Haunting Memories and Memorabilas

Dollhouse

As the princes ran home to you, they remained silent, not saying a word to eachother. They ran swiftly, quietly, very quickly and with heavy hearts. All of the princes were in their own worlds.. Running constantly for almost 2 days..

*Siwons POV*

Yunho hyung's necklace... He never takes it off... How could they beat us to him so quickly? He was out last hope, he was the only one who could answer out questions and give us advice.. Aish.. And it explained so much on why Queen narsha wasn't able to be found.. she had been killed before our crowning.. Mianhae noona.. The demons are gonna taste our wrath soon we'll avenge all of your deaths.. I'm not letting those jerks off so easily.. Should we tell Jaehwa everything when we get home? I wonder if we'll be home in time..  it's been 8 days already..

*Sungmin's POV*

I should have finished Yesung and Ryeowook off just now.. s.. Ah well, when the final battle comes, I won't be shooting little sparks at their asses anymore.. I can't believe they murdered Narsha noona.. Explains a lot tho.. *pouts* How long more do we need to run.. I wonder how much farther we need to go... I can't wait for the battle to be over. I'd like to see the demon King's face when we slay all of his precious dirtbags... *smirks* Wonder what advisor's gonna say to this.. Will he be worried that we ran home instead of taking the car? Would Jaehwa notice Kibum's arm? She'd be worried for sure.. We haven't seen her in 8 days. 

*Eunhyuk's POV*

Why can't we just fly? It feels like we're taking ages to get home... I guess we'll be there tomorrow morning hopefully? I wonder how's Jaehwa's progress.. Gah stupid shindong's gonna get it from me next time. That fat pig can sure charge like a bull. *frowns* I'm jus glad he can't sneak up on me since he isn't exactly a twinkletoe.. *Snicker*... I wonder if Jaehwa can hear us running home when we near the palace.. it's already been 8 days, I wonder how she's been..

*Donghae's POV*

Jaehwa.. Oppa's coming home soon. He's sorry for not telling you that we'd be gone for a few days.. I wonder if you've progressed much since we left... it's going to be morning in a few hours.. Hopefully oppas will get to see you soon.. We're almost home Jaehwa. I hope you're safe, it's going to be 9 days since we last saw you, will you be mad at oppa? If the demons ever touch you I swear I will slice them up myself.. I'm just glad they didn't find out about you. Sad to say they killed your dollmaker.. It was so saddening to hear it from you as well, not to mention Yunho when he said that Narsha noona wasn't able to come.. I guess he didn't want us to know she had been murdered so that we wouldn't be terrified.. Yunho hyung and narsha noona, we'll avenge your death.. 

*Kibum's POV*

Stupid heechul and his claws, if he ever goes near my Jaehwa I'll shoot an entire tree through him.. Aish, my arm.. *winces*. At least donghae hyung was able to clean the wound for me for now.. I hope I'll be able to hold Jaehwa when we get home... Mianhae princess, oppa wasn't treating you well, not telling you that we were going on this trip.. it's been 8 days.. And it's almost morning. Forgive oppa for not telling you that we''d be gone for a while.. oppa hopes you're doing fine alone.. Would you be able to fully move by yourself when oppa comes back? We're reaching soon Princess.. Oppa's coming.. I'll make up for not telling you we'd be gone for a while.. and we didn't expect this to happen.. I hope you understand..

*Kyuhyun's POV*

Screw kanging screw kangin screw kangin I wanna rip his head off so bad *glare* GRRRRR I hate that disgusting look in his eyes I could just rip him to pieces if I had his claws. *glares again* I can't stand him. I wonder what he threw over to me just now.. I shall see what it is when I get home. I'm in such a bad mood. Omma, I hope you're doing well wherever your soul will be. I miss you. I will avenge your death, as well as for Yunho hyung and Narsha noona. The demons will pay... I will kill kangin myself. I will torture him and see how he likes it when he's the one begging for mercy. I will never let him slip..

*end of POVS*

As they neared home, little did they know about the transformation you've gone through.. your hair had faded to a pale blonde and your eyes were a lovely shade of purple. (this is what you look like: http://img.iplehouse.com/co_img006/iplehouse/etc/b_tatiana_dt3.jpg ) not only that, you were able to move fully as well. The joints on your body had become like those of a humans' (I'm making referances to a BJD here.. their joints are 'visible'), you looked like a 50cm tall human right now. On the other hand, you still weren't able to see although you could blink, and without knowing, you've kept your eyes closed most of the time since all you did was daydream and you've been having sharp pains around your shoulder blade areas.. You weren't used to moving although every movement was possible for you now since your joints were all visible. 

For those 8, going on 9, days.. You haven't heard a single sound from the princes, not even the door opening or closing. Just the hurried footsteps on the butlers and maids from outside of the room. Your room was locked and only the princes had the keys to their room, you didn't know that they had locked the room doors just in case anyone tried coming into the room. You sat there in your chair.. Simply dreaming, waiting. It didn't really feel like 9 days, it just felt like a really long time since you never fell asleep (you're not able to just yet fyi).. So as usual, you waited, but you fumbled and shifted around your chair a little, exciting yourself over the fact that you could even move your fingers, but it was a little bit of a chore for you since your body still felt relatively heavy still. You didn't know your hair had turned from brown to a soft pale blonde.. you dared not move too much as you were afraid that someone might catch you, although if anyone saw you now, it would be obvious you weren't exactly a doll anymore.

"Oppas.. reach home soon" you whispered to yourself once more, not knowing what happened to the princes just a few days back.. And obviously not knowing that they were running at top speed to come home to you.