24;

We Are Destined To Be Together.

I continued the party, still feeling awkward over what happened just now. SooHyuk kissed me, Byunghun reconfessed to me and SoEun is busy glaring at me. Why is my heart beating so fast? A part of me is so happy that he confessed to me again. But at that moment, my mind really went blank. MinHee came to me and she patted my shoulder. She gave me a drink and I gladly took it.

"So, what are you gonna do?" She asked.

"I freakig have no idea. Should I accept him back? To be honest, I almost said yes. Luckily, I was able to stop myself. I really need time and at the same time, if he still loves me, he has to wait for till I'm ready to accept him. I think its too fast." I said.

"So you still really love him huh?" She asked.

"Feelings can't go that fast. Plus, I spent so much time with him. How can I not love him that instant." I said.

"I'm so happy." someone said from the back.

I turned around and saw Byunghun smiling. I looked at MinHee and she was gone already. Aish that girl, she planned all of that. I covered my face and suddenly felt a warm embrace from behind.

"W-What are you doing?" I said as I tried to pull away from the hug.

He hugged me even tighter and I gave up. He lied his chin on my shoulder and I sighed.

"So you still love me. I'm so happy." He said.

"Even if I still do, that doesn't mean you can just hug me like that. You still need to learn your lesson." I said coldly.

"Hehe, you sound so cute when you are angry." He chuckled.

"Hey! I'm being serious here!" I said as I pulled myself out from his hug and crossed my arms.

He laughed and I pouted. I knocked his head and walked away but he held my hand before I could leave.

"Alright, I won't laugh anymore. I will wait till you accept me back again." He said. 

"Good then. Now let me go to my bestfriends." I said.

"Wait! You're gonna leave me?" He pouted.

"Yeah. You have to learn your lesson remember?" I smirked.

He pouted and I walked away. I chuckled and walked towards my friends. MinHee and WooBin were just talking while SooHyuk was minding his own business. I walked to them and I hit MinHee's arm.

"You stupid girl!" I said.

She laughed and I rolled my eyes. I walked to SooHyuk and decided to just forget about the kiss earlier on. I hit him and joke around with him. 

"SooHyuk-ah, let's go and dance!" I smiled.

He weakly nodded and dance our hearts out for fun. He is smiling and having fun too, so I thought that he might have also forgotten about the kiss just now. I was glad that he didn't brought up the matter. Then suddenly he pulled me closer to him and I got shocked, but it was just because some drunk person was about to bump into me. 

"Thannk you." I smiled.

"No problem." He said.

The both of us soon got a little tired and took some drinks at the beverage area. The both of us walked out to the balcony and drank our drinks.

"What did you say to L.Joe?" He asked.

"Hmm? Oh, I told him to learn his lesson first." I said.

"So, you gonna accept him later on?" He asked.

"Most probably.. I-I still love him. I know its pathetic, but really I can't love think of loving anybody else except for him." I sighed.

He suddenly pulled me to him, which cause my glass to drop and he looked into my eyes.

"You mean, you can't ever give me a chance?" He asked.

"SooHyuk-ah, you know I always think of you as a fr-"

"I don't want to be think as a friend! Sora, don't you ing know how long I have love you!"  He shouted.

"SooHyuk-ahh...." I said.

"Give me one chance please, let me show you how much I love you. I will prove to you that I will treat you better than him." He begged.

"You know I can't. SooHyuk-ah, I really only see you as a friend, as a brother. If I give you this chance, its like I'm cheating my feelings and also yours. I don't want to hurt you, I really don't." I said. 

"You not accepting me is more hurtful. So please? I really love you. I waited for you for a very long time." He said.

"I'm sorry SooHyuk, I'm really sorry." I said as I pulled myself away from him.

I quickly ran away and called Janghyeong oppa to pick me up. Within 15 minutes, he came and sent me home. 

SOOHYUK POV;

Did she just rejected me? I clenched my fist. Just then, SoEun came to me and she smirked. I smirked at her back and from tomorrow onwards, that L.Joe and Sora will never ever get back together.

END OF POV;

_______________________

Weekends passed by so quickly and it was Monday again. I swear, I really have no idea how to face SooHyuk at all. I mean I practically rejected him that day. I got ready for school and sighed. Things are totally getting out of hand. Janghyeong oppa drove me to school and I dragged my feet into the school. I saw MinHee and I walked to her. She smiled at me and I weakly smiled at her back. As MinHee and I were talking and walking along the hallway, SooHyuk suddenly appeared right in front of me. I tried not to look at him but he pulled me and told MinHee to excuse the both of us. The dumbfounded MinHee just nodded and SooHyuk brought me to the rooftop. He let go of me and I tried to get out from the place but he trapped me in between his arms.

"Why are you doing this? Let me go." I said.

"Do you want to see L.Joe to be safe?" He asked.

"What kind of a question is that? Of course I want him to be safe." I said.

"Then, date me." He said.

"What kind of logic is that!?" I said.

"Its up to you. The choice is yours." He said.

He walked away and I held his hand.

"Explain to me everything." I said.

"Will do honey. L.Joe's life is under your hands now. You want him to be safe, date me. And if you choose not to date me, SoEun's bodyguards are going to make him suffer." He smirked.

"SoEun? Why would SoEun do that? I mean she loves him too right?" I asked.

"Well the answer to that question is simple, if she can't have him, no one can. Does that answer your question?" He smirked.

"SooHyuk-ah, what happened to you?" I asked.

"That nerd SooHyuk is already long gone. This is me now, so what's your choice? Date me or not?" He asked.

"I can't believe you stoop this low. Aish, fine. Just for this." I said.

"Now that's better. L.Joe would be safe now. Let's go honey." He smiled as he held my hand.

I rolled my eyes, and let him hold my hand. I'm sorry Byunghun. Just wait a little longer, once I am able to get out from this mess, I promise you we will be together. We walked around the hallway and everyone was shocked to see me with SooHyuk. How I wish I could just hide and not come out. 

And just in time Teen Top walked in to school and I sighed. I really don't want to hurt him. He saw me and smiled, but then the smile died when he saw our hands intertwined. He ran to us and I hung my head low.

"W-What is this?" Byunghun asked.

"As you can see, we are now an item." SooHyuk said.

"What? Don't joke around with me. Sora still loves me." Byunghun said.

"You don't believe me? How about you ask her yourself?" SooHyuk smirked.

Byunghun turned to me and I could see his eyes really watery.

"Its not true right?" He asked.

"SooHyuk and I are a couple. We are official." I said.

"What? Please, you expect me to believe that? You said you still love me remember?" He said.

"I was just kidding, I just wanted to give you high hopes and then crushed your heart, just like how you crushed mine." I said.

"Sora.." He muttered.

I swear, I felt like crying on the spot. SooHyuk just pulled me away from him and I hung my head low.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

The both of us went up to class and I roughly pulled my hand away from him. I sat at my seat and put my head down. I silently cried and I swear, I felt my heart aching when I saw his eyes getting watery. 

"So-"

"SHUT THE UP!" I shouted.

I officially hated SooHyuk, he and SoEun are ruining my life.

"Don't you ever talk to me when we are alone." I cried.

AUTHOR POV;

And all the way, Sora kept quiet and just stare at L.Joe secretly. He was staring into space with SoEun playing around with him. She felt like going to where L.Joe is, and slap the hell out of SoEun. But she knew, she can't. L.Joe's safety was important to her. Then, suddenly SoEun caught her staring at L.Joe and she smirked. She kissed him roughly and L.Joe just stood there, not doing anything. Sora looked away and tried to hide her tears. MinHee looked at her and wondered why Sora suddenly had a change of heart and went to SooHyuk suddenly. But she decided not to question her and just let it be for a moment. 

L.Joe on the other hand, couldn't think of anything except for what Sora had said just now. He couldn't believe his ears. Was he hearing the right thing? He doesn't know himself. He looked at Sora and saw SooHyuk putting his arms around her. He sighed and looked away. Without waiting for SoEun and Teen Top, he stood up and walked away. SoEun kept on following him and he felt so annoyed at her.

"Can you please stop following me!? I ing want some time alone!" He shouted.

Everyone heard L.Joe shouted, including Sora. She sighed and hung her head low. She wish she could just run up to him and hugged him tightly and tell him that everyting was going to be alright. She just couldn't wait to go home and throw all her tantrum.

"Babe, wait for awhile, I wanna go to the toilet." SooHyuk said.

She weakly nodded and put her head down. WooBin and MinHee looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. MinHee patted her shoulder and she looked up. 

"Babe, is everyting alright?" MinHee asked.

"Yeah. I'm just tired that's all." Sora weakly smiled. 

WooBin knew that she wasn't telling the truth. He kept on looking at Sora and quickly knew that she was hiding something and she isn't planning to tell anyone. 

"You know, you can just talk to us if you have a problem." WooBin said.

"Will do." Sora said.

Then SooHyuk came back and Sora ignored his presence. She just kept on putting her head down until break ends. As they were walking back to class, SooHyuk put his arms around Sora's waist. He suddenly bent down to Sora's height and whispered to her ears.

"L.Joe is just right beside us, you know what to do." He whispered.

She sighed and hugged SooHyuk's waist while his arms went up to her shoulders. L.Joe looked at them bitterly and remembered the times when Sora used to cling on him like a koala that clings on the tree. He walked quickly and Sora looked at him sadly. Once L.Joe was already far away from them, she let go of SooHyuk and walked a bit more faster than him. She sighed looking at the time, it was still a long time before school ends.

END OF POV;

_____________________

" my life." I said as I threw myself on the bed. 

Janghyeong oppa was by the door and I invited him in. 

"Yah, what's this? You're dating SooHyuk now?" He asked.

"Yeah.." I said.

"But you just broke up with L.Joe." He said.

"Whatever." I said.

How I wish I could just tell the truth to Janghyeong oppa.  I sighed and told him to get out. I heard him sighed and he shook his head. I kept on rolling on the bed and feel like wanting to shout as loud as I want. Just then Byunghun called me and I answered.

"Sora... tell me that you're lying. Please." He said.

"I'm not. Goodbye." I said.

I hung up and covered my face. I'm so sorry my dear. Just for your safety, I'm doing this.

_____________________

Don't hate me for it T.T Don't worry, the drama won't last that long (SPOILER) hhehehehe. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed!

XxheartsxX