Screaming and Throwing *WARNING! This chapter might be kinda disturbing*

Dollhouse

*Donghae's POV*

I was just walking around the castle myself, sorting my thoughts out. Kibum, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk were with Jaehwa somewhere in the castle, most likely just at the field looking at clouds again. Sungmin and Siwon hyung had gone out to get some stuff for Jaehwa.. Which reminds me how different everything is now.. 

After that night, Jaehwa hadn't been very cheerful, basically, she just looked completely terrified most of the time and she's always jumpy. She always seemed to be in a daze, and every bit distracted with her own world. She hadn't been sleeping well either, everynight she'd wake up crying. Depending on who she slept next to, either me or Kibum, we'd wake up of course and she'd sob into our arms. Just last night she help on so tightly to me, refusing to let go.

"Oppa.. oppa.. oppa.." Was all she'd say into my shirt, pleading. It hurt me so much to see her so terrified. So I jsut held onto her as always, trying to make her feel safe in my arms.

Things have changed quite a bit.. I take it back, things have changed a lot. Ever since she started growing, for one thing, Sungmin and Kyuhyun have been going out more to buy her new clothes, we've obviously replaced her tiny bed and dresser with a bigger dresser and closet, we have yet to get her a bed since she has yet to be fully grown. But I guess she's reaching her maximum.. In the last two weeks, she had grown over a metre.. But she's been really slow now, she's almost a 155, but I wonder how tall she's ever going to be, since she hasn't been growing.. We might have to get her bed soon. We can't bring her out though, it wasn't safe.

"hyung..." I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and saw kyuhyun, panting. 

"What?" I asked, a little worried. 

"Jaehwa.. looks.. possessed.." he panted. I sprinted off to the field, Kyuhyun speeding at my heels. This couldn't be right. Jaehwa what's happening to you? I reached the field and saw Jaehwa on the grass she was screaming and crying, kibum and Eunhyuk were keeling at her sides holding her down. 

"HYUNG WHAT"S HAPPENING TO HER?!" I yelled at Eunhyuk hyung. 

"We were lying on the grass, and she started shaking, then she suddenly screamed and shake even harder" Kibum explained, his face clearly extremely worried, holding onto her arm. He seemed to be hurting the most from the way Jaehwa had been changing. He hadn't been going out on his midnight walks anymore, maybe it was cuz he couldn't bring Jaehwa with him since she was already at his chest level. he's always watching over her and took the most care for her. That was supposed to be me. I was supposed to take care of her. She was my crowning gift, but I let her turn out this way, and Kibum seems to take more responsibility for her. I thought I knew the most about her, but it turns out kibum knows her best. 

Was it my fault she was turning out this way?

Right now she was just trembling uncontrollably, and all our minds were racing and in panic mode. Siwon and Sungmin hyung would be back soon, but I didn't want to wait for them. Then an idea hit me.

"Kibum where's your amulet?" I asked. He looked up at me with he worst expression I could ever imagine. He looked like he was going to die watching Jaehwa suffer. Did he have feelings for her? 

"In out room" he choked out an answer. I jolted off to search for his amulet. Hopefully it would help.. I remembered Yunho hyung had given us crowning gifts, saying that it would all make sense one day, he did say that the gifts would be connected to eachother one way or another.

*flashback*

" Your crowning gifts," Yunho hyung said as he handed us our gifts.

Kibum had an amulet, Sungmin hyung had a scepter, Eunhyuk hyung had a pocket mirror, Kyuhyun had a small Crystal Ball, Siwon Hyung had a pen that wrote by itself. I stared at my gift, the biggest box among the six of us..

"Open it!" they cheered. No longer fascinated by their own gifts since I was the only one who hadn't opened my gift yet. 

*end of flashback*

It never made sense to me. How would all of our gift be connected? But if it was, I'm sure Yunho hyun or at least Narsha noona would have known what the gifts were meant to do. I snatched the amulet from the safe where kibum kept the amulet. He should wear this around his neck.. he's the only one who doesn't have his gift with him all the time. 

Our crowning gifts are small, well, except Jaehwa, like Siwon hyung has that pen in his pocket all the time, but he never really uses it I think. All it does is write. Sungmin hyung's scepter retracts and looks like a really pointy and shiny pendant. Yes, he wears it around his neck. Same as for Eunhyuk hyung and that pocket mirror. Kyu wears the crystal ball on his finger, yes, he got it made into a ring.. So it's always with him. Kibum ought to wear that amulet I swear, although all of us have no idea what the gifts do.. since we haven't used them at all.

I'm just hoping the amulet saves Jaehwa from whatever's happening to her. I kneeled down next to her putting the golden amulet in her shaking hand and held it there. She had stopped screaming, but she shook terribly, and her expression was blank, as if she was already numb to the pain. I held the amulet to her hand, her skin was colder than ever, but she was sweating so badly, and hyperventilaing. She began coughing, but she seemed to be shaking less. Kibum snatched the amulet from me and placed it at her chest, and immediately the amulet stuck to her skin and dragged itself up towards , leaving slight burnt marks as it moved by itself. All of us staring in fear. The amulet then stopped when it was halfway along her neck.

She suddenly became still, so still, not breathing and her eyes closed. All four of us looked at eachother and we slowly let go of her, Kibum slung the amulet over his neck and took deep breaths, calming himself down. I had my eyes wide open, breathing deeply as well. EUnhyuk and Kyuhyun just sighed in relief. 

The next moment, something unexpected happened..

Jaehwa jolted up so sharply and with so much force it looked like something had picked her up from the grown and thrown her forward.. She was on her knees and it looked like she was hurling. We slowly walked towards her, and what I saw next freaked me out more than what happened a few seconds ago. She had her hands on her neck, it looked like she was choking herself. What seemed to look like glittered slime and seemed to be trailing from , and I caught a glimpse of something golden on the grass. It looked like a pizza slice shaped pendant. Jaehwa seemed to have coughed up 3 of those already.. 

"This has to be the scariest moment ever" I heard kyuhyun whisper. 

Kibum was just patting and Jaehwa's back as he held her at her shoulder. 

"What on earth is she coughing up?" Eunhyuk hyung said, staring in fear as a nother golden piece dropped on the floor. 

"What's going on guys?" I heard a cheerful voice come from behind. 

"It's not a good thing" I heard a serious one. I turned around and saw Sungmin hyung skipping towards us and Siwon hyung walking towards us alongside him. 

Sungmin's smiled faded from his face immediately when he saw what was happening. 

"PRINCESS??!" he squawked and kneeled next to kibum. 

Siwon hyung pulled Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk away from us, probably asking what happened. He seemed to be angry and worried at the same time. 

I explained everything to Sungmin, Kibum seemed to worried to speak. By now jaehwa had coughed out 6 golden pieces already, all covered in that glittery slime. Sungmin seemed horrified as he witnessed her painfully cough out the last piece right before she fainted into kibum's arms. 

"We need to get those looked at. "Siwon said, peering over at the golden pieces. He picked used his handkerchief and picked up the golden pieces and walked up to our rooms. Kibum carried Jaehwa bridal style up and I her hair as I walked beside him.   Sungmin wlaking behind us, still in a confused state.