VII

The chosen one
Lately he didn't know why, but something told him to quickly go home and stayed inside until the morning came. It was not only because of the news about about vampires' attack but it was something he couldn't explained. Sometimes when he saw the news he felt raged and disgusted, something inside him boiling up, he was not himself. Sometimes he felt trapped inside himself, like his real self was locked up inside and he annoyed. 
 
He locked himself inside his room most of the time, at first Himchan forced him out to interact with the others, hope it would help distracting him from whatever on his mind and it was useless. Gradually, They had gave up and let him be, which he was relived that eventually he was alone.
 
He felt sleepless because every time he closed his eyes the same dream had never fail to haunted him. He tried every method he could thinking of, wishing it would changed what he dream, nothing works. This night was no different, he was in the empty city, running through the ruined building. Something was after him, feared shot through his body and he tried to run faster.
 
His chest was getting hurt, it was getting difficult to breath but he couldn't stop, he didn't know why. He heard the evil laugh echoed from every corner of the ruined "You can't run away, human. It's time for you to choose" he heard himself shouted still running "Choose what?!" the voice answered "us or them" at the end of the last word, the wolf cried cut through the air followed by the animal angrily growls.
 
He felt like he couldn't run anymore so he stopped to breath, his lung, chest and abdomen was hurt. Suddenly he felt the harsh slammed from behind and he fell forward, he was about to turned when he felt the sharp fang ripped through his shoulder and he yelled in pained. "She can't help you forever human"
 
His eyes shot up along with his body, sweat seeped through his hair and body. He sighed heavily, since that night he never seemed to get any good sleep. But it confirmed his assumption, he hated vampires. Yongguk raked his hand through his hair, his breath and heart was getting back to normal pace again. Then he startled, something pointy knocked on his window in rhythm.
 
 Yongguk dismissed the sound as the tree branch knocking on it, he was about to left his room for water then he froze from realization. He was on tenth floor which was higher than any tree could reach and there was no balcony. He spun back facing window and the cold went down to his spined, vampire hanging up side down outside his window.
 
The vampire bared his fang something similar to smile, his long finger nails was tapping on the window teasingly. Though this was not the same one as the other night but the death in the eyes and the terrified aura was pretty much the same. Slowly Yongguk reached for his jeans and clothes with his eyes fixed on the dead dealer and he started dressing. The vampire visibly chuckled at Yongguk's reaction, he kept tapping the window casually like the hunter teasing their prey.
 
Yongguk backed away from his room into the living area and closed the door. He kept walking backward until he was in the middle of the room. "What's wrong man? You looked like you have seen ghost?" Himchan who was watching tv on the couch joked. Yongguk pressed his mouth in thin line and the other looked at him weirdly. "Hyung, what's wrong" Yongjae asked as he saw Yongguk's pale face.
 
The door bell rang and Yongguk jumped, eyeing the door worriedly. "Yongguk" his friend called again "are you ok?" he didn't answered but watching Daehyun walking toward the door and swallowed. "Hey! Jonguppie" Daehyun greeted the younger before stepping aside and let him in.
 
Yongguk sighed and chuckled to himself a bit, feeling stupid. He greeted Jongup before heading to the kitchen for a glass of water. Another door bell rang after a few minutes, this time Yongguk was at ease, should be Junhong joining them for sleep over. He was at the kitchen door when he saw Junhong walking out of the bathroom with the towel around his neck.
 
Yongguk whipped his head toward the door and saw Himchan went over to answered it. "Himchan, no!" he shouted but it was too late the door had been opened and Himchan was looking back at the door after he heard the warning. The beautiful face vampire was standing just outside the opened door. The blood er smiled evilly, showing his canines while his cold and soulless voice boomed in triumph "Hello, I am here for your friend and may be you later".