X

The chosen one
The night passed with everyone's heavy heart. Chaerin was still sleeping after Lay had treated her injuries. The air around the hide out was tense and uncomfortable. The lively omega has changed into the silent one. Sehun refused to talk to anyone, especially Yongguk. He blamed it on the human descendant though he didn't say it out loud.
 
Kris and Himchan were up all night, discussing the possibility of the vampires' plan. It was confusing that their attack the coven aiming at you. Above of all things, where were you. With the coven scattered and they only have Chaerin with them, they didn't even know where to start but one thing for certain vampires would be back to make sure that their kind would ruled the underworld.
 
Suddenly Sehun bursted out from his room, startled everyone. He cried out "Noona!" his eyes pierced outside the hide out, ignoring all eyes on him. "What is it, Sehun" Kris tried but the omega still repeating calling you. Luhan grabbed the younger's shoulder, trying to get his attention. "Sehun! Tell me what is it!"
 
The omega shifted his gazed back to the older one his eyes glazed with excitement "I heard Noona's voice" but even with the werewolves ability with hearing, no one could hear anything outside the hide out. Sehun struggled out from the gripped on his shoulders "Let me go, hyung! She is outside"
 
"Sehun!" the alpha roared with his power, making everyone including Sehun, jumped. Once he got the omega's attention. Kris started "Nobody's hearing anything, Sehunnie. She wasn't there" "but..." Sehun started to protest. "What did I just said!" the alpha's eyes turning bloody red as his werewolf being was about to took over in rage.
 
"Wait a minute." Yongjae interrupted making everyone turned their head to him. " We are in the forest." then he paused as if he was trying to listen to something. "and?....." Chanyeol questioned. "Isn't it too quiet outside". And Yongjae was right. Their hide out was deep inside the forest, which usually noisy with all the animals living there, birds, squirrel, snake or even bugs. The outside was quiet, too quiet. It almost like the deadly air was covering the forest and their hide out.
 
"Something's not right" Daehyun whispered. All Youngguk could do was looking here and there. He couldn't hear anything accept the argument inside the hide out. It was annoying to him that he couldn't do anything. He felt useless and angry at the same time. It was the first time since he knew that he was involved in all of this that he wanted to help.
 
"I think I smell the rats." Jongup commented. After lifted his head in the air, turning his head side to side in the process, his ability in scent was beyond the cloud. The low growl erupted from most of them as the mention of vampires had ticked their alarm self off. 
 
Before anyone could acted, the window bursted followed by the squeak high pitched sound of vampires. That was when hell break loose. The werewolves were trapped in their hide out, there was no other way to avoid the fight. The loud growl tore from Kris throat and all of them shifted at the signal, the war among two clan was finally begun.
 
"Get Yongguk out!!" Kris scream before shifting into the golden hair wolf. He slammed his paw on one of the vampire chest with his claws crushing it's heart out. Yongjae shifted into the brown wolf led Yongguk through the fight. Daehyun and Jongup in their shifted form followed Yongguk behind, clearly protected him being attacked. The loud whine cold be heard as Zelo was pinned down by vampires and Himchan was trying to help the omega out of the grip.
 
Yongguk was distracted by the attacked on Zelo that it made him slow his step down, that was when he saw the black shadow blocking his way to Zelo. Junsu smirked evilly into his face, bearing his long fangs  triumphantly. "Say good bye to your furry friends, Yongguk" Junsu's nails was lengthen into something like the sharp row of slim blades. Yongguk saw the looked in Junsu and realized he was going to die if he stayed still but his legs didn't comply to what his head had been screaming at him. "YONGGUK!!" the last thing he heard was Himchan hollered from afar.