Duo

The chosen one
He was still unconscious when you appeared again in the lounge, Dara was just finished wiping his face. "He still trapped inside ,onnie" you nodded. Mind controlling was not something you could play with, people maid could easily broke down if they were manipulated, they cold go insane in just a matter of minute.
 
You held your palm just above his forehead, concentrating in getting into his mind. This was very sensitive charm, people who were undergo the mind controlling were usually fragile and frighten, any provocation would ripped them off from sanity. He was scared inside his trapped mind, it was darkness that swallowed his soul and you could tell he was on the edge to torn apart.
 
In darkness, human would catch better scent and sound because their nerve centre would open up and free from vision distraction. You turned your face to the incense burner that was on the shelf against the wall. With your hand movement, the chamomile incense was burnt inside the burner. The white smoke that carried the scent floated up. You flicked your finger, guided the white smoke ribbon from the burner to the man laid on the couch.
 
The smoke ribbon floated into his nostril and the scent reaped into his mind. Soon enough his frighten nerve was calming down, you carefully unwrapped his trapped mind free until the last bit of mind controlling was all gone. You whispered the spell softly in rhyme putting the unlucky human mind and body to sleep. "Candle burning in Moon’s light, aid me in my sleep tonight. Untangle me from all worries and let my mind and soul be free."
 
The human breath then became even and you knew that it had worked. You sighed triumphantly and turned to Dara who was there with you all the time "Let the vampire council knew that two of their fledglings had broken the rules of establishment" Any come and go of the underworld being had to be notified to their clan, especially the one was gone by the death sentence of the rules.
 
The younger witch bowed to your order "You can go, Dara. I'll send him off when I'm sure he is safe" she vanished after your permission. You walked back to your seat by the window but this time your face forward the sleeping man on the couch. Silently, you studied him and you could see why the dead dealers were so on to him.
 
He was muscular and tall, judging by his human age, he should be around early twenty, his blood should still be fresh and clean. Vampires were picky on whose blood they'd take. The healthy young and good looking opposite gender was always in the market, not only they served the purpose of feeding but also of the consummate as well.
 
He would be in danger if he hung around here without protection. You grabbed the piece of white paper and you started. You lighted the red and white candle up, combined the melting oil from both stick together and used it as the ink 
 
"With the seal of this pentagram I request that this charm be used for protection." then you added your symbol on the centre of the piece of paper  before murmured "With this rune, I request that this charm be used for protection" and with your finishing touch the protection charm was completed.
 
With your sorcerer power, you inserted the now tiny charm into his wallet without moving his body. You held your palm over his forehead again and saw he was now completely calm and peaceful in his sleep, he was now safe to go home. You studied him again this time for sending him home. Just before you started, you casted another sleeping spell making him went deeper in his slumber. "Sleep tight, Yongguk".