TRUST

In Love With My Guardian...DEVIL?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Your assignment has been changed.” “NE?!” Your dad’s secretary told you. “You’ll be now working inside an office.”

 

You then look at Myungsoo and asked him if he knew any of it. He then looks away from you, “Let’s just say that, I pleaded your dad. Cleaning everything in the bathroom or even in the hall that you left is really tiring me.” He left out an excuse but honestly, he pleaded your dad because Myungsoo himself can tell that you’re really having a hard time.

 

“Gomawo!” You then hug him but after a few seconds, the atmosphere became awkward and you lean back and pretend to cough.

 

“Goodluck Minkyung-ssi!” The secretary bowed and walks off.

 

Both of you entered your room assignment. It wasn’t an office that you thought you’ll be having for yourself but instead, it was an office with many people in it. “Oh! You’re both here! There’s your table. You might wanna put your things there and get started.”

 

You walk towards your table and was kind of happy that Myungsoo’s table was just beside you. You put down your things and sat on your chair.

 

He then gave you something. You removed it from its plastic and it was your medicine. “When did you buy this?” You blinked your eyes at him. “It doesn’t matter when, where or how. Just, drink it.” You nodded and drank it.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

Hoya’s meeting ended at his dad’s company and was called by his father. Their company is still new to the market so they’re discussing on how to make it bigger and more known to the masses.

 

“Appa, wae?” “On Saturday, go here..” He handed him an address. “It’s a community service. I heard that other companies will also help. It would be an advantage for us so we have to take this opportunity.” “Ne, araso.” “Plus, if any daughter of a top company is present there, get close with her.” “But—“ “You don’t trust me?” His dad voice went up. “A..ani…Araso…” He then bowed and left.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter