HOSPITAL

In Love With My Guardian...DEVIL?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoya traces down his fingertips across your face while you were sleeping on the hospital bed, still didn’t wake up after the doctors injected you some medicine that made you sleep.

 

“Mianhae, Minkyung-ah..” He whispers and slowly places his hand over yours and intertwined it. He doesn’t care how much his heart beats right now as it makes him feel better.

 

He just stared at you for a while when the door suddenly slammed open, “MIN…….” Myungsoo shouted, still out of breath from running receiving the news that you’re in the hospital but stopped as he saw you sleeping, “…..kyung..”

 

He slowly walks towards you while Hoya was just ignoring him.

 

He saw your red body in rashes and also notices Hoya’s hand in yours. “What do you think you’re doing?” He grabs his hand and removed it from yours. “What exactly is your problem?!” Hoya stood up and faces him, only inches apart from each other. “You’re the one who made her this! YOU are exactly MY PROBLEM!” Myungsoo started to raise his voice. “WHA-“ Hoya was about to respond but they notice that you’re already moving as you sat up.

 

“Minkyung!” Myungsoo move closer to you and place his hands on your cheeks and caressed it. You slowly opened your eyes and the first thing you saw is him. “Myung....myungsoo?” You asked as your vision is still blurry. Once it gets clearer, you saw him nodding and smiling and he suddenly hugged you. “I’m glad you’re fine.” He whispered.

 

You push him and yank him away from you. “You’re mad at me right? What are you even doing here?!” You hissed and look away from him. “Aniya! I’m not! I PROMISE!” He raises his right hand. “Promises are meant to be broken.” “I’ve never broken any promises with you, isn’t that right? I’m not really mad!” He keeps defending himself.

 

“She doesn’t want you here so just GO!” Hoya shouted and Myungsoo stared at him intensely. Their gazes stop when Hoya’s phone rings. “Minkyung, mianhae. I have to go, need to fix some things. YOU!” He pointed at Myungsoo. “I’ll break your neck if something bad happens to her!” Myungsoo laughed a bit. “Nothing ever goes wrong when she’s with me.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter