Blood and Fangs

Dollhouse

The princes formed a circle, all of them facing out as the demon clan moved in on them.

"We thought we'd drop this off to you too" Hangeng said as he threw a chain to Siwon who caught it skillfully. Siwon took a look at the necklace. He recognised it anywhere, it was the necklace that Yunho never ever took off. Immediately, he snarled loudly at Hangeng who laughed. "WHERE IS HE" Siwon growled, his fangs were glistening in the sunlight that penetrated through the leaves and branches of trees high above them.

"Six foot underground" heechul said flatly, admiring his sharp filed nails.

"No..." Siwon said as he glared at hangeng, who was directly in front of him, smiling evily.

"We have no more of the old royalties left to slay.." Kangin said, as he faked a pout. "All of them are gone.." he said as he made a rainbow action with his hands. Kyuhyun snarled and growled at Kangin, who scoffed in response.

"he wasn't really that difficult to find," Shindong said.

"Considering the fact" ryeowook began "We manage to trace him from his previous location and caught him just a few days" yesung continused. "After he had settled in!" ryeowook finished and the two laughed among themselves. "he NEVER knew what hit him" They both said in perfect unison as they pushed their faces close to Sungmin and Donghae's. 

"Shut up you two" Heechul snarled causing the two demons to hush down and back off from Donghae and Sungmin. "Anyway we thought we'd let you know so you wouldn't need to waste a trip" He continued, still admiring his claws. 

"You murdered 5 of the old royalties..." eunhyuk began.

"Oh on the contrary, we murdered the 5th one before he went to witness your crowning." hangeng announced. The day after he made a a visit to some dollmaker in the vampire villages." he added as he waved his hand in the air and rolling his eyes. 

"Dollmaker?" Donghae asked, thinking of jaehwa immediately.

"yeah, how childish can she be?" heechul scoffed. "making a doll.. cheh" he said airily. "she was much easier than I expected.." he continued. "I wondered what the hell for.. Anyway after she dropped the doll of to who knows where he decided to just snap that stick throat of hers and be done with it." 

"and we killed the doll maker too. Was quite a waste of time but since he was related to the royalty I guess it was worth a shot" Kangin smiled as he tossed something over to kyu, who caught it skillfully and kept it in his pocket. "he died slowly too" kangin continued, his face nearing kyu's dangerously. "Just like your mother" he said slowly, waiting for the 4 words to sink into Kyu's head. Within a split second, Kyuhyun had let out a load roar and kangin was on the ground wincing in pain. Within a blink of an eye, kangin came in charging towards Kyuhyun, with his teeth bared.

With that the battle had begun. Hangeng charged towards Siwon who skillfully blocked his attack. Heechul had dodged a darting root which Kibum had sent on him and snarled menacingly. Eunhyuk quickly gave a quick swift kcik at Shindong's ankle, making him fall in the prcess before he could be pulverised by the massive demon. Donghae and Sungmin fired sharp darts of solid ice and swift arrows of fire respectively at Ryeowook and Yesung who dodged them and shooting insults at the princes in return. Yells, snarles and growls were heard.

"Shut the up for goodness sake!" Donghae yelled as he hurled two shards of water at Ryeowook and Yesung's mouths. He managed to hit Ryeowook who fell backwards but only hit Yesung on the cheek.

"Missed me!" Yesung teased as he did a little victory dance, only to have a fire dart shot into his mouth and his mouth sealed shut with another one of Donghae's ice darts. "MMMMMMMMMM!!" he said as he tried to open his lips which were sealed tightly by the biting ice. Ryeowook was squirming on the floor doing the same. 

"My turn." Sungmin smiled as he sent small darts of fire at both of their bums, causing both demons so sqeak as each of the darts hit them and causing him and donghae to have a laugh for a few seconds "You can finish them off now" he said. Donghae nodded and enclosed the two of them in a walls of ice, frozen. "let's go help the rest" Sungmin suggested as the both of them turned to the rest. 

"Demons stand down!" Hangeng roared and recieved a punch on the face from siwon. "Shindong, pick up those two clowns and let's go back.." he snarled as he rubbed his cheek, his lips bleeding. "HEECHUL ENOUGH. Finish plant boy off next time" he roared, and walked off, with shindong carrying the block of ice which DOnghae had enclosed Ryeowook and Yesung in on his shoulder. Heechul massages his wrist which was bleeding from one of Kibum's attacks and Kangin limped after the rest of the clan.

"You have not seen the last of us" Kangin snarled, pointing to the princes "Especially you!" He pointed at Kyuhyun. "one day you'll beg me for mercy like your mother did" he cackled and walk away.

"WHY I OUGHTTA" Kyu yelled as he was about to charge at Kangin, only to be restrained by Eunhyuk and Sungmin. In frustration, kyu send loads of pain to kangin's injured foot, making him fall again as they disappeared into the distance.

"We need to get home and tell advisor everything" Siwon said. "is everyone okay?" He asked, looking at all of the princes.

"We're good" Sungmin and Donghae replied.

"I'm fine" Kyuhyun replied through gritted teeth.

"I'm fine too, but I think Kibum has a broken arm" Eunhyuk said as he glanced over to Kibum who was wincing and holding onto his left forearm. 

"I'm fine." Kibum said as he winced slightly.

"We'll get you treated as soon as we get home" Siwon said "That arm of yours doesn't look too good" he said as he noticed some blood dripping from the open wound. 

"Let me clean that for you" Donghae said as he gently swirled some cool water around the wound. Kibum winced as the water swirled over his wound and proceeded to the rest of the members.

"Thanks hyung" he said as he wrapped his wound with lose cloth. 

"Maybe you should put a stick or something against it, it really looks broken hyung" kyuhyun suggested.

Kibum nodded and summoned a thin branch and used his powers to make it smoother and redid the bandaging. 

"Shall we?" Siwon asked, seeing that everyone seemed cleaner after donghae's 'wash up'. The others nodded in response and in a flash they ran home as a covent.