CHAPTER 10

What am I? [Discontinued]

Jackson wasn't lying when he told her he'd make her first time extremely fun. By the time the two of them got off the Mega Drop, Eunbi was left panting. She felt ridiculously exhausted. It was a cold day but she already felt hot due to the countless attractions she rode with Jackson. "Alright... finally, I saved the best for last-" Oh god no. Just how much energy did this guy have? How could he not be tired by now? "Wait, Jackson. Jackson!" Her hand gripped his arm firmly while she hung her head down for a moment then looked up at him again. "What?" He blinked at her, obviously quite startled from her outburst. "Can we- Can we take a break, please? I'm kind of tired right now. I need to sit down." She looked at him almost pleadingly. "Oh. Uh, yeah. I'll go get us some drinks while you can sit on that bench over there. I'm going to order a mocha. What do you want?" He asked while she sat down on the bench he pointed at. "Chai latte or Green tea latte. If they don't have either one, just get me hot chocolate." Nodding at her request, Jackson jogged to the nearest stall.

While Jackson was at the stall ordering whatever beverage he was, Eunbi waited patiently just to take a breather. While she was waiting though, a male sat next to her and called out her name. "Han Eunbi. Long time no see, huh?" Turning towards the deep voice, her eyes widened and her heart pounded in her chest. Were her eyes deceiving her? She just could not believe what she was seeing. She blinked once, twice... he never left. He's real...She thought momentarily. "T-Taekwoon?!" Her jaw dropped slightly. "Why are you-...how can you be here, Leo?" She blinked. "Hey, I told you to stop calling me 'Leo'. I'm not an animal." He glared. "Yes, well, the world isn't all butterflies and rainbows, Taekwoon." She raised a brow back at him and he just laughed. He then stared at her for a while. "You're still going for the dorky look, Eunbi? I thought I told you that you look better without the glasses. Although you do look cuter with long hair. Not that you didn't already look cute with short hair." He said his last sentence quickly and Eunbi looked away from him and at the direction Jackson disappeared. "That was before, Taekwoon. It's in the past so don't bring it up."

As if on cue, Jackson quickly approached the pair with the beverages in hand. Glancing at Taekwoon, he raised a brow. "This is...?" "Jung Taekwoon. I also believe it's my time to leave." Taekwoon stood up and nodded once at Eunbi. "-I'll see you in due time, Eunbi. Until then, enjoy your date with... him." The way he looked at Jackson was almost distasteful before he left. Jackson looked flabberghasted as he watched the disappearing figure. "Who does that guy think he is?" He snarled, clearly irritated with the way he just got treated. "My ex boyfriend;Jung Taekwoon." Eunbi answered simply, taking her drink from Jackson's hand.

"...I don't like him." He huffed. "Yeah? Well, I never said that you have to." Eunbi shrugged and began to walk off. "H-Hey, where are you going?" Jackson asked as he jogged towards her. "I think I'm going to call it a day. I'm kind of tired now since you made me ride all the extreme attractions." the latter replied as she rolled her shoulders in a circular motion. Disappointed that the outing which he planned using so much effort was suddenly over, Jackson couldn't hide the frown on his face as he nodded. However, Eunbi paid no mind to his expression and continued walking. The train ride was silent as Eunbi laid her head back on the seat and dozed off while Jackson sat quietly, looking out the window.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sir! Where did you go?" a man clad in black asked the tall, young man as he walked into the building. "Do I really need to tell you everything?" the younger man said with an icy glare. "W-Well, it is your father's orders." the guard stuttered and looked away. "Out. Amusement park." the younger sighed as he opened the metal door to a white room. "Stay out here and make sure nobody comes here." "Yes sir." Stepping into the room, he closed the door behind him and locked it. Shifting his wavy black hair away from his eye, he hummed "How has my hospitality for the past week been, Mark?"

In response, Mark glared at the person that stood in front of him. "Jung Taekwoon."