Shockers and The Demon Clan

Dollhouse

The princes have been out since dawn, only having breakfast with you before Donghae placed you on your chair by the large window then heading off. You didn't know what errands they had to run, but they assured you in was nothing to worry about. You moved your legs up and down, getting used to the movement of bending your knees constantly. "I wonder what they're up to now.." You thought to yourself.

While you were patiently waiting for the princes to finally arrive home, they were having one of the longest trips ever to visit one of the old royalties. Unfortunately their trip would last over a week, they had to travel very far to find him and they had to at stay over at his house for a day or so..

*three days into the trip*

"Hyung do you think we can openly talk to Yunho hyung about Jaehwa?" Kyuhyun asked Siwon quietly.

"Not just yet, I want to know what he called us all out for to begin with, he said it was urgent." Siwon said. 

"Something doesn't seem right" Sungmin said.

"You always think that something isn't right hyung" Donghae said as he looked outside of the windows of the limo.

"I'm not kidding!" Sungmin protested. 

"you have growing intuition" Kibum teased, sungmin merely pouted in response.

"We're ready for anything, and we should be there by tomorrow night. " Siwon said.

"Yeah, Yunho hyung has been changing his location very frequently lately, since the demon clan is always tracking him down." Kibum said as he leant back on the seat.

"He's moving further and further away" Kyuhyun complained. "We're even in the forest now!"

"Well, very soon we'd have to take a plane or submarine over to his house instead" Eunhyuk sighed. The rest laughed lightly to his silly comment.

"I wonder if Jaehwa will be mad at us for not bringing her along" Donghae said.

"It isn't safe too bring her along," Siwon reminded him

"Who's gonna put her to bed?!" Kyuhyun asked.

"Her bed is next to the chair" Sungmin said. "I think she can manage" he said, but still worried for you.

Suddenly, without warning, the limo jerked to a stop, causing the princes to jump. The driver fumbled with the gear and pedals but nothing worked. He stepped out of the car to check for a punctured tyre, "OM-" was the next and only thing that was heard after he had stepped out, followed by rustling leaves in the wind. However not a sound was heard for the next ten minutes. And a sudden jerk was felt in the limo, as if something heavy had dropped onto it, causing the princes to all be on alert. 

"what's going on?!" Kyuhyun almost shouted.

"SHHH" Siwon silenced harshly. "Eunhyuk can you hear anything?" he asked in a hushed whisper, turning to face Eunhyuk who's eyes were as big as they could get, listening closely as the princes remained silent. 

"They found us" he said. "Don't move, I can hear them closing in, I think they took the driver.." he whispered. 

Rustling leaves could be heard by all 6 princes, the enemy was approaching and fast...  The princes bared their fangs and got off their seats, preparing for an attack. Within a split second the mere sound of the rustling leaves was smashed by the sound of metal crashing as the door of their limo flew right off, revealing a demon, his red eyes glowing in the afternoon sun and his claws pierced through the dislodged door and the driver, dead, in the other.

"Kangin...." Siwon calmly greeted with a growing snarl.

"good afternoon." Kangin growled menacingly back at them as he threw the door into the bushes and their driver along with it. 

"What are you doing here?" Kyuhyun snarled hatefully. 

Kangin cackled in response, making kyuhyun threat to pounce forward, Kibum restrained the magnae by placing his hand on kyu's chest, signalling him to calm down. "I came to greet the princes of course" he smiled menacingly, his row of sharp teeth showing. "Would you be meeting Yunho by any chance?" he asked, his facial expression not changing.

"What's it to ya!?" Kyuhyun yelled impatiently.

"Calm yourself kyu!" Sungmin and Siwon reminded harshly. 

"So what if we are?" Donghae asked, jerking his head up.

"Well we'd like you to know" another demon suddenly appeared from the top of the car. "he's at our place!" A second demon popped along side the him. Their faces just inches away form donghae's. An angsty growl ripped from Donghae in response to their appearance.

"Ryeowook. Yesung." Siwon greeted, not being surprised at both of them being annoying.

"Hello" ryeowook replied, "snowballs" Yesung finished the sentence immediately as they greeted the princes insultingly. "My my how much whiter can you freaks get?" yesung smirked. "Don't think they can bro!" ryeowook cackled as he replied yesung. Both of them high fiving eachother before facing the princes again. The princes all growled in response. A spilt second later, the car tipped back and the princes immediately lauched out of it swiftly, and landing gracefully on the forest ground. Yesung and Ryeowook landing next to eachother just seconds later.

"What do you want with Yunho Hyung?" Sungmin repremanded. 

"Nothing, we just thought we'd save him the trouble of travelling all over the place and just throw him into our cellar!" A third demon snarled arrogantly.

"Heechul" Siwon greeted with disgust.

"Annyeong." He greeted back with the usual snobbish look as he bared his set of sharp teeth as he grinned.

"yeah.." The demon who had tipped the limo snorted as he tossed the car aside into the forest, breaking some trees in the process. 

Siwon closed his eyes for a moment and sighed with annoyance. "Shindong." he smiled coldly.

Shindong dusted his hands and snorted in response.

"And Hangeng" Eunhyuk said, not needing to turn around to know that the leader of the demon clan had finally walked into the 'battle ground', the twigs and leaves being crushed underneath his feet were all that Eunhyuk needed to detect his presence.

"Princes" Hangeng greeted back haugtily.