Screams and Dreams

Dollhouse

*Your Pov*

I wasn't really sure where I was, but definitely not anywhere in the castle that I've come to know so well. I was afraid and I didn't feel safe, "Oppa?" I called out. I didn't hear a reply. I walked through what appeared to be a really dense forest, I kept walking, somehow I seemed to be glowing, cuz when I held out my hand there was this glow. I looked up but I saw nothing.. not even the sky. It was really cold and I began shivering. 

"OPPA!!!" I screamed again, feeling more and more afraid. I heard the leaves rustling. Were they here to come save me? I hid behind the roots of the trees and peered around, I couldn't see anything, I could only hear whispers and it was really freaking me out. And when I came to realise something else.. 

I had no wings..

"OPPA!!!" I screamed and begged. "Kibum Oppa! Donghae Oppa! Sungming Oppa! Kyuhyun Oppa! Siwon Oppa! Eunhyuk Oppa!" I called out helplessly, my chest was burning. I felt tears roll down my cheeks and I could hear myself sobbing. 

"Oppa..." I said quietly as I sat down on the cold soft ground. 

"Jaehwa..." An unfamiliar voice called. The voice sent chills down my spine. I refused to reply. 

"Jaehwa.." another voice called again. 

"Oppa, where are you..." I quietly sobbed to myself. Suddenly what I was hiding behind seemed to be engulfed in flames. I was too afraid and shocked to scream, my mouth simply gaped and my body frozen. But what greeted my eyes next sent me running for my life. 

"I'm gonna slice up that pretty face of yours" the first voice said as i felt him chase me. 

"Maybe I'll rip her to shreds." The second voice said, I could hear his footsteps more than Heechul's I knew that line anywhere.

"Don't run little pixie, a few cuts won't hurt" Heechul called, his voice seemed to get louder and louder.

"You won't be able to feel a thing when you're dead anyway" Kangin called, his pace getting faster and faster. 

I dared not look back, but I just kept running, before I knew it, I tripped and out.. I couldn't see anything, so I screamed.

"KIBUM OPPA!!!"

*Kibum's POV*

"Oppa..." I heard a voice mumble. I wasn't really asleep, I wanted to stay up for a while, Jaehwa was right next to me, safe. All I wanted was for her to be safe. Her grip on my shirt had loosened since she fell asleep, now she's just next to me, last time her body would be shorter than my arm, but now, she's almost metre tall, almost. She seemed to be like a child, growing, only, she looked like an average 17 year old, only much shorter, very soon I won't be able to carry her in my arms. I knew she was quite a deep sleeper, but I didn't want to move her either, so I just lay there. 

"Oppa... Kibum oppa.. Donghae oppa.. sungmin oppa.. kyuhyun oppa.. siwon oppa... eunhyuk oppa.." I heard the little shaky voice. Was jaehwa awake? I looked down at her, her eyes were still closed so I looked away for a bit, but at that moment I felt my shirt getting a little wet. Was she crying? I looked at her again. Yes, she was. "oppa.." she murmured again.

"Jaehwa" I called to wake her up. She didn't budge. "Jaehwa" I called her again, she kept crying in her sleep. I shook her gently, this time she started moving a little, but not waking up, she seemed to be sobbing even more, I didn't know what to do anymore since she wouldn't wake up. So I did what came to my mind next, I just held her in my arms in a protective embrace. I felt her move sharply, finally waking up. 

"Kibum oppa!" She screamed into my shirt. I could feel her taking sharp breaths and her crying. "kibum oppa.. kibum oppa.."

"I'm here.." I comforted her. "I'm here Jaehwa I'm here." I said soothingly as I hugged her. She gripped tightly onto my shirt, completely terrified, she was just shaking, saying my name over and over again.

"What's going on?" Donghae said as he woke up and trudged over to my bed. "Is jaehwa okay?" he asked, sitting down on my bed and her hair.

"I think she had a really bad dream" I answered. 

"Oppa...I was so scared." She began. "I dreamt that heechul and kangin were chasing me through some forest, and I couldn't fly cuz I had no wings. I called out for all of you but you weren't there. I didn't know where I was and I was so scared..." She said in between sobs.

"That will never happen Jae Jae" Donghae said as he held onto her little hand gently.

"We will always be there" I said. She held onto me tighter, still shaken. 

"Jaehwa, you should get some sleep.. Don't think too much" Donghae told her and went off to bed after planting a kiss on her hair.

"Oppa.." she called me, as if pleading.

"Don't be scared Jaehwa..." reassured her as I lay her down on the bed and covered her with her blankets I faced her and held her hand gently in mine and smiled at her. "I'll always be here" I told her. 

She hiccuped a little and calmed herself down as she held onto my hand as if she was going o be away into some vortex. she closed her eyes and I gave her a small kiss on her forehead and slowly, she finally fell asleep, I watched her for a while, making sure that she was okay, not moving my hand as promised, and slowly, I felt myself falling asleep.