Red Letters and Donghae's Powers

Dollhouse

About a week after that incident. There were no signs on the demon clan, well, they couldn't enter the fortress of the castle anyway, since they couldn't get past the forcefields. You were wandering around the room as the princes sat together in the middle of the room as they usually did. You fluttered around them and sat yourself comfortably into donghae's lap. He you hair gently and turned his attention back to the other princes.

"I think we need to prepare for any attack those things have on us" Kyuhyun said.

"They might try to take Jaehwa away" sungmin said worridly. The princes haven't really been very calm for the past few days ever since the demon clan walked right into the threshold. You trusted that the princes would take good care of you, but you didn't let your guard down. 

Suddenly someone came into the room. Donghae's head shot up and immediately covered you with his jacket. The princes were on their feet, waiting for something to happen. 

"who's that?" Siwon asked, since the person was supposedly behind the door.

"Your hignesses." came a maid's voice.

"Could you knock on the door before entering!?" Kyuhyun snapped. 

"I'm sorry your highness" the maid apologised. Eunhyuk opened the door, since it was just ajar, only to find the maid frozen in a shocked position. 

"uh.." eunhyuk said. "are you okay?" he asked. 

"I can't move." the maid answered. 

When donghae looked up and realised it was only a maid who had been at the door he relaxed a little, and at the same time, the maid was able to move again. He cocked his head to one side. "did I do that?" he said to himself.

"What brings you up here?" Siwon asked.

"there's and important letter for you," she replied. "from the demon king himself" she said as she handed him a envelope with shaking hands. 

"You may leave" Kibum dismissed the terrified maid. She bowed and scurried off.

They all sat down in a circle again with donghae still feeling a little bewildered. 

"What's wrong hyung?" Kyuhyun asked donghae, who shook his head in response.

"That maid was so awkward, she was like completely frozen." eunhyuk said. 

Kibum looked at you as you sat on donghae's lap. "I think donghae hyung did that my accident" he said. 

"What?" siwon said. 

"well humans have blood and water in their bodies right?" Kibum explained.

"Oh.." the rest nodded, understanding him.

"So I can control people?" donghae said. 

"I think you can control anything that has liquid in them" Siwon said. 

"Looks like we all know what our extended powers are" Donghae said as he looked down at you and gave you a smile. 

"Siwon oppa" you called, he looked at you in response. "What does the letter say?" you asked curiously. Siwon looked at the letter uneasily and slowly tore the envelope open. A piece of red paper fell out, siwon picked it up and read it aloud.

"Princes,

I've heard from my clan that you have the pixie that I want. I hope you keep her safe, cuz when you least notice it, she may go missing. And you'll never see her again."

"Oppa.." you said as you sat there, motionless and afraid. 

"We'll never let them take you away jaehwa." Kibum promised and took you from Donghae's lap and gave you a hug. 

"Let's all go to bed.." Siwon said as he got up. The princes each gave you a kiss befor eleaving for their own rooms. 

"Jaehwa can sleep next to me tonight" Kibum said as he carried you over to the dresser so that you could get changed.

"Neh." donghae said and climbed into bed.

When you were done changing Kibum carried you off to his bed and snatched your blanket as he walked past your bed. He set you on his bed and he crawled under his blankets and you slept close to him, holding onto his pajama top at his shoulder.

"Sleep well princess. If anything happens just wake me up." kibum smiled and drifted off to sleep. You closed your eyes and snuggled at kibum's shoulder and soon fell asleep as well.