HE'S NOT HERE!

In Love With My Guardian...DEVIL?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was Saturday and you decided to walk outside for a bit. You contacted Sunggyu to meet you at the park to have someone to talk with. You were walking down the park when someone grabs your arm and covered your mouth. “MMM!” You tried to shout but it was no use. You couldn’t see clearly his face as it was covered with mask.

 

You started punching but he grabs hold of you and carried you to an alley. You struggled to let yourself free because the man was too strong.

 

Sunggyu came jogging to the park with a smiley face knowing that he would meet you but as soon as he reached it, he can’t see you anywhere. “Minkyung? Minkyung?” He runs around the park but no trace of you. He decided to go back thinking you were still inside your apartment.

 

While walking back, he started ringing your number. What caught his attention was he can hear your ringtone. He followed the sound and saw your phone on the street. “This is Minkyung’s.” His eyes then widened. “MINKYUNG! MINKYUNG!”

 

You heard someone screaming your name. “MMM!! MMM!!” You shouted but since your mouth was covered, he wouldn’t hear you. “MMMM!!!” “Stop struggling!” The man screeched as you struggle on his shoulders.

 

Sunggyu started calling the police. In just a matter of minutes, they arrived and started looking for you. The strange thing is, the guy who was holding you should have move faster if he was to kidnap somebody but he was just walking, still cool with the situation even if the sirens of the police cars is clearly heard, it’s like he’s waiting for the police to get him purposely.

 

“THEY’RE HERE!” A police spotted the both of you from the back. The guy should also have started running towards the opposite way since there’s no police blocking it but instead, he just stood there, waiting for them.

 

Police then arrested him and Sunggyu run towards you. He removed the cover from your mouth and wipes your tears away with his hands. “SUNGGYU!” You cried and hug on to him. “Shh.. It’s okay. You’re safe with me now..” He hugs you back and your hair.

 

All of you went to the police station and you now saw the bare face of the kidnapper. You were still crying in Sunggyu’s arm as he tried his best to comfort you.

 

“Who are you?” “What’s your intention for kidnapping Cho Minkyung?” “Are you the only one or do you have company?” The police began asking him but he just keeps on s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter