SEAFOOD

In Love With My Guardian...DEVIL?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Lee Homin, Lee Homin.* That name kept ringing in your head. And every time it does, your temperature boils and you have an urge to kill him. The thing is, you don’t even know who the hell Lee Homin is.

 

Your dad contacted again the investigator and told him what happened with you. He and your dad went to your place and questioned you.

 

“I guess you already remembered what happened now, mind if you speak up?” The investigator pulled out his pen and notebook. “Uhm….I….I……” But you can’t bring yourself to tell it to them. *Lee Homin, Lee Homin. MINKYUNG! JUST FREAKING TELL THEM IT WAS LEE HOMIN!*

 

“I…I don’t know…” You look away from them. *I might as well familiarize myself with him before telling them. I’ll just create my own investigation.*

 

“What you mean you don’t know?” “I JUST DON’T ALRIGHT!” You shouted.

 

Your dad called Myungsoo next door and made him tell what happened in his side of the story.

 

At times, Myungsoo will take some glances on you and you will respond with a shook of your head, signing him to not ever reveal the name you have said to him.

 

“Well? Does she tell you anything significant?” The investigator asked him. He looks at you as you shook your head. “I…I just saw her ready to stab herself. I managed to stop her.” “Then?” “Once I got hold of her, all that she can say is ‘GET AWAY FROM ME! I DON’T WANT TO BE KILLED BY YOU!’”

 

“Does she perhaps mention any name?” “Uh….n…no… None that I remember..” Myungsoo then looks at you again giving his reassuring smile that he didn’t reveal it. You felt relieved and smiled back.

 

“Okay….I guess your daughter still doesn’t remember all of it or either, she can’t bring herself to speak about the incident. I cannot do anything about it except to wait for her.” The investigator bowed and left.

 

Soon after, your dad also left, only you and Myungsoo were left.

 

“Why don’t you want to tell them everything? It will surely help a lot in the investigation?” He asks you. “I..I feel like I have to know more about this Lee Homin before telling them.” You spilled.

 

“Ya! It might be dangerous for you! Doing this on your own isn’t gonna help anything!” “Yes it does, and it WILL.” You then stood up with a poker face and walk towards where Myungsoo sits. You started to lean closer to his face.

 

Only inches away but your face was still expressionless. “Wae? Wanna help me?” You then smiled. “Ya! NO. I don’t want to involve myself in your silliness.” He looks away. “AISH!” You leaned back and walk away. “If you don’t have anything else to do in my apartment then, KAJA!” You shouted.

 

“DON’T WORRY! I’LL LEAVE!” He shouted back and left.

 

“Who does he think he is?! AISH!” You keep m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter