MURDERER

In Love With My Guardian...DEVIL?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Wow, you’re here.” You remarked but kept your poker face as you went out of your door. “I always am, aren’t I?” Myungsoo smiled. “In your imagination that is.” You smirked. “Okay, let’s go! We will be late for work!” He grabs your arm and started dragging you to the bus stop. *What’s with this guy? Is he really staying beside me like this for good?*

 

Settling down on your table inside the office, Myungsoo suddenly murmured. “Oh, that’s right, I remembered, I’m sorry for last night. I’ll be sure to eat it next time.” “If there will be a next time.” You whispered and rolled your eyes. “What did you say?” “Oh! Nothing! I said sure! Why not?!” You sheepishly laugh and so does he. “I’ll make it up to you!” “Whatever you say.” You smiled.

 

“And by the way, don’t worry, the food didn’t go to waste. Why would I just go throw it if I did it for hours? Someone kind enough accepted it from me and ate it.” You emphasized the italicized words. 

 

 “Minkyung…what does that suppose to mean? Are you….mad at me again? It’s just that, there was some kind of emergency last night so I—” “You told me to trust you so no worries! I just don’t know how long I will.” You whispered the last sentence for him not to hear so he just smiled at you.

 

Someone then knocks on the door. “Come in.” You shouted.

 

Sunggyu then came in and waved at you. “Sunggyu!” You waved back and stood up as you approached him. He then notices another guy in the office. “So, I bet he’s the devil you’re talking about.” You nodded and just glared over Myungsoo. “You go around telling them I’m a devil again? That’s cute!” You ignored him and shift your gaze back at Sunggyu.

 

“So how was the porridge I cooked? Is it yummy? Salty? Sweet? Or it’s something like you don’t want to taste ever again?” He giggled at the last sentence you said and rested his hands on your shoulders. “Relax, its edible. It’s really good than I have imagined.” You left a reassuring smile and nodded. “If you need any food taster in the future, just call me, eo?” You nodded and smiled.

 

“Wait! Who are you exactly?! And a food taster for Minkyung’s cooking? Ya! That’s my job!” Myungsoo stood up from his seat.

 

“Oh, and if you will continue to find again Lee Homin, just contact me also, I’ll always be there to accompany you.” You nodded again. “What? You went to look for Lee Homin with him? Not me?!” “I tried to tell you the other day but it seems like you’re not in the mood or let’s just say, you received a call from someone and went dashing out immediately before I could tell you the whole story.”

 

He then remembers that incident. “Ah…I’m…I’m sorry again..” He caressed the back of his neck. “You don’t have to be! How many times did I say that I trust you so it’s okay! Then, I’ll go and eat lunch with Sunggyu!”

 

Sungg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter