IX

The chosen one
"What am I again?!" Yongguk raised his voice in disbelieved, not caring if his voice was disturbing any living things around the house. Joonmyun sighed in annoyance but kept his patient when slowly explained his situation "You are the descendant of the vampire and werewolf ancestor" Yongguk's face went slack but Joonmyun kept going "You can choose which being you desire to join and once you chose, you would be undefeated because you still carry the power from both genes, it just make you rule over one and against the other, that's all"
 
"But if vampire took all of your blood, obtaining all of your power, he or she would rule over the underworld" Chen cut in while looking outside of the window. Yongguk swallowed hard, this was beyond his imagination. He was human his entire life and suddenly his blood was the decide factor between two races. "What about you guys" he asked uncertain and eyed each one of them warily.
 
"If we want you to join us that much, we would have infected you already" Kris explained. "We have no intention in making anyone to become the underworld being without their consent" the bitter smile has shown on Kris features "Being super natural is not always blessed, you know?" "We know that, that is why we try to prevent you from this rather than turn you in something you would despite for the rest of your life" Himchan cut in with his pleaded eyes.
 
"I am still your friend, Yongguk, we all are" he continued. Yongguk swallowed, he was confused and foolish but none of his feeling came closed to hatred not at all. Just when the room fell into silent, the pale blue light emerged in the middle of the crowded living area, blinding everyone sight.
 
One figures kneeled down on the floor, the heavy breath and coughed could be heard, the iron smell like liquid could be seen and the blood smell starting to swirled. "Chaerin!!" Kris screamed in panic while rushing to the priestess. Her face was pale from loosing her blood though her eyes shown rage along with fighter spirit.
 
"I came to warned you" she started with difficulty while gritting her teeth tightly, gathered all of her energy "They just attacked the coven, I don't know how but they broke in and starting to attack onnie" she paused to inhale deeply. "How is she?" Sehun yelled in question and Kyungsoo has to held the younger one tightly.
 
And the priestess's answered had shook everyone concerned "I don't know" Chaerin started to cried as she recalled the event "She shield us from the attack, we were fighting and we were injured" the witch sobbed and Kris had to held on to her as Chaerin started to crumbled "The last thing I saw before she cast the guardian spell on us was Jaejung behind her and he was about to bring her down" like her soul had been out Chaerin dropped her weight and went unconcious, leaving the air in room even more gloom.
 
"Noona" the omega cried out in disbelief while the other tried to calmed the youngest of the pack.  Yongguk's heart was heavy, his rescuer was in danger, was it because of him, why the vampire attacked the coven if he was the target. Lay had followed the alpha who brought the witch to the nearby room, tending her wound and hoping they would get more information about the attacked. This was unusual that the vampires attacked the coven, especially attacking you, they must have had a plan but what was it.