25;

We Are Destined To Be Together.

"What am I going to do with my life?" I asked myself.

It has been a week since I became SooHyuk's 'girlfriend' and I certainly didn't have a blast. I felt hopeless, like literally. Byunghun hasn't been himself ever since that day. He has been way too quiet. And he doesn't seem to care anymore about what SoEun does to him. My heart hurts looking at him like this. Its like he had given up in life. 

"Hey babe." 

I didn't even bother to turn. I really don't want to see him anymore. 

"Can you please look at me?" He pleaded.

"What do you want more Soohyuk? I'm really tired, I'm freaking tired about everything. Just leave me alone." I said.

I walked away and sighed. Just why did all of this happened? I looked to the front and saw Byunghun. He wasn't even looking where he was going, he kept on bumping into people and ignoring everyone's cursing. His eyes met mine and he stared at me. I looked down and saw him walk away. I slightly turned my head to see him and prevented my tears from falling. 

I hated school, I really do. I always been waiting for weekends because I didn't want to see the world. I wanted to hide. I wanted to hide from everyone. I didn't want to see them, SoEun and Soohyuk.  My life has became a mess and I have idea how to fix it. I have no idea when I can stop all of this. I have no idea when I can be with Byunghun again.

__________________

"Sora-ah, wanna go out with oppa?" Janghyeon oppa asked.

"I'll pass." I said.

"But we are going shopping." He said.

"I don't give a damn. Just send me home. I wanna go home." I said.

Janghyeon oppa looked at me and sighed. I know that he is wondering why am I acting like this, but I couldn't simply just tell the whole situation to him. It makes it hard for me. I plucked in my earpiece and looked out from the window. And just in time, Teen Top went out from the school gates and I stared at Byunghun. While the others are talking and laughing, he is the only one who is looking down and walking alone. I really want to go out from the car and hug him tightly, but I know I couldn't. I sighed again and again.

Once we reached home, I didn't bother to greet the maids and just went up to my room. I don't eat with them anymore and just stayed in my room. I locked the door and there will always be knocks here and there, but I ignored it. 

"Byunghun-ah, I miss you so much." I said.

L.JOE POV;

"Argh!!!!!" I shouted.

I hated everything. I hated the fact that Sora is no longer in my arms. I feel horrible. I can't stand to see her with that bastard. Why did she choose him? Why not me? Why? Didn't she say that she still loved me? Why did she went to him? 

" everything!" I shouted.

I went out from the Teen Top hangout, not bothering the others calling my name. I walked to the carpark and just as I was about to get in the car. Chanhee shouted my name. I turned around and saw him running to me. 

"You think I would let you go and drink alone?" He asked.

"How did you k-"

"I'm your bestfriend for a reason." He said.

I sighed and let him follow me to the bar. Once we reached, we went inside we went to the table and started drinking. I kept on asking the bartender to pour more and more for me. 

"Byunghun-ah." Chanhee called.

"What?" I said.

"stop drinking will you?" He asked.

"Its none of your problem if I drink or not." I said.

"It is my problem too! You're my bestfriend, and you think I like it? Looking at you like this?" He said.

"You have no idea how I am feeling right now! None of you know! Sora is my one and only girl! And now she is with another guy, what does that make me? I'm ing jealous looking at them! Sora used to be with me every single day, we could be together even right now! What do you guys know?" I shouted.

"You got to ing calm down! You think by doing this, you would feel better?" He shouted.

"I DON'T KNOW!" I shouted.

I put my money on the table and left the place. Chanhee pulled me back and punched me right in the face.

"Grab hold of yourself! Sora is not the only girl in this world!" He shouted.

"Do you ing think its easy to forget about her? Excuse me, we are ing talking about Park Sora!" I shouted.

"Then, why at the first place did you kiss that ing SoEun!?" He shouted.

I looked down and he went to me.

"If you hadn't kissed her, you would still be with her. At first, I didn't want to say this, but now I think I really have to. The whole relationship broken because of your stupid act." He said.

