02;

We Are Destined To Be Together.

"Over my dead body." I said.

"You know what? You are just making me want you more." He smirked.

"You know what? You are just making me hate you more." I said.

"Well, too bad. I've got my eyes on you." He said as he played with my hair.

"Hands off her." Someone said from the back.

I turned around and saw Woobin walking towards the table with two plates on his hands. L.Joe smirked and went to him. I couldn't help but to laugh at their height difference. L.Joe is like a midget when he stands beside him.

"Why are you laughing?" Woobin asked.

"The height! HAHAHAHA. Yah L.Joe! Grow taller will you!" I said while clutching my stomach.

Woobin soon started to laugh with me and it made him embarrassed. He ruffled his hair and quickly walked away from the table.

With a happy mood, we began eating. As we were eating, we talked about our career as a model, our achievements. Well I never thought that I would be comfortable talking to a guy. Then, I realized that we have some things in common, like he doesn't really talk to girls. It may just be our first time meeting each other but we have told so much things about each other.

Soon, break was over  and we went back to class to have our normal lessons. In class, I knew almost everything. I have already learnt it during my time in the US.

"Kim Woobin! Wake up and answer this question!" The teacher said.

I quickly scribbled down the solution and gave it to him. He took the note and wrote it down at the whiteboard.

"I guess you did listen to my class." She said.

"Of course!" He said.

He walked back and winked at me. I winked at him and we did a fist punch.

"Anyways, how did you-"

"I learnt it before in the US." I whispered.

Soon school ended and I went straighy to my photoshoot for some magazine. I wave at Woobin and went in the car.

"Who is that? Its not you to talk to guys." Janghyeon oppa said.

"Kim Woobin, a korean model. And guess what!? That ing L.Joe is my classmate. But he couldn't recognize me." I said.

"Show him what you are made of! Girl Power!" He cheered.

I chuckled and the next thingwe have reached the place. I went in and had my makeup done. Seems like I'm doing a photoshoot with someone. There's another room which is occupied.

After all the makeup, clothes are done. I went out. A familiar back was waiting for me.

"Ahh, both of you are ready. Let's start." The photographer said.

As I was about to handshake with my partner, I heard a chuckle. I looked up and smiled at the person.

"You again? Hahahaah. Let's go and get this done." I smiled.

Woobin and I started taking pictures with the instructions of the photographer. We kept on changing our outfits and I swear its really tiring. A lot of skinship was present, and also because of his height, I had to wear very high heels. Gosh my legs are killing me.

"Are your legs okay? It seems red." Woobin asked with worried eyes,

"I'm okay, don't worry." I smiled.

"No, its not okay. Let me see your leg." He demanded.

"I'm really okay." I said.

But my legs gave way. I couldn't take a step anymore. I fell to the embrace of Woobin and he helped me walk to the nearest chair.

He took out my heels and he asked his assistant to get some ice. Within a ew minutes, the ice arrived and put the ice on my leg.

"Does this feels okay?" He asked.

"Yes, thank you." I smiled.

"Photographer-nim, pleasr let her wear shoes. Her legs are hurting." He said.

"Aigoo, Sora-sshi, why didn't you tell me? No problem." The photographer smiled.

I smiled at his caringness. (lol is there such word) I really can't believe I am getting way to comfortable with him. Soon, the photoshoot ended and we had a short conversation before separating.

"See you tomorrow!" I said.

"Yeah, see you." He smiled.

I walked to my car and went in. I am totally flat, I plugged in my earpiece and fell asleep. I'm totally worn out. And the next thing I knew, I was in my bed. I guess they carried me. I went to the washroom and bathe before going down for dinner.

"Oh, you are awake. Dinner is ready." HyunSeok smiled.

I went to the dining table and ate all by myself. The cooks, maids and all the people that is working in my house are eating together inside the kitchen. Even they are having a better life than me. I went to the kitchen and they quickly stand up and asked me what I wanted.

"I want all of you to eat at the dining table." I said.

"Eh, but... we are-"

"Its my command." I said.

They quickly took their plate and sat down with me at the dining table. Now it feels more lively.

"That's more better. From now on, lets eat together alright?" I smiled.

They all nodded and we ate together. I think that the helpers in my house deserves to be respected too. If its not because of them, the house wouldn't be clean, no one would cook for me. They are why my house is in a good condition.

"Did you guys enjoy dinner today?" I asked.

"Yes miss." They said.

After washing my plates, I went up to my room and lied down. Its just my second day in Korea,  I met a wonderful friend and also met my nemesis. Thinking about L.Joe makes me have headache. I can't believe he is right infront of my eyes, never knew that I would meet him ever again.

"Why, why him? Why did I have to come across him?" I asked myself.

I fell asleep soon after thinking about why I had to meet him again.

______________

The next morning, I woke up and got ready for my school. I ate my breakfast and was greeted by my manager. He smiled and opened the door for me.

"Morning." He said.

"Morning oppa! What's my schedule for today?" I asked.

"Today afternoon, you will be having a reunion party." He said.

"Reunion party? For?" I asked.

"Babo, for your middle school." He chuckled.

"Oh, hahaha. Alright." I said.

Reunion party? Hmm.... interesting. I wonder what's coming for me. I soon reached school and went out to meet Woobin. He was waiting for me at the gate of the school. I ran to him and we walked in together.

"Woobin, are you free today?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" He replied.

"I have a reunion party later. And mind tagging along with me? I don't really like my middle school schoolmates." I said.

"Sure." He smiled.

Yes, I am really getting way too comfortable with him. We kept on chatting as we walked up to class. But someone just had to ruined everything.

"Hey there." L.Joe said as he slung his arms around me.

"Don't touch me." I hissed.

"But I can't help it." He said as he traced my face.

"Dude, you heard her. She doesn't want you to touch her. So, hands off. Respect the lady." Woobin said.

"Who are you to tell me what to do?" He glared.

"I have the right becase she is my friend." Woobin said.

"Friend? If she's your friend, she is my girl." L.Joe said as he pulled me to him.

"Your girl? I rather be his girl. Let go of me." I said.

"No, I won't. I want you and I will make sure you'll be mine." He said.

"Sora-ahh, sorry if I'm going to hurt you." Woobin said.

He roughly took my other hand and it cause L.Joe to lose balance and fall. Woobin quickly  walked away with me and went up to class to check on my hand.

"Did it hurt?" He asked.

"You had a reason to." I smiled.

"Anyways, you seem to know him well though. Its like you hated him since the start." Woobin said.

"I guess I should just tell you the truth." I said.

I took out my phone and showed a picture of me when I was still fat.

"This is how I used to look 2 years before. I was the fat girl who always get bullied during my middle school days. And L.Joe came into the picture, he 'confessed' to me and I started to fall in love with him. But everything was fake. It was just a bet. Our relationship wasn't even real. My first love was gone just like that. And that is the reason why I don't talk to guys or even fall in love. Yeah, that's why I hate him." I said.

He looked at me and suddenly gave me a hug.

"You must have went through a lot." He said.

I laughed and told him that this is all in the past. 

___________

School finally ended and I told Woobin to just meet me infront of my house. He nodded and we separated. Tonight, will be the night where I will show those people who used me, who bullied me or did curse me who I am really. Its time to show them, how much I have changed, especially L.Joe.

I reached my house and all the makeup department were already in my house. I went up and had my bath before getting ready.

"So, what kind of style do you want?" The makeup artist asked.

"Just so what you always wanted to do." I smiled.

After all the things were done, I was finally groom. Sometimes, I can't believe that person in the magazine is me. I look different.

The bell rung and I opened the door to see Woobin standing, handsomely.

"You look beautiful." He said.

"You look handsome." I smiled.

"Let's go." I said.

We went inside the car with my manager driving us to the destination. As soon as we reached, the place was nicely decorated and I took a deep breath.

"You are waaaay better than them." Woobin whispered.

I nodded and the both of us went out from the car. Since our reunion was a formal theme, they set up red carpet for us to walk down. I interlocked my arms with Woobin's and we went in.

After signing my yearbook, the both of us went in and enjoyed the party. As we were enjoying the party, someone shouted.

"Hey! That fat Sora is back!!!!" 

"Omg! How fat is she now!? I don't see her though." 

The both of us chuckled. I looked at Woobin and he nodded to me. 

"That fat Sora is me, any problem?" I shouted.

Everyone had their heads turned to me. Each and every single one had their eyes being dug out.

"Aren't you the model?" The guy asked.

"Yeah, its me. Why? Don't you think I would never change?" I smirked.

"That's not what I m-meant." He stuttered.

"Ohh, what happened to the "Omg! How fat is she now!?" You were so brave, why are you stuttering now? Well anyways, its because the whole lot of you, you made me have a successful career." I smiled.

"You are that Sora!?" L.Joe said as he suddenly pulled me.

"Yes. And god knows how much I despise you." I hissed.

"You're back." He said as he hugged me.

"Eww, I'm done with you. Stop faking already. I can see through you. Now, I want to have fun with my date for the night." I said as I pushed him away.

I took Woobin's hands and we went towards the food area to grab some food. Woobin looked at me and chuckled.

"What's with that chuckle?" I asked.

"I mean you don't care about your image. I like that." He said.

I laughed and we enjoyed the reunion together.

____________

Soon, it ended and Woobin had his manager to bring him back home. We separated and I waited for my manager to arrived.

"Sora-ah." Someone called me.

I turned around and saw L.Joe walking towards me. 

"How's life?" He asked.

"Perfectly without you." I replied.

"I missed you." He said.

"Miss me? Pfft... I don't buy those words anymore." I said.

"You cheated my feelings. You lied to me. And you expect me to believe those cheap words of yours? I learnt from my mistake." I added.

And just in time my manager came and I went inside the car. How dare he try to seduce me. I've had it.

_____________

Heyyyya a new update!

XxheartsxX