Chapter 2

What am I? [Discontinued]

DING DONG. "Class will be starting in 5 minutes. All students must make their way to the assembly hall. I repeat: ALL STUDENTS MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE ASSEMBLY HALL! Thank you." The announcement was loud and clear. Sighing, the two girls stood up and did as told just like the other students.

As the two walked in the hallway, they were given glances. Devotion was the only time they were safe. After the peace, there would be the disaster. However, when the two of them were about to take their seats, a certain person blocked their way. "Excuse me, but this is our seat." It was Haneul. The most popular girl in the academy.

"You know, it's funny. We were here first and we were about to sit. You're not even sitting!" Yun threw her hands up in the air as she said this. In response to Yun's comment, Haneul and her friends glared. Eunbi wasn't afraid but her friend was. She knew her best friend was only putting up a front to seem as if she wasn't afraid.

"Yun. Just let them sit there. We don't want to make a scene first thing in the morning." Tugging Yun's sleeve, Eunbi gave the girl a look and Yun sighed in defeat. But she glared at Haneul. Eunbi had no choice but to drag her friend to another seat.

"Hey! They stole our seats!" Yun hissed angrily, having the urge to turn around and give those girls a piece of her mind. "We're sitting in seats now, aren't we? Stop complaining and just listen to the announcements." Eunbi whispered back. 

As soon as the first period started, Eunbi stared at her desk. Graffiti was written and drawn all over it. Oh boy, did it displease her. Paying no mind to the words on her desk, Eunbi took her seat while the other students snickered at her. "Hey,Eunbi. Why don't you try to follow what it says on your desk?" a male taunted. Eunbi on the other hand, ignored him as if he didn't exist.

The bell rang to signal that it was now break time.  While Eunbi was drinking her beverage, somebody stuck their foot out and made her trip. The drink flew out of her hand and spilt over another person. Looking up, Eunbi met eyes with one of the people she wanted to have nothing to do with. But of course, the world isn't so generous. The person whom she spilt her drink over was...Tuan Mark. He didn't look happy.

"...Did you just spill this drink on me? Just how are you going to pay for it? Ah, of course you can't. You're a commoner. You can't afford such an expensive shirt. How will you repay for the damage you've caused?" Mark growled and glared at Eunbi.

Eunbi just balled her fist and inhaled sharply. All the while she kept her eyes on him. Eunbi is a mafia boss's daughter. It is only a given to not be afraid and just face things. This part of her personality came from her dad, after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

But I'll try to update faster,if possible.