"So, its all my fault? I was mad at her too! She ing sided that Soohyuk!" I shouted.

"MinHee already told you that he is physically weak right? You knew she hated violence, yet you just punched him. Yes, I know he kinda started it first, but was it really neccessary to punch him?" He asked.

"Just leave me alone!" I shouted.

He pulled me back and I saw seriousness in his face.

"I'm not letting you go anywhere, you are going home right now." He said.

He pushed me in to the car and he drove back to our hangout. I went in the house feeling mad and slammed the door. 

"Park Sora, are you happy now? I'm ing suffering because of you." I said.

END OF POV;

___________________

Everyday was the same to me. I never felt happy or excited for the next day like I used to. I went down after geting ready and ate my breakfast as per normal. Jaghyeong oppa looked at me and I weakly smiled at him. 

"Are you alright sweetie?" He asked.

"Yeah, I am." I lied.

I know that he didn't buy my answer, but he decided to let me off this time. After I was done eating, we left for school and before I went in, Janghyeong oppa told me that we will be going to the my agency company. I nodded and went in, not wanting to see Soohyuk's face. I headed to my locker and took the books that were for todays lesson.  

As I was waling along the hallway, someone blocked my way. Not wanting to put on a fight, I just move little and walked away. The person held my bag and I turned around, feeling annoyed at the person.

"Hey~ Are you lonely that my Byunghun isn't with you now?" SoEun asked.

"Leave me alone." I said.

"You think I will?" She smirked.

"Just what more do you want! You already have him! I already gave him to you! He's all yours now!" I shouted.

Everyone was staring at us and I clenched my fist.

"Byunghun oppa, didn't I told you that she gave up on you already?" She said.

My eyes widened and I turned around to see Byunghun behind us. I glared at SoEun and walked away. 

"I'm so sorry Byunghun." I whispered to myself as I walked past him. 

I totally saw the hurt in his eyes. What have I done? Why did I shout? I put down my bags and walked out from the class. But then Soohyuk was right in front of me. 

"Just for now, leave me alone." I said.

Before he could reply, I walked away and went to the rooftop. I sat on the bench and cried. 

"WHAT HAVE I DONE? He probably hates me now!" I cried. 

I messed up my hair and continued crying. Then, someone came to me and I looked up to see Soohyuk standing in front of me.

"W-Why are you crying?" He asked.

"Leave me alone." I said.

"You think I will leave you alone, looking at you like this?" He asked.

"Please just leave me alone!" I shouted.

"Give me a reason why I must leave you alone!" He said.

"Well, its because of you and that SoEun!" I shouted.

"Happy now!?" I shouted again.

"S-Sora.." He said.

"Its all because of you two!" I cried while hitting his chest.

He hugged me tightly and I pushed him away. 

"Don't you dare touch me." I said.

I wiped my tears and walked away towards the door, he held my hand and pulled me closer to him. He looked at me and I tried to break away from his grip. He held my waist and I tried to push him away. But he was too strong.

"Why can't you just forget him and come to me?" He asked.

"Its because I love him." I said.

"But I loved you so much more longer than he did." He said.

"Soohyuk-ah, I think we are not meant to be together. Please, just give up on me." I said.

"NO! I won't!" He shouted.

"Please, I beg you." I said.

"No means no. I'm not going to give up on you." He said.

He kissed me passionately and I tried my best to push him. He pushed me against the wall and deepened the kiss. I keep on struggling from his kiss. He finally broke the kiss and I rasied my hand to slap him, but he held my hand and looked at me.

"Remember, from now onwards, those lips are mine." He said.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I cried.

"Because I want you to be mine." He smirked. 

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH!" I shouted.

I pushed him as hardly as I could and ran away. I wiped my tears and went straight to class. Well, we kinda almost missed one lesson, but I didn't bother to tell the teacher what happened and sat on my seat and laid my head down on the table. The teacher seems not to care about me sleeping in class and I was kinda glad though. I slightly turned my head to look at Byunghun who is looking at the whiteboard blankly. I sighed and looked down. 

____________________

School is over and I headed to the car to go to the company building. I pretty muc know what is it going to be about. I'm fully prepared to hear a blast from my boss.

Once I reached, I went to straight to his office and I knocked the door. He asked me to come in and his face was titally serious. I stood right in front of his table and looked down.

"Sora, look at me." He said.

I slowly looked up to meet his eyes and stared at me.

"Kind to explain what's your relationship with Soohyuk!? The whole media is talking about you! What happened to you and L.Joe!?" He shouted as he threw his ipad to me.

 I caught his ipad and saw articles of me and Soohyuk. I sighed and carefully put back his ipad on his table. 

"Just give me time, fix this. Its complicated for me now to explain." I said.

"I'm giving you a week to clear your name." He said.

I nodded and left his office. I ruffled my hair and walked out from the building. Janghyeong oppa just opened the door for me and drove quietly back. I walked up to my room and slammed my door really hard. I locked the door and sat down on the floor. what am I going to do? How am I going to clear my name is just a week? I'm doomed.

"Are you going to eat?" 

"No, I will eat when I want to." I said.

I heard a sigh from outside but I choose to ignore it. 

AUTHOR POV;

Life has turned upside down for both Sora and L.Joe. Both of them are not being themselves and it is affecting the people around them. And right now, L.Joe is forced to follow SoEun to shopping and he isn't liking even a single bit. They were out for hours and he was getting bored already.

"Are you done? I need go home." He asked, feeling annoyed.

"of course not oppa, we still have many things to do together!" She said.

"SoEun." He called.

"Yes oppa?" She smiled.

"Please give up on me." He said.

Her smiled died. 

"What do you mean by giving up on you? I'm not giving up on you?" She said.

"Can you understand that I don't love you anymore!? Its all in the past. I love Sora now. She is the one, not you." He said.

"Didn't you hear that she already gave up on you? Stop living in the past start falling in love with someone who is loving you. Sora doesn't love you anymore. She loves Soohyuk." She said.

"You should be the one who should stop living in the past. The me who love you, is gone. I no longer love you. And about Sora loving Soohyuk, its not like I can do anything. If she is happy with him, I can't say anything. After all, its my fault too." He weakly smiled, as his tears flowed.

"Oppa, you're crying.." She said.

"Goodbye SoEun, please take care of yourself alright. Please find someone better. I'm not the one for you. I love Sora, I love her. There are many other guys in this world, I'm not the only guy here. So, right now I'm officially rejecting you. You deserve a person better than me. And make sure that the guy you choose loves you with all his heart." He weakly smiled.

"Oppa, what are you talking about? You sound like you are going somewhere far." She said.

"And yes, please do give this letter to Sora." He said.

"Bye." He added.

"OPPA! DON'T LEAVE ME!" SoEun shouted.

He walked away and already made up his mind, he will be leaving the country to forget about everything. After what he heard from Sora, his heart broke into millions of pieces. He knew that Sora had no longer loved him. 

"I hope this is the right choice to do it. If you are happy with him, I will be happy to sarifice for you." He said to himself.

Once he reached the Teen Top's hangout, The whole clique was waiting for him to be home. He smiled and they gave him a group hug. 

"Are you sure, you are going to do this?" Chunji asked.

"Yeah. Its probably for the better." L.Joe said.

"Let's just send you to the airport later on, for now lets enjoy ourselves ok? We might not know when will you come back." CAP said.

They all had some equality time together and soon it was time for them to send L.Joe away. The ride to the airport was quiet and no one bothered to talk. 

"Call when you reached L.A ok?" CAP said. 

"Yeah, I will." L.Joe said.

"Hyung~ I will miss you." Ricky and Changjo said.

"Aigoo, we can talk on the phone, maknaes." L.Joe laughed.

He waved at them before heading inside. He took out his phone and looked at his wallpaper.

"i hope that you would be happy." He smiled.

END OF POV;

__________________

Oh my, what am I going to do. Even after thinking all night, I still can't find a plan to clear out my name. I can't think of any. I sighed and walked out from my room after getting ready for school. After eating my breakfast, I went to school as per normal. Today I was a bit later than usual so, the hallway is already full with students. Then, I saw Teen Top. But there were only 5 members. Where is Byunghun? Could it be that he is sick? They walked passed me and Chanhee oppa weakly smiled at me. Changjo waved at me and then walked off. Why are the acting so weird? 

I walked up to class and stayed there while listening to music. Soon, everyone went in and I saw SoEun looking dead and I could see eyebags forming under her eyes. Seriously, what happened? Our homeroom teacher came in and I paid attention to her. 

"Class, our classmate L.Joe, is no longer schooling here anymore. He didn't stated the reason why, but I believe is due to his personal reasons." 

My eyes widened and I turned to my right where Byunghun's old seat was. SoEun looked really depressed. L.Joe left the school. He must have really hated me that he didn't want to see me anymore. Tears flowed as I thought about him. 

____________________

"SoEun." I called.

She weakly turned around and I went to her. 

"Where did he go? You better ing tell me right now." I said.

"I-I don't know. I really don't." She cried. 

"By the way, Byunghun oppa told me to give this to you." She said as she handed me a letter.

"He really loves you Sora, and I can't even break the love. It was too difficult. In his heart, there is only you. I must have been a fool for leaving him. I gave up. I totally gave up in chasing him. I can't wait forever. He isn't gonna love me." She said.

She walked away and I pulled her hand.

"You sickening , why do you only gave up on him when he is already gone? If only you realized it earlier. Are you happy now!? Are you happy to see me like this? You made me reject him and everything, and because of this, he left. He left me thinking that I'm ing in love with Soohyuk!" I shouted. 

Everyone looked at me and I clenched my fist.

"I said it, I'm never in love with Soohyuk. All along, it was just an act. I was threatened by the both of them. My heart has always been with Byunghun!" I shouted.

"This is what you wanted right? If you don't get him, none of us would right! Well, congratulations, your wish came true!" I shouted.

I walked away and ran to the garden. I opened he letter than SoEun had given to me.

"Dear Sora, by the time you read this letter, I must already left. Thank you for everything you have done for me. Loving you was the best thing that had happened to me. I will always remember the memories that we shared. Although we are no longer together, just remember that you will always be someone important to me. You've changed me to the better and I'm really happy that were the one that changed me. I see that you've already moved on from me. I hope that you're happy with Soohyuk. He must be taking care of you very well, because he had loved you even longer than I did. 

Now that, I'm no longer there to see you, please take care of yourself. I'll try to move on and find someone else. To be honest, I really regretted what I did to you. But knowing that you already gave up on me, I can't do anything about it. If you are happy with him, I can't really do anything about it. The only thing I can do is to wish you happiness. For now, I would like to say that I love you so much, that I'm willing to give you up to Soohyuk. Once again, please take care of yourself alright? If you have any problems, just go to Teen Top. They would be willing to help you. Lastly, I would like to say that I love you so much and I know this might be the last time I tell you this. Goodbye my dear.

LOVE, Lee Byunhun."

"Byunghun-ah, please come back. Who said I was happy?" I cried.

I cried my off, not caring about people staring at me. I walked to class and got stopped by Soohyuk. 

"We're done Soohyuk. I told everything. This whole relationship was never to begin with." I said.

"Why did you do that!" He shouted.

"Look, Byunghun has left. Neither the both of us got him. He thinks that i love you, I never loved, not even once! Look what you have done! Its all because you two, Byunghun left me. Why are you ruining my life!? Are you happy now, to see that Byunghun has left!?" I shouted.

"Sora-ah...." He muttered.

"He may have left, let me tell you my heart still remains loving Byunghun. There is no one that can replace him. So just give up now. I will never love you Soohyuk. You ruined my life already." I said.

_____________________

Heyheyhey!!! A new update! Enjoy!!

XxheartsxX