand why he did that. Now, I'll just rely on fate. I know I will meet him." I smiled.

"Now we need to explain this to our CEO. Let's go!" He said.

I nodded and we went to my company and met with the CEO. I knocked the door and he told me to come in. I smiled at him and explained every single thing to him. He heaved a sigh of relief.

"You could have told me earlier." He said.

"I didn't want to make things worst." I said.

"Well, at least now we can release an official statement. Don't worry, I won't talk about the threathening." He smiled.

"Thank you so much sajangnim!" I said as I hugged him.

"Aigoo, you're like my daughter already. I'm really sorry for shouting at you." He said.

"Its okay. If I were you, I would have done the same thing." I smiled.

I took my leave and looked at Janghyeong oppa. I grinned and jumped on him. He hugged my waist and twirled me around. 

"Oppa, we did it! I hope, everything is gonna be back to normal." I smiled.

"Come on, let's go home." He smiled.

I nodded and felt the burden in my chest, completely being lifted. Once we reached home, I happily greeted the maids and they greeted me happily. I skipped my way to my room while humming my favorite song. 

________________________

Waking the next day makes me feel so happy. I got ready for school. Its been a long time since I woke up feeling happy. I tied my hair and wore my school uniform. I happily went down and ate my breakfast. Janghyeong oppa soon sent me to school and I waved at him happily. I went inside and smiled at everyone who smiled at me. Then, I saw the girl from yesterday. I grinned and went to her.

"Hey." I said.

"What? Are you talking to me?" She asked.

"Yeah, who else is here except for you." I grinned.

"Oh y-yeah. So, is there something wrong?" She asked.

"Its about yeste-"

"NONO! I wasn't stalking you two! I just happened to be there! I don't like your boyfriend!" She said.

"Hahaha, he's not my boyfriend dear. You guys should know that I love L.Joe right? Yesterday, I told him to give up on me. Nothing more. The whole relationship is fake. SoEun kinda threatened me to be with him so that she could be with L.Joe. But now, that he left, I thought that this whole thing should stop. I didn't want to hurt anyone anymore. If I keep pretending becoming her girlfriend, I'm not just hurtin myself, but I'm also hurting him." I said.

"I know you like him. I can tell." I smiled.

"Will he even remember me?" She suddenly asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Soohyuk... he is my close childhood friend. My first crush, until now. But sadly at a very young age, he lost all his memories and his family moved out to the US." She sighed.

"Wait, is your name Kwon Soojung?" I asked.

"Yeah, how do you know?" She asked.

"I remembered going to his house with Minhee for a project and we were doing the project at his study room. As we were looking through his books. There was a letter and it has your name in it. I asked him who was this and he looked at it and shrugged his shoulders." I said.

"He must have forgotten me then." She sighed.

"Don't worry! I will help you!" I said as I held her hands.

"Y-You will?" She asked.

"Of course! Now, follow me. Minhee and Woobin should know about this, so that they can help you!" I said.

"What? You mean, your model friends?" She said.

"They are just models when it comes to photoshoot. Let me tell you, they are the biggest dorks." I whispered. 

She chuckled and we walked towards the cafeteria where the others are there. Then, I saw Soohyuk and I grinned at him. He gave me a confuse face and I just smiled at him while signalling him about Soojung. He rolled his eyes and I silently giggled. I pulled her to the table and the two of them looked Soojung weirdly.

"Ok guys, we need to help her." I said excitedly.

"Help her with?" Woobin asked.

"With Soohyuk!" I said.

"Oooh, its interesting tell me about it." Minhee said.

I told the story and they smirked. 

"We're in." They said.

"So from now on, you're hanging out with us." Minhee smiled.

"Who knew we would meet the mysterious Kwon Soojung.." I said.

"Yeah, who knew.." Minhee said.

"Guys, I'm lost. You guys knew her?" Woobin asked as she pointed to Soojung.

"Nope, but we found a letter that she wrote last time to him while we were doing a project." I said.

Minhee nodded and Woobin nodded in understanding. I hope that by doing this, Soohyuk will start to develop some feelings for her. Well, I think that their relationship is quite deep, just by looking at how she looks at him yesterday. And through this, I hope he realizes that she is important in his life.

L.JOE POV;

"Hey L.Joe! Are you not coming with us?" My friend named, Jackson asked.

"Oh, I'll be right up!" I shouted in english.

I enrolled myself in a school in L.A and made some friends. And now I'm hanging out with them eventhough I have just known them just now in class. Well, I guess this might be the right time to forget everything about Sora.

"Earth to you, L.Joe!" Jackson shouted.

"Oh, ahaha. I was thinking about some stuffs. What were you guys talking about?" I asked.

"We were asking, who is this hot chick?" He asked.

It was a picture of me and Sora. I sighed and weakly smiled.

"That's my ex-girlfriend." I sighed.

"You had it rough bro?" He asked.

"Yeah, she's the reason why I came here." I said.

"We got your back. We have some hot chicks too you know." He smirked.

"I'll pass ahaha. I think, I should take a break with relationships and girls." I said.

"Alright then, we won't force you. But if you need a girl, just call me!" He said.

"Just shut the up." I laughed.

Sora-ah, I hope what I'm doing right now is the best for you. Please, do me favor. Just take care of yourself.

END OF POV;

_________________

Hey guys!!! A new update for all of you!!!

XxheartsxX