31;

We Are Destined To Be Together.

AUTHOR POV;

Its finally time for Sora and L.Joe to go to school. Both of them had passed their entrance exams. They both are now on the way to school. They are basically going for a couple look on their first day of school. Same bag, same shoes and it was a lucky thing that they were not wearing the same clothes. They would probably look like twins instead of a couple. Once they reached school, they straight away went to their clique. The girls were doing their own greeting and the guys did theirs. Then Soohyuk went to the girls and snatched Soojung away from the girls.

"Heyyy!!!" Sora pouted.

"Sorry ladies, I wanna have some time with my girl." He smiled.

Minhee rolled her eyes and Soohyuk stucked out his tounge at her. He pulled Soojung and they walked away from the group. Soojung looked at her boyfriend and crossed her arms. 

"Why babe?" He asked.

"You just pulled me away from my girls!" She pouted.

"But I want to spent time with you before school starts~" He whined.

He was jumping in front of her like a childish boy who wants a toy from his parents. Everyone was looking at them but that didn't stop him from whining. Soojung felt the secondhand embarrassment and quickly stopped him.

"Fine, alright alright. We will spent time together." She said.

"Yayyy! You are the best!" He said as he hugged her tightly.

Soojung just smiled as he hugged her tightly. Up till now, she still can't believe that the guy who is hugging her right now is her boyfriend. The guy that has always been in her heart. She hugged  him back and Soohyuk giggled. 

"I love it when you hug me." He said.

"Aigoo, since when did you became so cheesy?" She asked.

"Ever since you were my girl." He winked.

"Oh god, why are you so cheesy." She said.

"Because I love you." He said.

Soojung facepalmed and then smiled when she sees him acting cute for her. She ruffled his hair and he gave her a silly smile.

"Why do I love you?" She chuckled.

"Because I'm Lee Soohyuk, your only boyfriend in the whole world." He said.

She shook her head and Soohyuk slung his arms around her. Soohyuk feels like he is the more luckiest guy on earth. He is glad that he ia able to remember his old memories. Now that he has remembers everything, he is happy. The most perfect girl to him, is right in front of him. He kept on staring at her as they were walking along the hallway.

"Hey, why are you staring at me?" She asked.

"You're so beautiful." He said.

"Uhh, t-thank you?" She blushed.

"Aigoo, you should be used to it by now. Why are you still blushing and stuttering whenever I compliment you?" He asked.

"Its just happens. Stop asking." She said.

"So cute aigoo." He said as he pinched her nose.

She blushed again and Soohyuk smiled. He cupped her face and gave her a quick kiss. Soojung widened her eyes and Soohyuk frowned. 

"Hey, this isn't like the first time I kissed you." He frowned.

"H-Hey i-its just that you kissed me suddenly." She stuttered.

"Okay then. My dear Soojung, I'm going to kiss you." He said.

Without waiting for her to say anthing, he lean and kissed her roughly. Soojung wasn't really an experience kisser because she never kissed any guys before. It took her quite some time before she could kiss him back. Soojung was still shy when it comes to intimate skinship like this. She never understand how can couples kissed each other roughly.

Soojung pulled away first to catch her breath. Soohyuk looked at her and smirked.

"You got better." He smirked.

"Oh god, did you have to mention it." She blushed. 

Soon it was time for school and the others saw Soojung and Soohyuk. They saw how Soohyuk were teasing and disturbing Soojung. Sora looked and she smiled. They decided not to spoil their moment together and just walked passed them. L.Joe looked at Sora and she smiled.

"Why are you so happy?" He asked.

"Well, I'm glad that Soohyuk has moved on and found someone so much more better than me." She said.

"And I'm glad that I have one less rival." He said.

"I'm speechless." She replied.

L.Joe chuckled and they soon separated and went to their class.

END OF POV;

_________________________

Entering my class and everyone's eyes were on me. I went to the front and introduced myself. After introducing myself, I went to an empty seat and sat down. The people around me were introduing themselves and I smiled at them. Lessons soon started and I got really focused in learning. One thing, I'm a bit late than the others so I have a lot to catch up. Well my company has been asking me if I would like to try acting and I think that it would be a good opportunity if I'm able to start an acting career. 

Then suddenly I got a text from Byunghun. And he kept on spamming me because he is bored. Aish, this guy. He clearly has Teen Top as his classmates and I have literally no one that I know in my class. How can he get bored? I decided to just ignore his text spamming and put my phone inside my bag.

We were given some time to read through a script and one of us later on has to come up and potray the characters. I just hope I won't get chosen. But I just have this feeling that I will get chosen. I better read the script properly. 

After some time, the lecturer told us to stop and he started picking out names. He hasn't mention  my name yet, so I feel kind of glad but then the next minute he just had to call out my name.

"Since we have a new student, we should use this chance to see her acting skills. Am I right?" He said.

Everyone nodded and I sighed. I went in front and stood beside one of my classmate. We soon started out acting and I tried my best to be in my character's shoes and potray her properly. Aish, just why those my character has to be so sad. As I was reading my lines, suddenly I remembered about the moment when Byunghun wasn't with me and that I had to be alone for 3 years, tears just naturally flowed down as I spoke. 

"Don't ever leave me, I love you." I said.

Then, everyone clapped their hands. I quickly wiped away my tears and my lecturer put up thumbs up. I smiled and quickly went up to my seat. Reading the script in your mind is so much different than reading out loud. I swear while I was reading it in my mind, the memory didn't came across my mind at all. It was totally different when I said it out loud. 

"I didn't expect Sora to cry at all. That was good!" The lecturer said,

"Ah, thank you." I blushed.

Soon, the lessons when on and I took down my notes. It was really tiring though. I seriously couldn't wait for break. I need my food right now. I'm so hungry. The time is passing so slow and I swear I feel that there is a war inside my stomach. Then the bell rang and never had I been so happy. I quickly packed my things and headed to the cafeteria. I was the first one out of the clique and decided to just wait for them at the table, although I was totally hungry. Woobin soon came and before he could sit down. I put down his bag and pulled him to stalls. We bought our food and went back to our table. The others soon came and bought their food. Byunghun came with his food and sat down beside me. he pouted at me and I just smiled. 

"You didn't reply my text." He pouted.

"Its lesson time babo, who taught you to use your phone during class?" I asked.

"But I was bored." He muttered.

"That is just an excuse mister." I said.

I continued eating and he continued pouting while he is eating, The others were practically chuckling at him. I smiled at him and ruffled his hair. He grinned at me and I shook his head. He really can't get mad long. 

"Babe, I miss you." He said.

"What? You are just right in front of me." I said.

"Yeah, I know. I just miss you." He said,

"Oh god hyung, can you not." Changjo said.

"Ikr, you are making my girl cringe with your cheesiness." Soohyuk said.

"Excuse me mister, you are way more cheesy than him." Soojung said.

"Hey, can you at least be on my side?" He pouted.

"Aish. Nothing can stop you." She said.

I chuckled at thier small bickering. Aigoo, their love look so innocent, I really wish that both of them last long. Its so hard to see a innocent couple. 

"Babe, can we have an innocent relationship like them?" I asked.

"What no. That means I can't roughly kiss you." He said.

"Oh wow, all you can think of is kissing me." I rolled my eyes.

"You better don't roll your beautiful eyes." He said.

I rolled again because he is just being annoying as per normal and he suddenly kissed me while everyone is eating. Oh god, this guy totally has no common sense. I pushed him away and frowned.

"Out of all times, you ust had to kiss me when everyone is eating? Where on earth is your common sense?" I said.

"You just roll-"

"At the right time please. You know its kinda disgusting to see people kiss when you are eating." I said.

I shook my head and just continued eating. Aish, this guy. Must I teach him when to kiss and when not to kiss? The table soon became really awkward and no one realy dared to talk. I quietly ate my food and soon classes start back again and we headed back to our respective class.

"Aish, am I going to have my period soon? I'm getting annoyed at the smallest things." I muttered to myself.

I couldn't really focus in my class because I think I kinda hurt his feelings. This guy has became quite sensitive now. Aish, I hope he isn't that upset. He did look really down just now. I better apologize to him later on.

____________________________

"Here you go."

I turned to my right and saw Byunghun giving me a black plastic bag. I took it and opened it up. There were sanitary pads and chocolates.

"Just in case, its gonna be your time soon. I understand why you were feeling annoyed. PMS." He said.

"Oh god, I thought you took it to heart." I said.

"It did hurt my feelings though. But I kinda understand it." He said.

I hugged him and smiled.

"You're the best boyfriend!" I said.

"Of course I am. I'm your only boyfriend." He teased.

"Aish, shut up!" You ing player." I said.

"Hey! That was long time ago alright! Stop talking about it!" He said.

"BYUNGHUN IS A PLAYER!!" I shouted.

He quickly ran after me and I ran away from him. We were literally running around the school. He suddenly caught me and back hugged me.

"I caught ya! So sare to say it again?" He smirked.

"Yaaaahhh! Let me go!" I laughed.

He was tickling me and I was laughing my off. Aish, its so embarrssing right now because everyone's eyes were practically on us.

"YAHH LEE BYUNGHUN!!! STOP!!" I laughed.

SOOHYUK POV;

"Babe, look." Soojung said.

She pointed to Sora and L.Joe who is grabbing attention to the people around them. We went closer to them and saw L.Joe tickling Sora. This guy is really a skinship freak, never once I see him not doing any skinship with her. Soojung looked at them and I looked at her.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked.

"Oppa, I wish our relationship is like theirs. They went throught alot and in the end they are still together. They are really a strong couple." She said.

"Hey, we have our own story, they have their own story. Don't compare their relationship with ours. We went through alot too and see we got together too. So, don't be like that. I like how our relationship is like. Innocent yet romantic. It probably fit us more reather than having a relationship like theirs." I said.

"So stop comparing and lets continue our love story. I like us like this. Remember this, our relationship is the most perfect relationship." I smiled.

"Oppa..." She muttered.

She wrapped her arms around me and tip toed to kiss me. My eyes widened because this is the first time she has ever initiate a kiss. I smiled in between and kissed her back. Kwon Soojung, you're the most perfect girl I've known."

END OF POV;

__________________________

Heyy!!! A new update!!

Anyways, I won't be able to update as often because school already started. I would try to update when I have free time alright? 

Love you guys!!!
XxheartsxX