Chapter 4

What am I? [Discontinued]

"You're later than usual. Did something happen?" Eunbi's mother asked as her daughter locked the front door. Well, it wasn't like Eunbi wasn't expecting this.

Eunbi glanced at her mother who was on the sofa reading a magazine. "Yes, well, something came up and I had to deal with it." She said bluntly and made her way to the stairs.

 "Hold it! Just what was that 'something'? It isn't a boy, is it...?"

"No,mother. It isn't a boy. They were just some girls that got on my nerves. They planned on beating me up, but I did it before they could." Eunbi sighed as she looked at her mother who had her eyes wide.

 "YOU WHAT?! YOU SILLY GIRL! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?! Do you know how bad it'll be for our company's image if somebody found out? It is fortunate that nobody knows that you're our daughter. Your father would be disappointed in you." Folding her arms, Eunbi's mother gave her a stern look.

"What would I be disappointed about?" Eunbi's father asked as he came out of the kitchen holding a mug filled with coffee. Looking at the two females, he sipped his coffee.

"Our daughter here got involved in a fight with a few girls. It is so disappoint-"

Eunbi's father cut off his wife mid-sentence. "She what?! Good job on you, kiddo! Did you get them good?" The man was grinning at his daughter with such admiration that he didn't notice his wife glaring at him.

"You're...you're praising her?! What kind of father are you? Praising your daughter when she could have gotten killed?"

"Honey, relax. She came out fine, didn't she? You see? The genes she inherited from me, came out handy after all. You should be proud of her."

"Ah--" Eunbi's mother was at a loss for words and was left speechless. Eunbi took the chance to start heading up to her room. "I'm going to be out for the night."

"Of course, sweetheart. Take care when you leave!"

When Eunbi entered her room, she took out the hair ties and shook her long hair loose. She wasn't really a drinker, but she liked the beats that the club put on. Taking her fake glasses off and changing into a more suitable set of clothes.

When Eunbi heard a new club was opening, she knew that she had to see it for herself.On her way to the club, a few males whizzed past her and stopped in front of the location.

 'Hold on...isn't that where the club is?'' she thought, looking at their backs. At the time, she didn't know who they were because she couldn't see their faces.

Looking down, she noticed that one of them dropped something that looked like an earring. Picking the object up, she turned it over in her palms and examined it. "This is one ugly earring." she commented.

There was nothing in the store. So there had to be some sort of secret door or something around, wouldn't there?

Eunbi touched some random objects before one of them illuminated a bright light when she touched it. As if on cue, a secret door slid open and she could hear the beat.

Making her way down the stairs, she could finally see who the males from earlier were. 'Wait a second, isn't that GOT7? What are they doing here?' she wondered and decided to stick around a bit to see what their business was around here.

It wasn't long before a real song started. Eunbi watched their performance. She had to admit, despite their annoying attitudes, they could dance quite well.

Then it looked like it was Mark's turn. His style of rapping was good, but his lines bothered her so much.

 Whether young or old, they grab me and say let’s play
Whether they know me or not they say “Whatcha doin’?” Let’s have a talk

'Well, they must have nothing better to do. They might have no shame as well.Pity.' Eunbi thought as Mark continued his rap.

Wish I had a twin, maybe clone myself like Matrix
I’m only one, but so much in demand

'He's joking, right? That's just plain creepy. Who would want to demand him? You've got to be kidding me.'Eunbi scoffed at the thought. But the very last line was the one that ticked her off.

'Every lady wants a piece of me.'

'...WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?!' Gripping the earring in her palm, Eunbi exhaled sharply. Honestly, she wasn't very impressed when Mark approached her after the performance.

"Hey,there. I couldn't help but notice you watching me. Was I really that good?" Mark smirked, resting his palm on the wall.

Eunbi scoffed at his approach. "Yes, your performance was great. But don't push it. More than anything, your rap was a pain to listen to. Too conceited for my liking." Grabbing Mark's free hand with the one she held the object in, Eunbi secretly dropped the object into his palm.
 

Surprised, Mark looked down at their hands. "I'll be taking my leave now." Leaving the earring in his hand, Eunbi left the club.

Jackson blinked at the scene that he just witnessed. It felt strange. That girl looked awfully familiar to him. That girl looked like the beggar in their academy. No... that wasn't possible. Eunbi could never look that attractive. Brushing the thought off, Jackson turned around and headed back to the rest of his friends.

---