Undecim

The chosen one
 
The white light boom in front of him, followed by the sudden pressure th at push whatever was attacking him away making him blind for a second.
"Noona!!" someone screamed in panic and before he could registered what was just happened, he was pulled into the big warm white light and everything was silent.
 
You were tighten your gripped on his wrist before your knees gave out. "Hey!" Yongguk panic again and reaching for your shoulder to straighten you upright. You panted and choked the air in your lung, exhausted from the fight and injured but it was not the time to hang around.
 
You looked him in the eyes and tried your best to speak out "Listen, Yongguk, I don't have much time to explained what is going on right now". The loud bang could be heard from all around the white light the surrounded him and he could tell straight away, this was the barrier blocking the danger from outside.
 
"Slow down you are hurting" he saw all the wounds and tore clothes on your body but you shook your head, tighten your hand on his arms. "No! , listen Yongguk Whatever is going to happened, do not make a deal with Junsu or any other vampire, ever!" you scream at him the fastest you could, you were running out of time, the barrier was getting thinner from the attacked outside that it shook wildly and you need a few more second to warned him.
 
"Ok" he quickly replied, letting go one of his hand on your shoulder just to used his palm to swiped the sheen sweat and grimed on your forehead away. "At least tell me your name, please, I never have a chance to thank you properly" he pleaded and you blinked at him. Another bang on the barrier with pressure was push the white light side to side. You quickly respond to his request "_______, my name is ______"
 
another blowed and the white light vanished. Yongguk found himself holding onto your shoulder in the middle of the fight again. Junsu were holding on to the charmed in his hand that clearly being used to broke the barrier. The vampire smiled widely at the successful attacked "Hello, beautiful. There you are"
 
You turned around and used your smaller frame to stand between Yongguk and the vampire. You were almost out of your energy but you cannot let Junsu win now or else the underworld would be drown into the vampire merciless reigned. "Noona! Getaway!!" Sehun shouted and charging the vampire that was in front of you.
 
Wth the flick of his wrist, Junsu opened the flesh wounded on the omega shoulder and torso. The blood splashed every where and you screamed "Sehun!!" instinctively you stepped closer to the omega to help him. Junsu using his supernatural power, grabbing the yongest werewolf arm and throw him aside like he was just the small rock.
 
Your eyes widen when you realized, your movement had Junsu the benefit but it was too late to back away now. The vampire grabbed your wrist and yanked you into his chest. Junsu chuckled darkly as you tried to free yourself from his gripped. One thumb and index get a hold on your chin with the nails dug the side of your jawline painfully that you knew you were bleeding.
 
"no more hide and seek, my love." you felt the tongue darted on your bleeding jaw line with the cold breath rolled down on your neck. "Don't you dare think I would let this dirty mud bag having you and rule over the underworld happily, my dearest" 
 
"Let her go!" Yongguk demanded. He knew he would never beat the supernatural creature like Junsu but seeing you being abused under the vampire's hold setting him on rage. The vampire eyed him with the raised of the eyebrow "or what human?" you felt the sharp fang gracing on your cheek, knowing full well Junsu was provoking Yongguk and was distracting from your movement.
 
Slowly as you could, you reached inside your coat, while mouthing soundless spell the quickest as you could but seemed like the vampire had noticed your silent spell. Before Junsu could pushed you away from him, you draw out the dagger and swing the blade across the vampire's chest. The cut was deep that it made him bleed.
 
Junsu managed to push you away and slapped the dagger from you hand. You lost your balanced and fell on to the floor. Junsu hissed in pain and roared as he noticed his wound did not heal itself like it used to be. The more he tried to heal it the deeper the cut went. "You!!" his eyes turning red and you knew thing would getting worst if you don't act now.
 
In a flash you cast the guardian spell on Yongguk and the werewolves "go! And don't forget what I've told you Yongguk!" you ordered before gathered all your last energy to send them away but Junsu was quicker.
He held out the green little bottle out and started to opened the cap. You turned to see the bottle in horror before gritting your teeth "The witch bottle! You bastard!" you cursed before slamming your energy and send the werewolves pack away from the scene.
 
Yongguk felt useless again when the spell was casted he was again covered by the soft white light that block himself from outside so no whatever he did, it didn't reach outside. His eyes widen in horror when he saw you raised your arms to covered your head from Junsu's pointing the bottle in front of him. As the white light was covering him and the others, the last thing he saw and making him yelling in anger was the bottle had captured you inside with the vampire quickly close the cap and laughing triumphantly again.
 
"Keep on running you little mud bags. You will never win this war when the highest priestess is with me and soon to be my wife!" the last words of the vampire was echoed inside Yongguk's brain before the white light completely covered him and the others away from the scene.