THE LAST CHAPTER! :) ♥

In Love With My Guardian...DEVIL?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Both of you arrive at Han River. You look around to appreciate the view as Myungsoo just stayed beside you with his arms wrap around you. “Beautiful, isn’t it?” You nodded in response. “But what are we exactly doing here.” He let go of you, grab your hand and led you into a slow walk around.

 

“You see…..i don’t know what his intention is but……” “What are you trying to say?” “The one who called me in the morning was—” His phone started ringing and it was your dad. He looks far ahead and saw your dad’s figure and some of his men. He then turns around to stand in front of you as he answered the call so you wouldn’t see your dad.

 

“Ye..Yeobeosaeyo?” Myungsoo’s voice cracked. You stared into him and saw the loneliness through his eyes. *Does he have a problem or something?* You grab his free hand and mouthed ‘don’t worry I’m here. Everything’s gonna be alright.’ You smiled and nodded.

 

“I believe you know already the purpose of our meeting today right?” “N..n..ne…” A tear falls done from his eyes. You were shocked cause it was the first time you saw him cry. You remained silent and brushes the tear with your thumb and can’t help yourself but felt that you’re about to cry too. *There’s something wrong.*

 

“Then, what was the purpose?” Your dad asks. “You…you want Minkyung back and tell me to disappear again..” You became shock hearing your name. *What was that about? Who is he talking to?*

 

Your dad started to laugh. “Am I that bad to you?” “……….” “I just wanna make sure that Minkyung is with you so I told you to bring her here.” “Just that?!” “And……don’t bring Minkyung back to me without a ring on her ring finger and a bump on her belly. I personally want a boy, understood?”

 

You then saw Myungsoo’s eyes became wide as he suddenly turn around and kind of like looking for something or someone far ahead.

 

*Where is he?* Your dad was gone already. “Yeobosaeyo?” Your dad also hangs up. You made Myungsoo face you and saw his flustered face. “What happened? Who was that? Why did I hear my name?”

 

“MINKUNG-AH!” He started screaming and was like he, himself, can’t believe what just happened. “MINKYUNG-AH!!!!” “WAE??!!!” “MINKYUNG-AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

He carried you again but this time, instead of spinning, he run around the place back and forth. “YA! WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU?!! DID SOMEONE ELSE MADE YOU HAPPY RATHER THAN ME?!”

 

He put you down and put his hands on your cheeks. “You’re acting weird right now Myungsoo. I—”

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter