Hills and Mirrors

Dollhouse

Kibum smiled as he placed the two bloomed sunflowers into a glass vase and placed it on the table where your furniture sat. Donghae stirred in his sleep and mumbled as he felt around for you. 

"Donghae oppa" you greeted as you fluttered from Kibum's shoulder to donghae's side. "Good morning oppa, did you sleep well?" you said as you gave him a peck on the cheek. Donghae opened his eyes sleepily and whined before nodding his head and caressing your hair. You smiled warmly at him and fluttered off his bed before he got up and dragged himself over to the bathroom to wash up.

You landed on kibum's shoulder again, breathing in the sweet scent of his hair as he finally finished adjusting your furniture and stuff. 

"Shall we go to the garden again?" he asked.

"Neh oppa" you smiled.

"Ya! wait for me!" Donghae said as he came out of the bathroom.

The three of you headed out and as if on cue, Eunhyuk walked out of his room as well. 

"Good morning oppa!" you greeted as you fleeted over to him and gave him a small peck on the cheek as well. 

"Good morning princess" he replied with his gummy smile and played with your dainty hands before cradling you in his arms before you sat comfortably on his shoulder.

"We're going to the garden. Come with?" Donghae invited. 

"Duh" eunhyuk replied and the four of you proceeded. You walked past the huge mirror in the hallways before you entered the garden and eunhyuk was fixing his hair.

"Ya, no one's gonna see you" donghae called.

"well I just wanna look nice" eunhyuk said back casually. He placed his hand on the mirror, intending to learn against it but instead he fell into the mirror. You screamed and fleeted right off his shoulder and tried pulling him out by tugging at his shirt. Donhage and kibum reacted immediately the moment they heard you scream and yanked eunhyuk away from the mirror and kibum snatched you away from him. "Holy crap!" were the only words eunhyuk managed to say. he touched the mirror again,preparing to fall through again, but he didnt. He held your hand with his fingers gently and touched the mirror again, he could put his whole hand through it.

"Looks like you can walk through mirrors" Donghae said..

"Come on Jaehwa" eunhyuk said and you sat in his arms and he stepped cautiously into the mirror and disappeared right into it. A moment later he walked out of the mirror again with you looking rather amused and shocked. Donghae pulled you gently off eunhyuk and stared in awe. "That was cool" eunhyuk said.

"where did you go?" donghae asked

"I went to your bathroom" he said cheekily.

"You can travel through mirrors!?" kibum said in disbelief.

"Hell yeah" Eunhyuk said proudly. 

"She makes me bloom flowers" Kibum said, pointing at  you.

"Maybe thats just one of the things" Donghae said as he carried you gently. You fluttered out of his arms and touched kibum's hands. "I ownder what she can make me do" he said.

"We'll find out eventually" Eunhyuk said.

"Try something Oppa," you told kibum "anything" you said. Kibum closed his eyes and shot his hand to the garden, a sudden tremour was felt and a small stump of rock errupted from the ground. "that was uncalled for" you said. 

"Actuallly I wanted to grow something out of the ground since I control plants.." kibum said, clearly amazed by himself.

"well, you probably control earth too then" Donghae said, amazed. You flew over to him and rested in his arms when you sensed he felt rather sad that he didn't find his extended powers yet.

"Don't worry oppa, I'm sure you'll find it too" you said as you snuggled at his chest. Donghae looked down at you and smiled warmly.