VI

The chosen one
"So you are saying that the charm is really yours?" Chanyeol, another beta in the pack asked uncertain. "Human who had been under the mind controlling will have the void inside his mind. Even if the one who had him controlled died, the void still there. It takes time to mend the tampered mind" you explained "Technically, it was like the wounded animal walking in the forest full with hunters"
 
"But you never make the charm for anyone before" Sehun argued and pouted "I have been asking you forever" You patted the younger one's head and he happily leaned against your touch "Cause I know you are the strong one" The omega's smile spread out and you could heard the other quietly snorted at him.
 
Then you cleared you throat "There's a thing I have to warn you, werewolves." the pack demeanor had shifted with the serious tone you used. "The war is about to begin. One human who carry the blood of your ancestor would be the important key to decided the winner of the battle" you looked outside the window where the dawn was about to break.
 
"Vampires have been seeking the way that they could rule over the underworld for centuries. This time is no difference." the orange line of the rising sun could be seen from the horizon. "Right now they are hunting not for feeding but for the one that has the pure blood that would empowering the race" Your eyes became deep as your mind ran freely to the knowledge of underworld engraved in you. "The vampire's plan was easy to read, they will find the one, drink their blood to dry and use the obtained power to rule over the world"
 
Then your cold eyes shifted to the Alpha "yours is a little different. Because you cannot take the blood but to bite that one. Waken up the hidden gene. Once completely transformed then either joining you or you could overcome the transformer and get the power yourself" the silent filled the VIP lounge as everyone drinking in the premonition that related to the legend of their kind.
 
"Can you see the outcome?" asked Chanyeol and everyone seemed to held their breath with expectation "No" you declined "because it was up to the descendant's decision as well" you let out the heavily sighed "Even myself has a limit in foreseen future" Sehun was huffing in annoyance "How do we know what this descendant look like" you closed your eyes, concentrating but all you see was bright light that bounced you back to reality and you gasped, panting heavily.
 
"Noona! Are you ok?" the pack panicked at your condition. The VIP door bursted open and your two priestess flew in "Master!!" Dara and Bom rushed to your side. Your hand shook visibly and sheen sweat seeped over your forehead. "I am fine" you inhaled deeply, trying to gain your composure back "I can't see who it was but he or she has something to do with me"
 
"What do you mean? If you know something just tell us!" Kris raised his voice a bit before he could stopped himself and Bom pointed her fingertips with the red lights forming at him threatening "Down boy!" her usual kind and happily gaze shifted into dead glared "Because she cannot foreseen anything about herself" Dara explained as her eyebrows knitted.
 
Kris voice had become softer, the last thing he wanted was being enemy with the coven, "Can any of you guys do it for her?" "Perhaps you forget that anything about the highest priestess future is untouchable" Chaerin entered the room in anger, anything that cause her onnie discomfort affect her all. "Enough!" you raised your voice a bit. "That would be all I can tell you guys for now, Kris"
 
You ended quickly before the war between the witch and werewolves would started. "I'll let you know if I knew more" the alpha nodded in agreement. He knew the coven was very protective over you, not only the position you held but your kind nature self that was loved by everyone. The werewolves left, leaving you with your underlings.
 
"Onnie" Chaerin called as soon as the door closed and you just waved her worry away "I'm fine Chaerinah" you put one finger over your mouth. The werewolves still in hearing range and you didn't want them to know. When you sure they were out of the establishment you ordered your girls "Find the descendant and protect him"