Moving On and Keeping Control

Dollhouse

As days past your vision had not gotten any better, you were getting a little used to it though, after 3 days of being blind, you were able to move very little, little by little, but you had to summon great amount of strengths just to move a milimetre.. You didn't have much control over your movements as you were only getting used to it, and the princes spent a few minutes everyday trying to help you control your movements.. You wanted to try walking and even jumping by yourself, but you couldn't even take a step forward as it was too tiring..

"Oppa said give it a week" you'd tell them.

"but it doesn't mean you'd be fully transformed after a week." they would tell you, even though your face had no expression, they could tell how immensely upset you were just by listening to the tone of your voice.

Sometimes you'd feel like giving up, but feeling the princes hold you to support you and to hear their encouragements, you tried your best to be patient. But not you really wished you could see their faces, each and every 6 of them. You missed Siwons small bashful smile, Sungmin's playful pout, Eunhyuk's Gummy grin, Kyuhyun's wide closed-lipped smile, Donghae's caring smile and kibum's carefree smile.. You missed it all..

Three weeks after you lost your sight, you were able to move a lot more, you've learnt to fully rely on your hearing instead of your eyes. Now, you were able to move your elbows and knees fully, but you couldn't really move your ankle, wrists, fingers or toes. You also could tilt your head around, and move your upper torso. It was such a huge progress, but you knew you owed it all to the princes who have been helping you patiently.

"Don't worry Jaehwa-ah, in a matter of time you'll be able to move your enitre body." Eunhyuk beamed held onto your tiny hand and moved your wrists for you.

"And we'll be here to help you al the way" Sungmin added as he combed your silky long brown hair as you sat on his lap, his hand gently around your waist.

"Oppa," you said to all 6 of them, and in response they all turned to you. "Am I pretty?" you asked. All this time you haven't been able to see yourself, the princes never really saw the need to buy you a mirror since they were the only ones looking at you and well, you haven't been able to see for the past few weeks.

"You're beautiful" Donghae answered, as he smiled gently at you and your hair.

"true that" kibum continued.

"why ask?" Eunhyuk asked curiously at your sudden question.

"I just thought about it, all this time I've never seen myself before, and I've always heard people say I'm pretty but I never really got to see for myself" you answered truthfully.

"Sungmin Oppa will buy you a nice pretty wall mirror for you next time okay?" Sungmin said as he kept your hairbrush away and handed you over to Kyuhyun who was reaching out for you. Kyuhyun sat you down on his lap and your hair.

"Jaehwa-ah," Siwon began, as he looked at your eyes.

"neh Siwon oppa?" you answered.

"How has your vision been?" he asked, still looking deeply into your eyes, noticing that it had changed slightly. since you became blind, your eyes have been a pale grey, but this time is seemed slightly less dull.

"As blank as ever" you replied flatly. "Waeyo?" you asked innocently.

"I'm just concerned" he smiled at you, although he knew you couldn't see it. "If only we could find a way to help you with your eyesight" he said with a pang of guilt in his voice.

"Yeah, it must be terrible, not being able to see for a few weeks" Donghae said.

"It's okay oppas," you said, as if comforting them "I'm getting used to it, and it's alright.." You said bravely.

"But don't you miss it?" Kyuhyun said.

"I do, I miss seeing all of you.." you confessed. "Thats all I miss seeing" you continued.

"Aigoo.. you're making Oppa's heart ache" Eunhyuk said as he placed his hand on his chest and doubled over on his chair.

"It's only a matter of time, our little princess" Kibum smiled at you as he held onto your hand gently.

"neh oppa" you replied, wishing that you could just reply his words with a small smile.

"Come on, it's late, we have somewhere to go tomorrow.." Siwon said as he got off his chair and glancing over at the clock.

"Araso.." Sungmin said and got off his and stretched. "Goodnight Jaehwa-ah" He smiled and gave you a peck on your hair.

"Goodnight" you called to them. They left the room after Siwon had planted a small kiss on your cheek.

"Don't worry too much" he told you and your hair gently.

"neh, sleep well oppa" you called again.

"We'll be off too hyungs!" Kyuhyun said as he passed you over to Kibum who cradled you in his arms. "Goodnight princess" Kyu smiled and kissed you hair as well. Eunhyuk gave you a quick peck on your hair as well before walking with Kyuhyun to their room.

"Sleep well oppas!" you called to the both of them.

"Goodnight Jaehwa!" they replied as the disappeared out of the room.

"Come one, lets get you to changed and off to bed." Kibum said as he smiled down at you. Donghae fetched a peach nightgown from your rack of clothes and helped you got changed, as you could move, you tired moving your arms through the sleeves, of course, with donghae's help as well. Kibum then placed you carefully onto your comfy bed and both of them planted a small kiss on either of your cheeks. "Goodnight precious" kibum said as he pulled your blankets over you.

"we'll see you when we get back" Donghae said as he your hair.

"Neh, Goodnight oppas, sleep well" you said as you lay there motionlessly and listened to Kibum and Donghae get into their respective beds.