I WANNA KILL HIM

In Love With My Guardian...DEVIL?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Where are you going?!” Myungsoo asked you as he saw how dressed up you were at the moment. “Uhh…just to meet someone..” “Nugu?” He keeps asking who but you didn’t dare tell him who.

 

“Not telling me? Fine! I’ll just follow you around and eventually will see the one who you will be meeting with.” “ANIYO! It’s private…you know….It’s…personal…” You reasoned out.

 

“Just tell me the name and I’ll let you go. If not, I’ll lock you up here!” He blocked your apartment door.

 

*DAMN! I must think of a name or else he would know I’ll be meeting with Hoya.*

 

“Uhhmm….Su…Sumi! Ne! I’ll meet up with Sumi..” You nodded. “Is she your best friend?” “N…ne..”

 

“Araso. Be back before 5pm. It’s now 1pm. I’ll be timing you!” “Okay!” You went out and headed towards the café Hoya texted you.

 

You were already outside and peek through the window to look for Hoya. He was already there sitting by the window on the other side. *Okay, here goes nothing..*

 

You step in and sat on the chair in front of him.

 

*cough* You pretended to cough to cut off the awkward atmosphere. “So…..” You started but he suddenly grabs your wrist and drags you out with him. “Ya..” He then let go of you once the both of you were outside.

 

“Let’s start over….Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Howon-imnida, but just call me Hoya.” He bowed and offered his hand for a handshake. “Oh….uhm….Cho Minkyung-imnida….Minkyung for short..” You shook his hand as he smile. *Omo, is he smiling? This is the first time I saw him smile.*

 

You then let go and pulled back your hand. “You’re…..weird today…” You murmured but he just laughs it off. “I’m normally like this. I just….well…don’t like to show it to some random people..” He touches the back of his neck.

 

“So I’m not a random person to you? But—“ “Past is past. I really want to know you better.” He smiled again. “Well….o..okay…”

 

*I’m sorry Minkyung but all of this will just be an act. I really don’t mean to hurt you but I need to.*

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

Hoya took you to different places and you basically had fun. But for you it was a friend-friend kind of fun. Nothing more…..or is it?

 

“What flavor?” “STRAWBERR

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter