10;

We Are Destined To Be Together.

AUTHOR POV;

Sora went home and got ready for her date with L.Joe. She freshened up herself and got ready. It took her a while to get ready just to meet L.Joe.

After she was done, just in time L.Joe came and knocked on the door. Janghyeon saw everything and got shock to see Sora going out on a date with the guy who she has always hated. Sora smiled and L.Joe let her to his car.

"So where do you wanna go?" L.Joe asked.

"Lol, weren't you the one who asked me out? Shouldn't you have plans already?" She asked.

"I was just asking for opinions babe. Who knows you want to go somewhere.... Well, of course! I have plans ahead of us." L.Joe winked.

"We will have it in your way mister. Today is your day." Sora smiled.

L.Joe grinned widely and punched the air. Sora shook her head and soon reach the first destination. 

"Byunghun-ah, why here?" Sora asked.

"Because everything started here. How the both of us met." L.Joe smiled.

L.Joe had drove to their middle school. Sora could feel the pinch in her heart. This was where she suffered a lot. L.Jow went to her and cupped her face.

"Its alright, its in the past." L.Joe said as he ruffled my hair. 

Sora weakly smiled and L.Joe pinched her nose.

"Come on, follow me." L.Joe said as he pulled Sora hand.

They ran to Sora's favorite cupcake shop and Sora's eyes glittered. L.Joe smiled and she ran into the shop. The shopkeeper seem to remember Sora and she smiled. Sora smiled back and started ordering all her favorite cupcakes. And before she could pay for them, L.Joe placed his card on the table and wriggled his eyebrows.

"B-But... I bought a lot of cupcakes." Sora pouted.

"Money doesn't matter when it comes to you." L.Joe winked.

Sora blushed and hit his chest lightly. They soon took their cupcakes and sat by the glass window. Sora was too caught up eating her cupcakes till she totally forgotten about L.Joe. He pouted and snatched all the cupcakes away from her.

"Hey, I'm not invinsible you know!" He pouted.

"Aww, I promise I will entertain you, just give me my cupcakes!" Sora whined.

L.Joe smiled at her whining, he suddenly remebered his days with Sora, although the relationship was fake to him, he always like it whenever she whines, rather than annoying, it is more like cute to him.

"Aigoo, haha you are such a baby. Have your cupcakes back." He said.

He looked at her eating the cupcakes happily and smiled. As she was eating, his hand subconciously pushed away some strands of her hair back. Sora flinched a little because of the sudden contact. He chuckled and continued staring at her beauty.

"You're so beautiful." He suddenly blurted out of the blue.

She blushed again and looked down, feeling shy. To Sora, only L.Joe can make her feel butterflies in her stomach. Only him. 

Soon, Sora was done eating her cupcakes and they walked around the neighbourhood to make sure that her food is digested. Sora felt happy walking around her old neighbourhood. L.Joe secretly took a picture of her smiling and put it as his wallpaper.

"Byunghun-ah, where are we going to go now?" Sora asked.

"Well, where else if its not the beach." He smiled.

"Did you just say the beach!?" Sora beamed.

They soon went to the car and he drove to their favorite beach. In the past, the both of them frquently go to the beach, relaxing themselves. She ran to the sea and enjoyed te breeze. L.Joe caught up with her and he set up a mat for the both of them to sit down. He laid some light snacks and they enjoyed the beautiful evening sky. 

"Want some?" L.Joe asked.

Sora nodded and he fed her the chips. Although it was kind of cold, the both of them stayed there, relaxing their minds.

"We have one last stop to go babe." He said.

"Where are we going?" Sora asked.

"You'll know later. Hehehe, by the way its geting cold. Let's head back to the car." He said.

She nodded and they went back to the car and he drove to the last destination, the main point of the date. After they reached, he smiled and pulled Sora out from the car. He had decorated the N Seoul Tower just for Sora, all the lights glittered around the place. 

"Byunghun-ah, is this all for me? I mean, when did you did this?" Sora asked.

"I have my ways. Come on, follow me." He smiled.

He led her to a corner and showed her the lock that they have write on in the past. Sora went to the lock and held it. Her tears started flowing when she saw the lock. It was her most happiest time during that time. It was the time when L.Joe had ask her to be his 'girlfriend'.

L.Joe pulled her up and cupped her face and he smiled. He lean towards Sora and kissed her softly. Well, it started softly, but ended up having a hot makeout. They broke the kiss and he carress her face.

"You don't have to answer me now, but let me just tell you that I love you so much. And no, its not because you are thin and became a model, but because its you. You made me realized that I have always love you. Park Sora, this babo loves you a lot. This babo is crazy for you." He said.

"Give me a week, and I will give you the answer. I still have other matters to take care of. i hope you will be patient." Sora said.

"I will wait for you and I can't wait to wrote on a new lock stating that we belong to each other." He said as he swing the pink lock around his fingers.

Sora chuckled and soon the both of them got tired and they went home. L.Joe sent her home and kissed her forehead before letting her to go in her house.

"I LOVE YOU!" He shouted,

Sora nodded and she smiled. She skipped her way through her house and smiled like an idiot. Janghyeon looked at her and shook his head. He went to her and told her to go and sleep because it was really late. Sora nodded and had a quick bacth before falling asleep.

"One of the best dates I have with you boo." Sora smiled.

__________

Heyyyyy! A update on their date only. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED!

XxheartsxX