WHY DIDN'T I FELT IT?

In Love With My Guardian...DEVIL?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Knock knock*

 

“Come in.” You murmured as you were chatting with Woohyun in your office as Myungsoo keeps disturbing the both of you but you planned to just ignore him.

 

The door opened and all of you look to know who it was and it was none other than Hoya.

 

Your jaw dropped since Woohyun hated Hoya for what he has done to you before. You thought that Hoya was out of town today but there he was, standing beside the door.

 

“What are you doing here?” Woohyun stood up and walks towards Hoya. “Ani..oppa…it’s not what you thought of..” You also stood up and grab Woohyun by the arm to stop him but his strength made him drag you all the way towards Hoya. “Oppa..it’s not like that!”

 

Myungsoo was watching carefully from the side. He really wanted to come to you to help you out but he knows that it’s not right to meddle with other people’s business so he excused himself and went out the office.

 

“You! I’m talking to you! Are you deaf?!” Woohyun shoved Hoya on to the wall. “Stop it! I already forgive him oppa!” You clutch on his arm.

 

“FORGAVE HIM?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! AFTER EVERYTHING—“ “I better get going.” Hoya walks towards the door but Woohyun held on to him and shove him again on the wall. “I’M NOT DONE TALKING!” Hoya just remained silent and just looks away. “Let’s just stop this!” You shouted but it’s too late.

 

Woohyun already punched Hoya on the face that made him fall on the ground. “THAT IS FOR BREAKING MY COUSIN’S INNOCENT HEART! AND THIS—“ he was about to punch him again but you stopped him. “PLEASE! OPPA! STOP ALL OF THIS!” You cried.

 

Woohyun tightened his fist but he saw you crying so he puts it down but anger is still visible on his face. “We’re not yet finish.” He whispered the last words to Hoya as he went out the office and slammed the door hard.

 

“Hoya…” You help Hoya stood up and walk him to the couch. You pull out the first-aid kit from the cabinet and sat beside Hoya.

 

“Just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter