23;

We Are Destined To Be Together.

"Yah." I called Byunghun.

Byunghun turned around and his eyes widened when he saw me talking to me. He smiled widely and wanted to hold my hand. I took a step back and gave him a expressionless face.

"I think you forget your ring." I said.

"Oh, thanks." He said.

I walked away and went back to my seat. It was early in the morning and there is only the both of  us in class. It was kinda awkward by the way. I could feel him staring at me, but I choose not to care. I just took my phone and walked out from class. Then, I felt someone holding my wrist and I turned back. 

"Can you not go? Just stay in class." Byunghun said.

"Look, you have a girlfriend and I'm afraid she might think wrongly." I said.

"Can you not? SoEun isn't my girlfriend. You are. I never intended to leave you for that girl. You just misunderstood." He said.

"You were you mean." I said.

I pulled my hand away from his grip and walked away. A part of me wants to believe him, but I can't just give in so easily. No matter what, he kissed her right in front of me. He initiated it. He texted her to meet. It was him, who did it all. How can I forgive him just like that. 

I walked to the school cafeteria and bought some snacks. After I was done buying, I went up back to class and saw Teen Top. I weakly smiled at them and walked up back to my seat. Changjo came to me and he sat at SooHyuk's seat.

"Noona~ Can I talk to you for awhile?" He asked.

"If its about Byunghun, I'll pass." I said.

Byunghun stared at me and I ignore it. He shook his head and just took my hand out from class. We went to a more unpopulated place and sat down.

"Noona, remember the time when I told you that I wanted to confess to a girl that I like?" He asked.

"Oh yes, why? What's wrong?" I asked.

"She said that, she thinks I'm playing with her. Since I used to be a player, she tod me to go as far as possible away from her. Noona, I'm really sad." He said.

"Aww, come here to noona." I said as I hugged him.

"I will talk to the girl for you, mind telling me her name?" I asked.

"Kim MinJi. That's her." He said.

"Changjo-yah, you are one of my best dongsaeng, I will try my best to let her change her mindset. Because only I know how your real personality is like." I said.

"Gomawo noona." He smiled.

"Now that's better. Smile alright?" I ruffled his hair.

"NOONAAAAA~" He whined.

"Aish arrasso, I will fix it back." I chuckled.

He grinned at me like a little kid and I chuckled. The more I see him, I can really see that he is the maknae of the group. The both of us walked back to class and I separeated with him and sat back in my seat. A minute after, SooHyuk came into class and waved at me. I waved at him back and he sat down beside me.

"It must have been awkward right?" He whispered.

"Totally." I said.

He chuckled and soon the class is starting to fill up with students and not too long after, classes finally started. I heard that WooBin and MinHee are doing a photoshoot together so they are no attending school today. 

"Looks like its just us two." I said.

He nodded and we started listening to the teacher. For all the time in class, I really felt someone staring at me. I turned to my right and saw Byunghun staring at me, and he isn't looking away eventhough I caught him staring at me. I looked at him and saw him mouthing some words to me and the only sentence I could read was 'I love you'. I quickly turned away and just look in front. 

______________________

It was P.E lessons and all of the students were gathering around the teacher.

"Remember in the past when I asked you to pair up? Today we will be doing some workout and then games." He said.

Oh no, that means that I will have to partner Byunghun. I raised up my hand and asked if we could change partners and he shook his head. I sighed and went to Byunghun who is smiling at me. I ignored him and stood beside him, crossing my arms. 

"First, we are going to do sit ups. Be in your positions!" He said.

I held his ankles and look away from him. I feel him staring and smiling at me.

"Okay start!" He shouted. 

Byunghun got up and he stared directly into my eyes. He smirked and went down back again, then he got up again, this time even closer to my face. He went down and then up again but this time, he lunged nearer to me and kissed me. My eyes widened and I tried to pull back but he cupped my face. I rasied my hand to let the teacher know, but he just looked at us and smirked. He walked away and I was totally dumbfounded. He deepened the kiss and I tried my best not to kiss him back. Oh god, why is no one realizing or looking at our way. He soon broke the kiss and I slapped him.

He smirked at me and I glared at me.

"Sora-ah, I know you can't resist it." He said.

"You have no rights to kiss me. Those rights are no longer applicable to you. So, don't you dare do that again." I said.

And the P.E class goes on, after the workout was done, I ran to SooHyuk and stayed beside him. Byunghun looked at us amd I look away, blushing. I saw him chuckle and I knocked my head. 

"Hey what's wrong?" SooHyuk asked.

"Huh? N-Nothing." I said.

"SooHyuk-ah, can we just go somewhere further than him?" I asked.

"Sure." He smiled. 

We went at the other end and started playing badminton. SoEun was clinging onto Byunghun, who is still busy staring at me. I swear, I had a hard time concentrating, which led me to miss all the hits that was given by SooHyuk. 

"Okay, class is done. Thank you." The teacher said.

I heaved a sigh of relief and put the equipment back. I quickly took SooHyuk's hand and we walked out from the Sports Hall. 

"Whhy are we in a rush?" He asked.

"Because I want to avoid Byunghun duhh." I said.

"Aigoo." He said as he ruffled my hair.

The both of us went to change back to our uniform and then headed to the cafeteria for our break. Since the both of them are not in school, its just the two of us. So sad. SooHyuk told me to wait while he gets the food for the both of us. I took out my phone and started browsing through the internet. I was having a peaceful time browsing till someone stood right in front of me.

"Yes may I help you?" I asked.

"I'm having a party after school, everyone is invited. I hope you would attend." He smiled as he passed me a invitation card.

"And could give this to SooHyuk as well? And also MinHee and WooBin are invited too." He said.

"Oh alright, thank you." I smiled.

He left and soon after that, SooHyuk came with two trays. I thanked him and the both of us started eating. The both of us really had a lot of fun talking to each other. 

"Yah, why did you go to school with unstyled hair? I like it better when you had you back comb." I said as I pulled his hair back.

"Heh, I was lazy today. Starting from tomorrow, I will style my hair alright?" He said.

I nodded and he ruffled my hair. He really changed a lot. Oh god, last time, he totally look like a nerd, who knew that outcasted nerd turned out to be one of the hottest models? It funny how MinHee and I used to fangirl over him. I totally had no idea it was him. Oh my.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"Oh, I was thinking about how a nerd like you could turn out like this. Hahaha." I laughed.

"Oh yes, tonight, there will be a party. A student came up to me and gave me the invitation cards. See you later!" I said.

He nodded and we continued eating. Then, we heard someone shouting. I turned around and saw SoEun shouting at a girl whom I think accidentally spilled the spaghetti on her. At first I wanted to ignore the whole situation, but then her squeaky voice was so annoying till I couldn't satnd it anymore. I slammed the table and walked towards them.

"Can you please talk things out, outside the cafeteria? You know your voice is really annoying to hear? Its unpleasant to hear." I said.

The people around were holding their laugh and I smirked. She crossed her arm and stomped her way to Byunghun. 

"Oppa~ Scold her for me!!" She whined.

"Why should I? Its true lol." He snickered.

"Chanhee op-"

"I'm on Sora's side." He said.

She pouted and I smirked. I strutted my way back to the table and SooHyuk clapped for me. I giggled.

______________________

Schoool was long over and I'm at home, still wondering what to wear. I'm glad that there is no schedule for me, I can enjoy the night!

"Okay, all set." I said to myself.

JangHyeon oppa drove to the destination and I told him to pick me up after midnight. He nodded and drove off. I went inside the house and saw many people already partying. I had a hard time walking because it was crowded. I took out my phone and called MinHee. 

"Yah, where are you?" I asked.

"At the corner, all of us are here except for you." She said.

I hung up and walked my way through the crowd and finally I found them. I hugged MinHee and WooBin and smiled at SooHyuk.

"I don't get any hugs?" He pouted.

"Aww, come here, let me give you a hug." I said.

He came to me and hugged me tightly. I smiled and hugged him back. 

"Teen Top is here too." MinHee whispered.

"Yeah, I know. The whole school is practically invited haha." I said.

"You are not worried." She asked.

"Of course I am. But is there anything that I can do?" I weakly smiled.

"Guys, I wanna have a talk with Sora. Please excuse us." MinHee said.

She took my hand and we went out to the garden. We took a cup of champagne and sat at the bench. She looked at me and I just smiled at her.

"Come on babe, I'm your best friend. Can you not keep everything to yourself?" MinHee said.

"Fine. I-I still love him babe. I really do. Although I may look fine, I'm not. I'm just acting strong.  I miss him so much. I ing want to hug him right now. I want to forgive him, but I know I can't. It just shows that I'm weak. I'm ing pathetic right?" I cried.

"Babe, you're not pathetic. This is just how we humans think. I know you still love him, it would be weird if you were to hate him now. I suggest you follow your heart. Do something before SoEun takes advantage of your weakness. You, yourself know that he is your achilles' heel." She said.

"I really don't know what to do." I sighed.

She patted my back and I weakly smiled. I took my cup and started drinking it. Tonight, I will just get drunk with all my problems. I don't give a damn about anything. Its too much for me to handle. We went in back again, I just had to bump into Byunghun.

I walked away and he held my wrist. I turned back and he pulled me to him. He held my waist and stared at me deeply. I tried to push him away, but he was too strong. 

"You looke beautiful today." He said.

"Byunghun-ah, let go of me. SoEun might be watching." I said as I pushed him away.

"Can you stop saying her name!?" He shouted as he held my arm.

Great, the song just had to stop when he shouted. Everyone had their eyes on us. 

"Just how many times do I have to tell you that I don't ing love SoEun. I ing love you! Do you ing understand that!? She might be my first love, but who ing cares!? She left me for a stupid rich guy! Why would I love someone who left me!" He shouted.

"Then, why the did you kissed her!? Why the hell did you call her up to the rooftop? What the was that for!? Why did you that!? You bastard, why did you do that!" I cried as I hit his chest.

He held my hand and kissed me, right in front of everyone. I roughly pushed him away and slapped him.

"Do you think a ing kiss solves everything!?" I shouted.

I ran away and I heard Chanhee oppa said to continue the party and to ignore us. I was glad the party resumed as if nothing had happened. 

"STUPID STUPID LEE BYUNGHUN!!!!" I cried. 

"Why are you crying over that kind of guy?" Someone asked.

I turned around and saw SooHyuk walking towards me. I quickly wiped off my tears and he came to me.

"I saw it all, don't even bother to wipe it off." He said.

He crouched down to my level and he suddenly kissed my tears. 

"Soo-"

He cupped my face and kissed me passionately. My eyes widened as he kissed me. I just stood still until Byunghun came and pulled him away from me. 

"The only guy that can kiss her is me and only me! You don't have the ing rights to kiss her!" He shouted.

"Just why is everybody fighting for her? What's so good about her!"

SoEun was standing there and she looked really mad. Byunghun walked up to her and he glared at her.

"You wanna know why? Because she has everything that you don't have. She never left me for any other guy for moeny like you. You ing hurt me last time, so why the hell do I have to give you what you want? You suffer, just like how I suffered." He said.

"Oppa.." She said.

"Don't you ing oppa me." He said.

"And you SooHyuk, stop sticking around with her. She belong to me. The both of us were happy without the two of you. Stop destroying our relationship just because of your selfishness." He said.

"Byunghun-ah..." I said

"And to my dearest Sora, I know I have done things that hurt you alot. But truth is, I really love you. I love you so much. Ever since our break up, there is nothing going right in my life. Everything is practically messed up.Will you be mine again?" He smiled.

I stood up and I covered my face. 

"I'm sorry. I really can't think about anything right now." I said.

"I will wait for you, till you are ready to accept me." He smiled.

__________________

OMG, I'M SO SORRY GUYS!!! Please forgive me :( Anyways, hope you did enjoy the update!

XxheartsxX