A JEWELRY BOX

In Love With My Guardian...DEVIL?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It is the big day. You quickly stood up from bed as you can smell the aroma of your impending breakfast. You walk out of your room and dashes towards the kitchen only to find a stranger.

 

“WAAAH!! ROBBER!!” You saw a baseball bat on your side, even though you didn’t know why you have those, and started hitting the guy. “GET OUT! I’LL CALL THE POLICE!! MYUNGSOO!! HELP!!”

 

“STOP!!! WAIT!!! I’M NOT A STRANGER!!! I’M HERE FOR MYUNGSOO’S REPLACEMENT!!” You stop hitting the guy and became shock. *Ooops. Did I just say Myungsoo’s replacement?* “ANI! I mean, I’m a friend of Myungsoo and he has somewhere to go so he asks me to take care of you for the time being.” “Somewhere to go?! BUT HOW ABOUT MY SPEECH?!” “He…he…he said he’ll be back before the event. He just had some errands to run to.”

 

You thought about it for a bit and release the baseball bat on your hand. “Oh. Sorry for hitting you. But he’s really gonna be back before the event?” “N…n…ne… He will…” He pretended to smile. *I’m sorry Minkyung but he will not come back.*

 

You started checking him out from top to bottom. “Tss…I…don’t like you.” You shook your head and pointed at him. “W..w…what?!” “You look pretty! How can a guy look like that! And…you look…weak? Even if it is just for today, I guess you couldn’t take care of me that well.” Sungjong gritted his teeth and tightened his fist. *Is this really Minkyung that hyung described?! I thought she’s kind!*

 

“Now, you’re getting mad? Waah! Kyeopta! I guess you’re also younger than me! Prick!” You made your way to the table and started eating. “On the contrary, I like your cooking. THUMBS UP!”

 

Sungjong can’t believe himself. *Is this girl’s mood swings this extreme?! I wonder how hyung fall in love with her!* 

 

“You don’t like to eat? Cause if you don’t want, I can finish this all.” You blinked at him. “EAT IT ALL!” He stormed his was towards the couch, sat and folded his arms. *Meanie!*

 

After, you started practicing and you’ve asked Sung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter