||001

What am I? [Discontinued]

If you accept the expectation of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome.-Michael Jordan

 

"Young Mistress, it's time to wake up. Breakfast has already been prepared." As usual, one of the maids shook Eunbi's body. "Ugh. I know! I'm getting up." Eunbi replied groggily as she sat up and stretched. "The bath is ready." was the last thing the maid said, before bowing and leaving the room. Dragging herself out of bed, Eunbi fell face flat on the floor with a loud THUD! "Ow..." wincing in pain,she crawled managed to make her way to the the bathroom and did her daily morning routine. Adding her glasses and tying her hair into a ponytail for the finishing touch, she smiled in satisfaction. "Ah, finished."

"Honey, I really don't understand why you insist on looking like an average girl. Your life would be much easier if you simply show them your true social status!" Eunbi's mother exclaimed exasperatedly for the hundredth time. "I've told you this time and time again! I don't want to be like those other students. I don't want to flaunt and wave my money around and show off as if I couldn't care less about others, mother." Irritation was clearly shown on the daughter's face. "I know you inherit my beautiful genes. However, it pains me that you don't intend to show it." her mother heaved a sigh and shook her head. "Darling, just let her off. You know how our daughter is. Besides, if she hides her beauty, no man will dare court her. She won't also lose her energy on her physical strength as well." Eunbi was grateful that her father always supported her decisions, but some things should be left alone. Especially one's love life. "Dad, I thank you for siding with me. But dating? Really?" she gave him a look, but her father just waved it off. "No man shall court my daughter without my permission." He simply stated firmly. "My goodness father!  Never mind, I'm done eating anyway. Besides, my bus is coming soon." Eunbistood up quietly and neatly placed her used cutlery on the half empty plate. Turning around, she left the house and made her way to the bus stop.

"You know, she could use the limousine  once in a while." her mother frowned as she looked at her daughter's disappearing figure from the window. Meanwhile, Eunbi met up with her best friend at the bus stop. "Gosh, it's cold." the girl's teeth chattered and she hugged herself despite the extra layers of clothing she was wearing. "Yun, there is no need to state the obvious." Eunbi chuckled in a teasing manner while patting her friend's shoulder. It was then that the bus arrived and the two boarded to get to school. "You know, I don't know why you hate GOT7 so much, Eunbi." Yun said suddenly. "Yun. Those guys are so full of themselves. I admit that almost every other student is also stuck up...but those seven males go beyond that! What kind of group name is 'GOT7' anyway?" Eunbi scoffed, crossing her arms in annoyance.

When the two arrived at Seoul Performing Arts Academy, it was pretty much empty for the time being. The two females sighed in relief. Dealing with other girls was a hassle after all. The two friends sat in their usual place and waited;watching as students filed in one after another. Finally, the 'main attractions' arrived. The sight of the seven males made almost the whole female population of the academy shriek and act as fangirls of some sort."It irritates me how they just throw away their pride for seven men like that." Yun shook her head in agreement at her friend's comment. Getting close to those seven males is just like walking into a danger zone full of bombs or obstacles waiting to be thrown at them. Jr. and Mark are well known playboys,Youngjae would seem like a prince at first but would break the girl's heart at the end,Jackson would acknowledge the female's presence but couldn't care less if they just threw their bodies at him, BamBam and Yugyeom could just give a smile and the females would already have fainted, and last but not least, there was JB who was just the face of the group but would accept whatever was thrown at him.

"Do you think today will go smoothly?" Yun asked her friend.Eunbi gave the girl a doubtful expression. "Yun, tell me. Does our day ever go smoothly?" She asked rheotorically, her small chuckle hinting exhaustion. "...That's true." Today was going to be just as chaotic as the last. The disaster starts at first period and gradually escalates throughout the day. At the end of the day, the two of them would be both mentally and physically exhausted. Just like all parents, their parents would ask them the same question everyday. It was always "Welcome back. How was your day at university?" their children would answer "Same as always. Same ol' lame o." and the discussion ended there. That topic could have been but never has been extended to have a proper conversation. Wasn't it only natural to respect another person's privacy?