PERFECT

In Love With My Guardian...DEVIL?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Minkyung-ssi, please type this.” “Ne.”

 

You start typing what they ordered you to on your computer in the office. “Type this too.” “And this.” “N..nne..” You bowed.

 

“Woah. You’re bowing now huh?” Myungsoo murmured while typing the others asked for him to do. “Well of course, I have manners..” “Manners…Manners..” Myungsoo kept saying and nodding his head. “WAE?!” “Nothing. Just continue typing so you can finish early.”

 

“Xerox this also, 10 copies each..” ‘Ne..”

 

You picked up the papers and head towards the Xerox machine. “Okay…how should I start this thing?”

 

You stared at the buttons, “This must be it..” You were about to press it when someone grab your hand to stop you. “That’s not it.” “Oh! Are you following me?” You raised your eyebrow at Myungsoo.

 

“I just know that you don’ know how to work this thing so I’ll tell you how.” You nodded and he started explaining each buttons and started Xerox copying. “You could now probably do the rest right?” “I think so…” “Okay, I’ll head back first, need to run an errand for someone.” “Araso.”

 

Everything went smoothly and you walk back towards your seat smiling that you’ve finished the task perfectly even though it was your first.

 

“Here you go!” You handed the copies to the lady who asks you to do it as you walk back. ‘Thank you!” She smiled.

 

*Working is not bad after all.* You beamed.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

Weekend came by so fast knowing that you’ll spend the day alone as Myungsoo went to the province to visit his family.

 

*What to do?*

 

You sat on the couch and watch television when a cooking show caught your interest. “That’s right! I’ll teach myself how to cook so I can repay Myungsoo’s breakfast.”

 

Good thing you received your pay check so you have money.

 

You went out to buy some ingredients with just pants and flats. You jump on the bus and hop off on the supermarket. You are already getting use to riding the bus. *He’ll be arriving early in the morning tomorrow, I’ll must prepare a delicious breakfast for him.*

 

You searched through your phone for some easy dishes and pick out the ingredients on the store.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

“Sunji! Halmoni!” Myungsoo shouted as he walks in the door. “OPPA!” Sunji came running and hug his brother. “I miss you..” She whispered. “Me too..” He hugs back and patted her back.

 

“How about me?” “Of course I miss you too halmoni!” He also

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter